My fairy......The big fat liar!

cherl889

Loves this site!
Everyone on here talks about the fairy coming, well ive had mine for some time now and according to atkins i have not stalled properly as i have lost inches. Where am i going wrong? Im drinking my water, i eat to induction with the exception of half an onion once a week (or fortnight), i dont drink, cut ot citrics, ive not cheated and yet my scales seem to be stuck when i stand on them (not when hubbie does, so they are not broken). I think my big fat fairy is a liar or really doesnt like me. Sorry guys but realy needed to have a moan as its getting me down again.

Im sure someone else is going to say this, are you showing a food diary so we can all scrutinise;) xx

Yes i do when i remember and so far ive not had any problems, only to look at citrics as they can make people stall so i gave them up completely and have cut back on cheese as this could be another staller

i'm with you sis, i have stayed the same. yes my clothes getting loser but weight is the same. i have 2 choices. either give up alcohol and eat food and water only or become an alcoholic and survive on booze and no food.
im feeling so depressed and down today.
:grouphugg: :cry:

Oh hun big hugs. Im begining to think the same only i dont drink so maybe i should just give up on the food....................Erm dont think i could as i love it too much which is how i got into this big fat mess in the 1st place. Fed up.

oh girls :( hugs xxxx
if you are still losing inches is it that critical the weight loss aswell? (sorry even i know the answer to that one!) are you maybe doing exercise and building the fat into muscle therefore losing inches and gaining.not losing weight???

Ive not been doing any. I did a few weeks ago but still waiting for gym induction and Wii to be set up.

are you having 15 grans of your carbs from veggies?? are you constipated? due on?

Totm is next week but ive been like this for almost a month. Constipation varies from day to day and yes i think i am well i would say at least 10g i love my veg. Maybe i should try to drink more

i havnt wii fitted for a while, didnt eat for a couple of days coz of bad tooth. maybe only getting about 12 carbs in on some days.
hardly ever eat brekie. i do try and post my daily eating plan but it always changes!
ive got £35 of food coming from the low carb site. so at least i can eat a breakfast bar on the way to school! was totm last week with everyone else so not that.
maybe its time to calorie count with it.

Thats what im thinking. I didnt want to get bars after feading about hidden carbs in them and people stalling from them. Sorry sis, its on here somewhere

:( I dont know girls. Are you on fitnesspal and counting your cals and fat??? maybe try posting them and we can have a look?

I started yesterday but some items are not very clear on there or arent on there at all. Last nights dinner came to 29g carbs but that has done 3 portions and i had a small one.

If you are losing inches then the weight must follow some day mustn't it girls.

So im hoping Jim. Its been a month those scales have stayed the same. Well ive fluctuated a lb. My mum came over yesterday (while i was in a total mess cooking) and said she can really notice it now and my clothes are bigger but im not measuring. Maybe i should drink more. Im having about 2litres a day, which according to that info Caz found is half a litre under what i should have. I'll try that and see how we go.

Yes give it a go. get that fat flushed out babes. wish i could help more xxx

Thanks babe, your here for me, thats more than enough. xx
I shall see if its the water. Ive had just under a litre already and will take some to work so will probably end up drinking way too much if thats poss.

and needing a wee every five mins :)
why not try some l-carnitine or some Co q 10 like me and Linz take??

copied from another forum

Atkins also promotes the use of L-Carnitine: 1000-1500mg daily to aid weight loss. He says L-Carnitine can help break up a weight loss logjam (stall) AND help nutritionally deficient overweight people get into lipolysis and ketosis. He also suggests Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) - says he often prescribes to people over 40, usually in a dose of 100 mg per day. Says it works in collaboration with L-Carnitine (& Chromium) to mobilize fat.

Back