My First Hurdle Is Approaching!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Challenges' started by slimangel, 28 November 2007 Social URL.

1. slimangel

slimangel Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi my friends wanted some advice.
    On the 7th Dec I have a night out with my work and payed £60 back in Aug for dinner. I don't know what to do about it?

I am only in my first week of CD and to be honest I would like to have the dinner (choosing healthy options I promise!!) (No alcohol too!)
    If it was one meal out of a week and I got straight back on it the next day what effects would it have on me due you reckon?
    If I put on 1lb or 2lb then that I will except but was hoping I could sneak it into my belly without my glycogen and fat stores knowing!!!:D

Help please, advice very much appreciated as I need to get it into perspective before the night out. Merci x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    I can only recommend you stick to it!! I know I am boring but the first time is the golden time and is never as much fun the 2nd time around.

M.

4. slimangel

slimangel Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I do plan to stick to it I will go back on it the next day. I just dont want to bring attention to myself and I thought I could have 1 night off. would it do severe damage if I did? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.