my final go! no room for failing...

Struggle to take my required packs whilst on nights. Thought i had it sussed but nope. Only had one porridge and one.working class meal yesterday. And that's also with going a run. My net calories work out at 400 odd for the day. Slightly worried about the effects of this on health and weight loss. At least I'm only on diet till 29 May x

Well done for juggling the packs with nights, don't know how you do it! Good to know you're not feeling hungry though, hope you manage to get yourself in a bit more of a routine!!

So I ended up two packs down yesterday. I don't plan it that way and as I said I'm quite concerned what effect it is going to have. Must plan it out better. I've put w handful of packs in my work bag, hopefully that helps!

You're doing really well, especially with nights and running too. Hopefully you can manage to work a way to having all your packs..... it could be that your losses will stall if you don't. Sounds bizarre I know, but if your body doesn't get all the nutrients it needs it can go into starvation mode and hang on desperately to what it's already got (your fat!). I'm amazed you do what you do what with your littleuns and work etc. Keep up the good work and you'll know that whatever you did the best you could :D xx

Aw man! Hope the losses dont stall. I had originally said I was going to stop this diet on 29th June as after that I have mu sisters hen and then her wedding the following week but I might just take those days off n then do it a bit longer. I'll see how the next couple weeks go. Awi thought I only had two weeks left but its actually nearly 3 :) I'll check my weight on morning, never weigh on nights as its totally confusing. Prob even Monday before my weight is normal again. And then I wi know how these few days have effected me. Life is busy lol.very hectic but its great lol.

What about u? How are u finding it? Where r u on the journey? X

must be hard being on nights and trying ro fit the diet around work and sleep not sure how i would manage but you seen to be doing great well done!
good luck with your WI tomorrow x

Sister has asked me out a run, she wants to start now. Very apprehensive about going out again. So worried about the effects on my weight losses. And coming off of nights I cannot measure my weight. My I suppose the benefits of exercise out weigh the slowed weight loss :-/ auch I just want Monday to come so I know where mu weight is at... I have a feeling I'll still b about 13.12 :-? And tbh I think this run won't b much running x

So, yesterday I went my first run! Doing the couch to 5k. It was hard but felt amazing to finish :) feel on a.bit today. Looking forward to my next run which is something I never thought I would say!

I hope the exercise doesn't slow down my weight loss but then I do need to start toning up! Just need to see how it goes x
I have a DVD called bikini body by Libby Roberts, I've had it years not done it for a long time I must b mad because it is brilliant it really tones, ur notice difference in two weeks and it's not difficult either.

Sister has asked me out a run, she wants to start now. Very apprehensive about going out again. So worried about the effects on my weight losses. And coming off of nights I cannot measure my weight. My I suppose the benefits of exercise out weigh the slowed weight loss :-/ auch I just want Monday to come so I know where mu weight is at... I have a feeling I'll still b about 13.12 :-? And tbh I think this run won't b much running x

I have been out for couple runs, well slow jogs, I think because my fitness is rubbish I can't go fast or do miles. So hoping it won't affect my weight loss much.

Sts on scales this morning :) 18lbs lost in 3 weeks, and not completely on plan. 24 days left on diet to do as much as I can, wishing for 14lbs but that a bit unrealistic lol but wud b sooo great to get to 12.13. w man wish I cud stay on diet till that figure is achieved but no matter. Once off this one I'm going onto another to get rid of rest. X

18 lb in 3 weeks is fantasic, I,m lucky I don't have kids to feed cause I know It must be so hard cooking meals and not eating them, i haven't cooked yet only started today, so that will be interesting when cooking other halfs dinners.

Hello time2slim :) how u finding it? I might look at that DVD. It's so exciting this diet x

After texting me I never heard from sister, and I was starting to fall asleep on couch (just finished two nights n I don't sleep well) so I thought I'll run to hers n see. Literally start running n she texts "not going" so I thought I wid go anyway n c if I can talk her into it. Chap on Door, having a Chinese instead lol. Glad I went though, had a great run x

So my weight is the same as it was on Thursday. Which is a bit disappointing tbh. I hope it isn't the exercise/ messing up my packets. Will know on Tuesday, my officiam wi.... X

And its my totm, don't know if it actuallys affects people's weight or not...

Good afternoon time2go, hope you're still motivated and having a fab Sunday :hug99: xx

Can't help you re' totm, am past having them! :D

hi stick with it and it will show on the scales think TOTM can add fluid, so wait till official WI, hope you having a good day! xx

Yes, I'm still motivated! Actually spent some reflection time today n I have decided I am going to do my final weeks doing true 100% with the odd cup of tea. At the minute I nibble on both diet friendly and undiet friendly food. I drink vast amounts of tra (with milk). So I'm going back to basics n going for a last push. Except on my run days if I need it I will eat out with the ts ie chicken or something...

Thanks for.checking up on me x

totm affects me, I have a coil fitted (sorry if tmi!) so don't normally have that issue but when dieting, esp vlcd's it really does have an impact and just makes me feel sluggish, headachy and bloated! damn hormones lol!

I'm a nurse, nothing phases me lol. Well got on the scales this morning and they have moved :) 13.10. This is unreal. So exciting. Assuming I lose no more before weigh in day tomorrow I have lost 3lbs this week and 22lbs total on 3 weeks :) I'm going for a final push now, got 2 weeks n 5 days left on diet n I am going to do.the diet as is meant to b, only with one extra coffee. No cheating. No sneaky wee bits of cheese, ham, chicken. The edge.off kids toast. A couple of quavers. If its not from an exante (or ultraslim pack) its not passing my lips. The only exception to this is on my run days or if I'm on nights and I'm feeling it! On these occasions I wi have a.ws.meal... Exciting :)

Good morning time2go, sounding very positive and motivated. Love it! Have a fab day :hug99: xx

Ok so my 100% diet didn't work today. Tomorrow it will. Been my run, found it.both hard and easy!? What I am wondering though, I have went from 21stone to 13.11. But I look on that mirror and see a fat person. Granted I am.fat but much less so than 6 months ago! Yes I see that I am smalerr but still see a fat me... I wonder when that starts to change...

Back