My fishy week!

Wooohoooo! :kissass: Congrats! That was like waiting for a baby to be born....and it was a good weight for a baby too!:eek:

Right come on then tell us what we should be eating this week! I could do with a week like that as want to get my 6 stone award but have my birthday coming up lol

Well Done again!

Emsie if you have a look back through this thread I have added what I have eaten through the week, just about to sort out tomorrows menu now x

well girlies I am back.......and the loss was

8lbs!!!!!!!! I am gobsmacked I did think it was going to be fairly good but never did I imagine that good.

As you can imagine I am way up there atm...and have wiped out my interim target.... wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fishy week no 2 coming up, anyone joining me????

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: That is amazing!!! Massive well done to you!!!

Having actually looked this evening quite a bit of fish is actually superfree which i guess might help explain it! Just got a proper telling off from my daughter for dropping my target as apparantly I am now tooooo skinny lol I wish but I am a very different person to the one 3.5 years ago, my journey is nearing to its end and its not going to be easy no long trying to lose weight!

great loss one small question did u use all your syns for the week or just what u have mentioned i am going to try this :)

Congratulations hun, it just goes to show that determination will always win the day.:)
Enjoy your new body hun and I'm sure you will take care of it, you have worked hard for a long time to get it.:)
Well done! x

great loss one small question did u use all your syns for the week or just what u have mentioned i am going to try this :)

Just what I have mentioned, really have had a 100% week x

my word - check you out 8LBS!!!!! WOWOWOWOOWOWOW!

That is some pow pow pow in the fishy fish fish!

x

Thanks Patsy and Elle would like to see if it does the same for others or if I have just found my mojo for boosting my metabolism lol.

Patsy I am kinda enjoying my body, apart from the flappy skin and saggy boobs but not much I can do about that as I dont fancy surgery. I will never be a perfect angel and do fall off the wagon...but finally I know how to get back on again and carry on....I really think thats half the battle x

Well we all have bits (well mine are chunks:8855:) we don't like hun, but you look lovely in your picture.

I always think it must be such a wonderful feeling to be at target, and as you say if you creep up a bit you know how to get it off, just head for the fish counter :8855:

Yes I would say thats about right x

8lbs!!!! That is fantastic. I'm definitely going to give this fishy week a go.

Wow, fishy week. I have fish today, but then my mum cooked steak for dinner (grrrrrr...) I'll try for the rest of the week fishy (I neeeeeeed a big loss after my track record!)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks girls, I am not expecting a second week of such a massive loss but as I am only 10lbs from my new target every lb will count.
As for the syns I am scared to have them tbh, before starting slimming world I was on a strict 1000 calories a day and treats didnt exist. So it has come hard accepting I can eat these things, I do tend to have more on * week though but try hard not to go over....doesnt always work though and I do fall off the wagon sometimes!
Soooo todays menu

Breakfast - Mullerlight, mixed berries and alpen light

Mid morning - apple and banana

Lunch - smoked mackerel salad (1syn)

Afternoon snack - grapes

Dinner - quick prawn curry trying the recipe earlier on in this thread with rice. Then a mullerlight and hartley jelly mouse (1/2syn)

Evening snack - Alpen light

Back