My fishy week!

I love both but tinned is all I can afford at the minute. Going to make up some pasta and tuna with some passata, chilli and garlic in it for tomorrows lunch. I just dont have time in the morning (or funds) to buy smoked salmon etc. So i figure if I have two fishy meals a day that should suffice?

I found a lot of fishy deals in Tesco last night - and was very lucky so i bulk bought and froze some!!!

2 packs of Tuna on yellow stickers so discounted!
King Prawns are on an offer £3 instead of £6
I got Value Salmon at £3 for about 6 smoked slices (large thin ones)
I got Fishsticks - 16 for 80p (a local value brand i think!)
The Saucy Fish Co. packs are 2 for £6 instead of £4 each!

i weigh in tomorrow.. im not hopeful tbh. I tried so hard, but i think iv over gone on my syns and i was forced to eat a brownie at celebratory drinks earlier, despite saying no. I hate peer pressure.

I found a lot of fishy deals in Tesco last night - and was very lucky so i bulk bought and froze some!!!

2 packs of Tuna on yellow stickers so discounted!
King Prawns are on an offer £3 instead of £6
I got Value Salmon at £3 for about 6 smoked slices (large thin ones)
I got Fishsticks - 16 for 80p (a local value brand i think!)
The Saucy Fish Co. packs are 2 for £6 instead of £4 each!

How many syns are the The Saucy Fish Co. Elle? Or does it depend on which one it is?

I made a fish pie last night - i melted some philli light in the pan with garlic, pepper, broccoli and carrots in it. Then threw in some chopped up fish. I put this in the bottom of a shallow dish then layered some boiled baked potato on top and grated l/f cheese on top of that! It tasted lovely but the sauce I had the fish in turned into what looked like scrambled egg! Anyone know where I went wrong?

Aye that could be it right enough. I just kept chucking things into it, like carrots, broccoli then the fish mix! Supposed to having prawn curry tonight but might use up the rest of the fish mix and come up with something unusual!!!

i lost 2lbs on my fishy week. i think it should have been more, personally. . thats a 'normal' loss for me.. (when i actually try that is lol) so im not overly impressed. I was suprised how easy i found the first 4 days though.

anyways, im back to normal EE now.. good luck to everyone else!

Going to do a fishy few days while hubby is away
3 fishy meals today :)
kippers and tomato
tuna and sweetcorn on oatbran
smoked haddock or basa fillets with grilled veg or cabbage and leeks

tomorrow
smoked salmon/trout on oatbran scan bran
whatever fish i don't have today

sunday
prawn cocktail
teriyaki salmon stir fry veg

monday
bns soup
tuna and sweetcorn

dinner
sushi or sweet chilli tuna

got loads of fishy items half price last night in tesco!!! 2 salmon fillets for £2 instead of £4 - two packs! King prawns £1.50 instead of £3 and some cod loins - £2 instead of £4 - i was soo pleased and froze them for next week!

Tonights fish wonder is fresh Tuna steaks, pasta and green veggies!!! a huge plateful - but i am off out tonight so want to make sure i have eaten enough beforehand!!! xxx

does the fish really help make a difference tho ??

sorry just read through a few pages of the beginning of the thread...im gonna give it a go startig monday :d

I'm trying another fishy week starting today!
Here's my plan, all EE days:

Today:
L - Prawn salad
D - Marinated tuna with stir fried veg and noodles. 2.5syns for sesame oil and honey

Sunday:
B - WM toast with scrambled eggs
L - Tuna fishcakes and salad
D - Fish pie, using Bisto cheese sauce mix

Monday:
B - WM toast with tinned tomatoes
L - Smoked salmon and philly pasta salad
D - Paella with mussels, prawns and chorizo - 2.5 syns

Tuesday:
B - 2 egg omelette with philly and smoked salmon
L - Leftover paella
D - Cod goujons with breadcrumbs - 2.5syns. Served with chips (cooked in HEXB olive oil), mushy peas and carrots

Wednesday:
B - WM toast topped with sardines in tomato sauce
L - Minestrone soup
D - Spaghetti with seafood

Thursday:
B - 2 egg omelette with cheese and tomato
L - WM bread with smoked salmon and salad
D - Baked cod with chickpeas and chorizo - 2.5syns. Served with mash and veg

Friday:
B - WM Toast with sardines in tomato sauce
L - Minestrone
D - Sweet & sour prawns or prawn curry. With rice