My eyes nearly popped out 10 stone 13 at last!

Marylyn

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
This was an exhilarating moment last Thursday.

However, I started to get dreadful hunger pangs as I was cooking and thought I would "treat" myself to a weekend off sole-sourcing.

I've gone back up to 11st 2lbs. This is so frustrating. I know it is only water retention, as I ate protein, but it illustrates how careful I have to be.

So "Take 2" today I am definitely going to stick to the shakes. There are no temptations until I do my husband's meal and then I'm popping out this evening so I don't have to see it reheated and smelling good.

Seeing 10 stones on the scales was such a great breakthrough , I just want to get back there. Do you think I will again this week. Please encourage me gals.

Love and regards
Marylyn xxx

if you only ate protein, it'll probably go down again fast as you'll still be in ketosis!

Good Luck!

Mags
xxx

What a fabulous feeling that must have been - come on Marylyn, you can see that again THIS WEEK if you stick with it!! :cool:

10st 12lbs this morning yes,yes,yes!!

:D :D So it was just water retention and meanwhile I was losing fat. Doesn't it just go to show that the scales can be misleading.

As my trousers are now getting baggy, size 14 leather ones, when they were looking a good fit a month ago, I must be losing fat surely.

Thanks Girls, for the encouragement. I hope you are all doing well too.

Love and regards
Marylyn xxx

karen ...are you ss ing at the moment .........to loose that last 20 lb xx

cos i' m pratting around ............so if you are ss then i will to !!!!!!!!!! susan x

Yep pratting around is a good description of my recent attempts!!! Come on then hun let's do it together hey??? We deserve to be the gorgeous slim goddesses that we really are underneath this last stone or so.. haha

nearly had a roll to go with my chicken soup but thought of you suffering and so i didn't !!

suffering is not the correct word !! ........just keep thinking that when i get to goal the love of my life will appear !!

Aw well done honey!!!!!

I'm not struggling today at all, however late afternoon and early evening are my danger zones!!!

Food is simply not worth it!!!

that bloody roll crept up behind me and jumped in my mouth !!!! at about 3 pm why am i so weak !!

oh babes sorry to hear that!!! i'm starting to struggle myself now.. just had my 3rd pack (LL bar) so have one more soup today. I'm feeling pretty certain i'll stick with it today though!!

will you stick with it the rest of the day now?

Back