my final go! no room for failing...

Hi time2go u have done so well losing all that weight, all we can do is take each day as it comes. Try not to be so hard on urself. 13 st 11 from 21 st is amazing. Ur get to what you want to be before u no it. X

Oh I hope so. I feel so close now. I just wanna see my tummy coming in now. I cannot will it quick enough! And when I started (again) I was 15.3 n wud have been happy with a stone in the time I have allocated myself but now I feel that I wanna get to my goal. I am so close.I can almost taste it!

So, today is official weigh day and I have only lost 2lbs. Yes, I know 2lbs is a.lot but it isn't on this diet. I am.hopeful that its just cos of my totm but its.pron more.likely my messing around on diet. So today till the end I am going to do the diet ts 100% with no cheating. On run days or work nights if I an struggling I will.have a ws meal. Nothing else is passing my lips!

Good morning time2go, congrats on the 2lbs loss (which I happen to think is an amazing loss btw!) :hug99: xx

Thank you :) I know it is really!

Currently in mcds treating the kiddies before nursery. N I am starving. And I have.t had any packs today.and its hard...

I think you have done so well time2go. I have to have a pack earlier so I don't get hungry. Thats when I do the most damage if i am hungry. You could try splitting the packs and adding a bit more water so they keep you going for longer.

Keep up the good work though because you are doing fab. x

hello time2go, you have lost so much weight already 2lb off is great all in the right direction, it isn't easy if you are feeling hungry so try and fill up on water i find sparkling better for this, i also have a pack as soon as i am up in the morning then find i can go till about 2 before i want my next one, i certainly couldn't have sat in mcd when i was hungry and not eaten anything so very well done on that!
Keep up the good work xx

I have sussed out that I need to have a packet at 10/11ish, 3 ish and then about 7ish. And that works best for me. I had a mouthful of a burger :-/ but in the scheme of it, I would normally have had much more than that lol so pleased. So because I messed up my packets today I need to have another to fit in before bed so another porridge for me :)

How is everyone else doing? X

Do u know what I hate! When you (I) don't get the porridge right :-/

I am struggling now, it seems a constant battle with myself not to stray from this diet! Not finding it easy at all. Determined to see my final two weeks out! But.motivation has well and truely left the building! And there is a packet of haribo gifted to the children that is trying to attract me x

A month, what do u wanna lose? So what is ur start weight? My scales r broken, I feel liberated which is weird x

I am struggling now, it seems a constant battle with myself not to stray from this diet! Not finding it easy at all. Determined to see my final two weeks out! But.motivation has well and truely left the building! And there is a packet of haribo gifted to the children that is trying to attract me x

Good afternoon hun. Hope you resisted the haribo :nono:

Try to get your motivation back, you've come so far and done so well. Don't blow it :hug99: xx

No, I'm afraid I didn't resist :-/ had about 4/5 haribo. It's so hard and for whatever reason I have been quite demoralised! Battled all day. Still here though, not 100% diet friendly food but my net calorie intake is still only 300 odd calories for the day. Went for my run still. Really trying to motivate myself and enjoy it again rather than this constant battle x

It is hard I think we all have our bad days and if we do slip up no point us dwelling on it, get back on track the next day. U have done amazing, I know it's frustrating but try not to think about it to much and before u no it ur be at your goal weight, I am a long way off mine but I just take one day at a me x

I think its just me that's a bit low mood, bored with the sameness of life I think. Everyday the same. Need to get myself.out of it! X

Okay, so I have given myself a kick up the bum. No more feeling sorry for myself. Fill steam ahead. 100%! X

Woohoo........... you back on the wagon?? It's not for long really in the great scheme of things (hark at me, I really should take my own advice sometimes :)) What will you do when you finish your 2 weeks TS? Do you have a plan? xx

Yes, I am here. Was a struggle to stay but I battled through with some slight straying. But in the scheme of things, on a "off" day I still.didn't go above 700 cals! What would an old "off" day have been? Thousands of cals prob... I have also been dishing out advice, feel a bit hypocritical but then we do know what we are meant to do and a bit of support goes a long way. Thank you xxx

I'm moving onto Johnsons up day, down day diet x

What is that?

Back