my final go! no room for failing...

It is basically a diet where u starve urself one day and eat the next. So on a down day u have about 400cals n.on an.up day u have about 2200 so over the week u have about 1400 cals a day average. I think weight loss is about .1.5- 2lbs a week. It seems quite a sustainable diet, I've proven I can starve and I have proven I can eat. Seems to go to be true

I have just took a pair of jeans out the ironing pile and I'm sure they r better fitting than afew days ago! I can now pull a size 16 up and down whilst done up :)

I lost my ongoing battle with exante. I am now moving onto juddd diet, I was going to do this in another couple.off weeks but I just cannot face this anymore. O have s lot going on in my personal life and mu constant battle with the diet was just depressing me. I have four weeks worth left so plenty left to give myself a wee boost on a few weeks when I can face it again. I feel I have failed a little by giving in but having lost 20lbs in the last four weeks and 7stone all in I haven't really failed. Also on this stretch I have taken up running, something I haven't done in about 7 years so need to stay positive and just make my next step early. Good luck to you all and thank you for your support x

Glad you have found something you will be happier with... it does sound interesting. I love an "eating day" :(

x

I lost my ongoing battle with exante. I am now moving onto juddd diet, I was going to do this in another couple.off weeks but I just cannot face this anymore. O have s lot going on in my personal life and mu constant battle with the diet was just depressing me. I have four weeks worth left so plenty left to give myself a wee boost on a few weeks when I can face it again. I feel I have failed a little by giving in but having lost 20lbs in the last four weeks and 7stone all in I haven't really failed. Also on this stretch I have taken up running, something I haven't done in about 7 years so need to stay positive and just make my next step early. Good luck to you all and thank you for your support x

It's definitely not a failure..... the same thing isn't right for everyone. Glad you've found something that'll suit you better :) xx

No way are you a failure! How can losing 7 stones be classed as failing?. Be so very proud of yourself hun, you've done (and will continue to do) amazing.

Good luck with your new diet, it sounds very interesting :hug99: xx

Thank u for all ur support and good luck x

Good luck with the new diet! you have done amazingly well and i hope you continue to do so on the next phase xxx

Good luck, keep popping in and say hello don't be a stranger,

Back