My finger is REALLY heavy?!?

fat_poppy

Because I just got engaged ahhhhh :)

Sooooo happy cant stop looking at it hehe!! Only took him 6 years lol xxx

image-2663917641.jpg

image-3274611795.jpg

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

Congratulations! And thank goodness your fingernails look soooo pretty for the pics ;) It would be just my luck I would get engaged on a day I had mud jammed under my nails or something :D

Sorry so random... It's 4am and I am on strong painkillers! The ring is gorgeous by the way!

Congratulations! And thank goodness your fingernails look soooo pretty for the pics ;) It would be just my luck I would get engaged on a day I had mud jammed under my nails or something :D

Sorry so random... It's 4am and I am on strong painkillers! The ring is gorgeous by the way!

Thank you, I'm just so happy I can't sleep with excitement. pink daisy on here did my nails for me before me and my bf went away, was perfect timing lol. I love my ring ahhhh :) xxxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

Lovely news. :)
Congratulations and all the best. That ring is beautiful xx

Woooo

That beautiful

COngratulations!!

Congratulations chick !! Your ring is beautiful. ! Time to start all those wedding plans. Exciting times !

Congratulations, hun! Gorgeous ring. Now the excitement really begins with all the preparations and planning! :) x

Congratulations! What a beautiful ring.

Awww thank you everyone!!

Yes I love the ring it's sooooo pretty!!! Hege! I've gone wedding mad this week and booked the church for 2nd aug 2014 and picked the venue! So excited hehe xxxx

Awww thank you everyone!!

Yes I love the ring it's sooooo pretty!!! Hege! I've gone wedding mad this week and booked the church for 2nd aug 2014 and picked the venue! So excited hehe xxxx

Congratulations!! I loved planning our wedding, we got married at Christmas last year. We booked it 2 years on advance but the time just flew by, your day will be here before you know it! I found EBay a godsend! It's great for table decorations, confetti etc for a fraction of shop prices. I even found a lady who made me the most incredible wedding invitations/order of service etc! Not On The High Street website is also brilliant for unique thank you cards and bridesmaid gifts! Enjoy x x

Back