My First Hurdle Is Approaching!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Challenges' started by slimangel, 28 November 2007 Social URL.

1. slimangel

slimangel Member

Hi my friends wanted some advice.
    On the 7th Dec I have a night out with my work and payed £60 back in Aug for dinner. I don't know what to do about it?

I am only in my first week of CD and to be honest I would like to have the dinner (choosing healthy options I promise!!) (No alcohol too!)
    If it was one meal out of a week and I got straight back on it the next day what effects would it have on me due you reckon?
    If I put on 1lb or 2lb then that I will except but was hoping I could sneak it into my belly without my glycogen and fat stores knowing!!!:D

Help please, advice very much appreciated as I need to get it into perspective before the night out. Merci x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    I can only recommend you stick to it!! I know I am boring but the first time is the golden time and is never as much fun the 2nd time around.

4. slimangel

slimangel Member

I do plan to stick to it I will go back on it the next day. I just dont want to bring attention to myself and I thought I could have 1 night off. would it do severe damage if I did? x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.