My fishy week!

Hello!

Have done so far half a week of fish week, and this weighin was -5lb!! Looking forward to doing a full week to see how that pans out. Well done Luverick!! It definitely seems to give a good boost!

congrats luverick and madame le minx, cant wait til i get weighed tomorrow, don't really feel any lighter tho !!!! but fingers crossed.

Sx

Well done on the losses ladies :happy036:

Well done!!! Oh....I'm even MORE tempted now with only 6wks to the big day.
Oh hang on....5 weeks.....argh!!!
Fish here I come x

Do it!!!! Apart from anything else, fish is very low calorie AND filling, AND really good for you. As long as you do lots of interesting things with it, it will bring good results!

I lost 3lb after my fishy week!!!!
happy though as it is star week and the last several weeks i had only been losing 1lb a week!

well done, I'll be thrilled to get that on Thursday :innocent0001:

Ok fishy week for me starts tomorrow with kippers for breakf and Tuna and sweetcorn for tea, jacket and beans or ham salad for lunch which i have to eat out.

Other main meals will include

speedy prawn curry
tuna with sweet chilli
salmon teriyaki
smoked coley with swede and carrot mash
prawn stir fry
+ one more fish whatever i can get at aldi trout or sea bass

lunches will be
sardines
prawns
tuna
kippers

breakfasts
yogurt and fruit
baked beans and poached eggs
kippers

My god I love this thread. If I don't have a loss well at least I have tried loads of new fish I have never eaten before.

Love this thread and love my new fish.
X

My god I love this thread. If I don't have a loss well at least I have tried loads of new fish I have never eaten before.

Love this thread and love my new fish.
X

definitely good to be trying new things. i didnt know i liked sole or smoked cod! trying scallops tomorrow :)

Fishy day no3 for me!

Breakfast: 1 slice wm toast from 400g loaf (3syns) Scrambled egg made with a dash of milk (0.5syn) and smoked salmon
Lunch: 2 x Ryvita (HEB) with Tuna mayonnaise (1/2tbsp extra light mayo/ 1/2tbsp reduced fat salad cream=1 syn) and cucumber
Snack: 2x satsumas
Dinner: Baked Trout stuffed with couscous made with chillies, lime and coriander (1 tsp reduced fat butter used in baking 1.5syns). On a bed of rocket, watercress and spinach with 2tbsp Hellmans fat free vinagrette (0.5syn)

Syns for today: 6.5syns

Thinking of having fish and chips for dinner tomorrow- I have some plaice fillets and will have one with veg and some McCains rustic oven chips (100g frozen = 1 syn) :)

Wow!! Good losses ladies! Hope mine is as good tomorrow!

Wahoooooo I am so pleased that this is working for others, and now so glad that I posted I was doing a fishy week... for some reason it just seems to kick start the weight loss.

Makes it so much more worthwhile knowing that it wasnt just a fluke for me and that others have gained from it. One other thing I have noticed is that I am dropping inches big time, I was really struggling losing off my hips, but the last 2 weeks its fallen off and I am now officially a size 12 on the bottom half and size 10 top half. My skin is so much better and my hair to....all in all I am happy happy happy!

Nowhere NEAR as pleased as we are Snuggles! Thankyou SO much for sharing this with us! I plan to do this once a month from now on, just to keep my body on its toes, so to speak, and you have given me the opportunity to find out how I actually DO like fish, its just the smell that I dont like much!

Am so grateful!!!

i cannot help stroking my arms and face... my skin feels fab and i am only eating fish for my main evening meals but can feel a difference. i think the extra fruit and veggies since starting sw has helped but the fish has def made a difference :)

Wow, these results are amazing. Just finished day 1 of fishy week - I bought loads of fish yesterday :)

I'm just going to be rubbish at preparing it!

Good luck to those with upcoming weigh ins!

Nowhere NEAR as pleased as we are Snuggles! Thankyou SO much for sharing this with us! I plan to do this once a month from now on, just to keep my body on its toes, so to speak, and you have given me the opportunity to find out how I actually DO like fish, its just the smell that I dont like much!

Am so grateful!!!

Thanks for that!!! It was just an experiment and one that worked brilliantly could have gone either way I guess... I am now officially a fishy addict lol.

Wahoooooo I am so pleased that this is working for others, and now so glad that I posted I was doing a fishy week... for some reason it just seems to kick start the weight loss.

Makes it so much more worthwhile knowing that it wasnt just a fluke for me and that others have gained from it. One other thing I have noticed is that I am dropping inches big time, I was really struggling losing off my hips, but the last 2 weeks its fallen off and I am now officially a size 12 on the bottom half and size 10 top half. My skin is so much better and my hair to....all in all I am happy happy happy!

WOW that is some loss, love fish but haven't eaten it religiously for a week but having read the results, will defo give it a go. Thanks for posting x

has anyone of you fishy people got any tips of irradicating the smell from the house. Mine is open plan so can't close a kitchen door. I have tried lemon and vinegar in the micrwave but the smell hits me when I walk in the door !!!!

that's my worry too. When I told my OH I was going to test a theory and having a fishy week his response was 'oh great, the house is going to stink!'

i honestly havent noticed a major smell, and im sure if there had been my 4 teenagers would have been the first to turn their noses up. I think that is partly down to how you cook it, I must admit I never do it in the microwave as that does tend to smell, but in the oven I havent had issues

Back