My fishy week!

yippeeee more great losses, which I think are starting to confirm fish really does boost weight loss, havent a clue why but who cares, it works. Loving the fishy shopping thread I honestly think that fishy weeks could end up cheaper than normal ones!
My weigh in tonight, and although the loss is not going to be as good as last week I'm happy, plus * week hit this morning

I'm so excited for Thursday WI. Hope I get result I want :eek: I have been very good and not peeked at my scales. Eeek, hurry up Thursday! :p

Well I have just had lunch, roasted Salmon & tomatoes with Rocket Salad, very nice, even if I did slightly over cook the salmon!

Need to think of ways to cook some rainbow trout for tonight - thinking of putting it in foil with tomatoes & garlic & having some chilli roasted potatoes (HEb) with it???

Just had rainbow trout from M&S, delicious! I coated in 25g of spelt flour (not necessary for the 99 calories!), made a half spoonful of olive oil, lime juice, tsp of mustard and tbsp fresh coriander sauce, other half spoonful of olive oil in pan, 3 minutes each side then 3 minutes with the sauce poured on. In the meantime cooked some frozen peas, carrots and sweetcorn, threw them in pan. Gorgeous and still licking my lips! :p

loving all the different ideas people are coming up with for cooking, I am thinking that a third fishy week may be in order for me as I am still enjoying it as much as the first day!

Just had rainbow trout from M&S, delicious! I coated in 25g of spelt flour (not necessary for the 99 calories!), made a half spoonful of olive oil, lime juice, tsp of mustard and tbsp fresh coriander sauce, other half spoonful of olive oil in pan, 3 minutes each side then 3 minutes with the sauce poured on. In the meantime cooked some frozen peas, carrots and sweetcorn, threw them in pan. Gorgeous and still licking my lips! :p

What's spelt flour??? Never heard of it, lol
I absolutly hate coriander :( & not a fan of mustard either really so don't think i'll attempt the sauce! Sounds perfect for my hubby, he loves all that goes into it but its KFC style chicken for him tonight :D

Thank you for the suggestion though x

loving all the different ideas people are coming up with for cooking, I am thinking that a third fishy week may be in order for me as I am still enjoying it as much as the first day!

I have been thinking at today, even before my WI on Thursday, i am so enjoying Fish Week - i think week 2 is going to be the Fish Week as well.....

What's spelt flour??? Never heard of it, lol
I absolutly hate coriander :( & not a fan of mustard either really so don't think i'll attempt the sauce! Sounds perfect for my hubby, he loves all that goes into it but its KFC style chicken for him tonight :D

Thank you for the suggestion though x

Just did it again, I used spelt earlier because health food shop had no all purpose plus half the olive oil will do. Coriander is an acquired taste isn't it???? Tell hubby to have some KFC for me!! :p

No me too!!

have just had my dinner - rainbow trout, with stirfried onions, garlic, sugar snap peas, green & yellow peppers & some paprika potato wedges (HEb) - yummy yum!!

Never had Rainbow Trout before - I think it tastes like salmon!

Come on snuggle - where are you??????????????????? x

Me too :) it's all very exciting. Just persuaded OH to have Salmon for tea, and it's going to be Prawn Rogan Josh for tomorrow, lol x

Good morning my fishy loving friends, another new start for me today, I am taking up running! Have downloaded an app onto my iphone and went out for the first time at 530am, didnt feel to bad at all this week its just run for 1 minute walk for 1.5 mins 8 times, and builds up so that within 8 weeks you should be able to run for 30 mins but we will see!!

Food for today
Breakfast: Mullerlight, mixed berries, alpen light
Mid morning: Apple and banana
Lunch: tuna, pasta and sweetcorn with 0% total yoghurt
Afternoon: plum and grapes
Dinner: Baked cod with chillis, garlic and onion, and roasted veg

Heya hun - like the sound of that app whats it called?

No me too!!

have just had my dinner - rainbow trout, with stirfried onions, garlic, sugar snap peas, green & yellow peppers & some paprika potato wedges (HEb) - yummy yum!!

Never had Rainbow Trout before - I think it tastes like salmon!

Come on snuggle - where are you??????????????????? x

Rainbow trout is one of my favs, love it just baked in the oven with a squeeze of lemon

Is anyone else lurking around to hear Snuggle69's week 2 WI? Or is it just me? lol :p

I am.... :whistle:
Gonna have to switch off soon, OH getting bored lol

boo!!!!! Im back :)

And.....................another 4lbs gone! I am over the moon...I know it wont continue like this but right now I am yet again dancing on the ceiling...come on all you others who were weighing in tonight....

The Iphone app is called " get running" I think it cost me £1.19 but well worth it as you can listen to music and it fades it out with the instructions...

So...... week 3 fishy dishy coming up!! I am just sitting down to mussels, prawns, scallops and squid stir fry with a little chilli oompphhhh to it!!

fantastic hun!!!! amazing to see how well you have done and really inspiring to see it can be done at the end of a journey too!

Back