My fishy week!

Wow thats great - its really working for you isn't it honey, you must be chuffed to bits!!

Did many from your group try a fishy week this week then??

2 people tried it, which considering only 6 of us stayed last night wasnt bad...one lost 5lbs the other 4lbs so they were both very happy!!

you are truly inspirational !!! Well done Fantastic xxxxx

Wow well done . That is the most amazing 2 weeks weight loss when your not that far from target you truly are an inspiration!

DAY 1 of my fishy week had a slight change to tea as i have only just got in from a meeting and wasn't terribly hungry. So i just had a can of sardines with some salt and 2 alpen lights and some plums an odd combination. But din't want to skip fishy meal on day 1 and hadn't had a HEB !

Day 2

melon, yogurt and banana

lunch
tuna and sweetcorn, crudites
yog

dinner
tuna teriyaki
savoury rice
veg

Well done on the loss snuggles :happy036:

Well I made the Gambas con romesco(prawns with chilli and things)for dinner -I didn't expect hubby to be overly keen -but he requested it again :D, mind if I put chilli on and old duster he would like it :p
here it is..I did them on stir fry...

and this was my lunch today -I made tuna "pate"

here is looking forward to more yummy fish tomorrow...
Hope everyone elses weigh in went well

well done snuggles.

My fishy week WI result is -5.5lb. I only had fish as my main meals and followed EE. Really pleased xx

ok i lost 3.5 pounds ad am happy with that aint sure i amdoing another full fish week but will def be having a lot more fish thanks snuggle69 for sharing but know i will be doing it again soon

Well done ladies...great losses:clap:
We are certainly doing our bit for the fishermen aren't we :D
keep at it folks....

I had a 3 1/2 gain last week so was hoping for something good, lost 4 tonight, so the pessimist in me says, 1/2 pound loss over 2 weeks isn't very good.
4lbs in any other week would leave me thrilled but I guess I should look at it as a good thing. How much is down to my half fishy week I don't know

hey everyone, well i only lost 1.5lbs this week and struggled with the fish week as i really only like tuna but it hasn't put me off tuna just not going to have it for a wee while. Im glad everyone else had good loses but i must say i feel a lot thinner this week by doing the fishy thing so i may have lost inches rather than the lbs, well thats my theory and i am sticking to it

Sx

Well done on all your losses, glad its helping others to!

Well done everyone on fantastic losses!!!
I'm hoping my fishy(ish) loss will be good on Thurs. I know I keep going on but I think I will def have to do a full week after all this exciting news x

I have never really liked fish but think I might try a little white fish. These losses are so impressive. Congratulations to you all.

Well done everyone fantasic losses :)

I have had fish for 13 out of 14 meals this week but I dont think its going to be as spectacular a loss as any of yours atm scales are showing 1.5 loss I know thats good but Ive got just 2lb to target was hoping i would do it!! ah well weigh in not till tomorrow so things could change by then and if I dont do it this week I certainly will next got my driving test next tuesday and nerves play havoc with my digestive system and I can easily lose a pound before I go for my test :D:D

I lost 3lb doing fishy week. I enjoyed it but I'm looking forward to eating some normal dinners too now lol

12lbs in two weeks is utterly amazing! Well done you! I hope to lose 3 pounds on fishy week, though this week may throw many challenges my way - like tomorrow as I'm at a conference all day (ARGH!) and the weekend, I'm supposed to be going on a night out = Alcohol! which I am proud to say I have been able to live without so far in the summer, except for a few sips of champagne tonight!

To be honest, I'd much rather use my syns for chocolate!!! Though I am quite ill with a nasty cold, so maybe Saturday won't happen...We shall see :)

Well done everyone on the losses! Fish, fish and fish!

Well done on the losseveryone, you all have been at great inpration, my WI is tomorrow night so i will know more about mine then

Had a Little slip up last night, we had a power cut and the street had a major flood in fact we where about 10/15 mins away from the house being flooded again.

even though i had smoked haddock on the grill, i didn;t feel like cooking, so OH went to the chinese and got me "PRAWN" curry with rice - so i am hoping no real damage was done....

but back on the wagon this morning with

Breakfast - Grilled smoked mackeral with WW Bread (Hex B)

Lunch -Bulgar wheat with Prawn, crabstick and tomato salad ( as i did not prepare my fishcakes last night)

Dinner - Haddock fishcakes with SW chips and salad

Syns will be used thought out the day / night

:party0023: Snuggles weight loss party

wonderful losses ladies, can't wait to see how the rest of us get on this week, my WI's Thursday

Back