My fishy week!

Fishy day number 1

HE A - S.S Milk for tea/coffee

Breakfast - 57g Wholemeal bread (HEX B)with 2 x scrambled eggs.

Lunch - Mussels (shopping day so ran out of salad to go with). 1 x Activia FF yogurt, 1 x satsuma (looked very lonely sat in fruit bowl all on its lonesome)

Dinner - New potatoes (will weigh 198gms I think HEX B), baked mackerel, carrotts, green beans & cauliflower

Went to Morrisons and got loads of "whoopsie" fish, popped it all in the freezer ready for the week ahead. Do you find it easier to do fishy week following red or EE?

I've done three days of fishy dinners & lunches and am weighing in tomorrow, I cheated and looked at the scales this morning and it said 2lbs off, so fingers crossed I still lose those 2lbs tomorrow, and maybe a lb more. Hehe :) love this thread.

Hey had another fishy day of tuna again

will try and get something else tomorrow as might get fed up of tuna by the end of the week,

this is what i've had today

alpine light bar
muller light, strawberries and apple

tuna, spicy cous cous, salad and beetroot
muller light

alpine bar
apple

Tuna, boiled potatoes, brocolli, carrots, cheese from he a

Cherries

i want a look at the scales:)

oh i aint going to just want to lol if i looked and it wasnt looking good i might just give up my fish week and am enjoying it:)

LOL me too! I eat quite a bit of fish anyway, but never as much as this, I'm having 2 fish dinners a day, but some mornings I have pilchards on toast as well as the actual fish dinners! I'm going to look like a fish by tuesday!!

lol i very seldom eat fish but so far this week have discovered i should as i have liked every meal and yes 2 meals a day and supper fish:)

I have had half a fish day today as I already had a meal out at nandos planned for this evening. Had roasted salmon with cracked blacked pepper from tesco (free) with salad for lunch, followed by Activia FF and a satsuma. Starting a full fish week from tomorrow.
Does anybody have any ideas for tinned mackerel? I bought a tin... but can't think what to do with them besides on toast.

Also found THIS website today- thought this might be good for inspiration :)

dont despair eve!!!! im right in the middle of star week! it started the day after i started fishy week......a sneaky peek at the scales shows a bigger loss that normal should be coming.

so fishy week definately rules!!!!!!!

how many syns is everyone having ? I was trying to keep it low but ending up using nearly all 15 over the last 2 days ie 2 glasses of wine last night!!!

i've been keeping it slightly lower than normal and having 7 a day.

i normally average 10 a day with some days being 12,some days 8,lol!!

how many syns is everyone having ? I was trying to keep it low but ending up using nearly all 15 over the last 2 days ie 2 glasses of wine last night!!!

I'm still having between 10 and 15.

Back