Total Solution My Exante Journey :)

One day off won't matter.What's important that you got straight back on track!

Yep thanku everyone :) weighed today and I am at my last weigh in weight (17st11lb) so I have 3 days to be 100% to make a half decent loss for official WI on Monday :) ordered my next lot of exante stuff last night.. Opted for a box of 50 vanilla which come with 1 free apple and cinnamon porridge.. My experience with porridge wasnt great last time but I probably just didn't make it right lol.. But delivery will be Monday :)

Good afternoon, hope you're having a fab one. I'm so wanting to try this new porridge too :D xx

I can confirm that the new porridge is delicious! Had a free sample yesterday morning and was very impressed with it. I let is stand longer than on the instructions as it was very runny but it did thicken up.

How does everyone get on with the carbonnara? First time I cooked as instructed and am still cleaning out the microwave! So yesterday let it soak in boiling water for 5 mins then heated it on the hob. Very liquidy and took a while of standing to thicken up the sauce, but overall not bad. Found the longer I left it the more I seemed to get as the spaghetti swelled. Any other cooking tips on this very welcome.

Tried the strawberry shake today and was impressed. On day 5 now but still no ketosis.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend in the sun.

x

I like the carbonarra but cook it for much longer than the instructions state. I do it in the microwave and just keep cooking until the pasta expands and is sof and the sauce has thickened - you have to keep and eye on it and keep stopping and stirring to avoid a messy microwave!

Yeah I have to keep stopping and starting it a lot during the last half a minute or so otherwise ther will be none left in the bowl lol :) xx

It is quite nice if you manage to get it thick and gooey. When I first cooked it, the sauce was thin and the pasta was still hard and I thought it was horrible!

Good morning, hope you're enjoying the weekend and managing still to stay on plan xx

I hate the carbonarra :sign0137:

This weekend has been awful on the food front :( and I feel awful for it :( will I ever learn?? :(

Anyway tomorrow is a new day and the beginning of a new week.. I have 12 days from tomorrow until the hen night on the 20th.. I know my WI tomorrow morning will be more than last week as I have slipped up quite a bit and weighed this morning already 1lb more but I'm not going to let it bring me down :) fresh start tomorrow morning :) focused :)

New day, new start. So long as you get back on plan you'll be fine!

Yep got a box of 50 vanilla coming tomorrow and I really like them so it should get a bit easier... Love using 300ish ml of hot water.. 1.5 tsp of coffee and whisking the vanilla shake in.. Lovely latte with a caffeine boost :)

I love making vanilla latte too!

Got to be my favourite, chocolate shake comes a close second.. lol but finances meant I could just order one lot at the mo :) I should be fine on vanilla though :) and still have a few bars and carbonaras if needed :)

Well my official WI this morning and it wasnt bad.. Considering I ate more days than i was on plan last week I only put on 1lb and weighed in at 17st12lb.. So a positive start to the day.. Day one of 12 days 100% :) also it's been exactly 4 weeks now since starting and a grand total off 18lb lost in that 4 weeks.. If that's not a motivator I don't know what is :) xx

Just keep to 100% and the weight will magic away!

Good morning, I think 18lbs in 4 weeks is a fab loss! Well done xx

wow thats an excellent loss for 4 weeks, we all have off days on the vlcd plans, just get back onto Exante island and you'll go grand, I also have about 12 days left on plan so will pop in to see how you are getting on xx

Was 100% yesterday and was forced to do an hours walking (car was off road) and was 1lb down when I weighed :) going to try and do a bit of exercise later :) feeling positive still :) x

I walk about a mile to the train station and a mile back (uphill) every day and think I'm a lot fitter than I was when I used to drive to work.

Yeah.. I also walk pretty much continuously at work so that helps :) x

Back