My feet have shrunk!!

NN89

Sexy Member
I always buy my 'going out' shoes at next, pre-weightloss i was wearing a size 7.5-8 in their shoes (usually a size 8 in heels) Now this is the first time i've been back since ive been loosing, and tried on an 8...far too big, tried on a 7.5..far too big..tried on a 7- STILL too big!!!

I was fitting, perfectly in a size 6, in most shoes, in some i was even a 5.5!!!! Whats going on?!

Do you loose weight off your feet?! Im assuming maybe fluid has been lost?!

I have the exact same thing! I have gone from a 7/7.5 to a 6

Guess the weight comes off everywhere, eh? Makes sense as my rings and watches are looser do feet must get smaller too!

Damn- I will have to go and buy some new shoes !!!!

Damn- I will have to go and buy some new shoes !!!!

Now that is just such a chore :rolleyes:

OMG me too!!! iv got a gorgeous pair that i bought myself for £40 in dotty p's that i love, but everytime i wear them now they slide and make me look like i cant walk in heals!!!

.. i thought i was just being strange LOL

i didnt think it was possible for your feet to shrink! xxx

Yup... I have gone from a 7, or an EEE 6, to a plain old 6. All my old shoes are too big. :(

my friend lost 9st on LL and her feet shrunk 2 sizes. She was very popular at work when she bought all her old shoes in!!

xxx

I remember the last time i lost over 4 stone, I needed smaller shoes, it just shows how you do put weight on everywhere, even though you focus on the obvious areas like tums, bum and thighs, even feet put on weight! lol

Hey the strangest thing is that my feet and gone down 1/2 size I was a ten and now I can wear comfortable 9 1/2 !!!!!! amazing

I must say its not all about shrinkage in certain other areas either ...Oooh missus ....lol !

Philx

Oh dear lord - I HOPE my feet shrink!!! I wear a size 9 or 10 and whenever I search the web for heels in my size I get sent to transvestite sites!!!

Would be so nice to be an 8.... I'd clear Schuh and Faith of their entire stock!!

Back