My fishy week!

Well done to all you fish fiends. :character0053: Those losses have been amazing.

Due to the fact you've all done so well, I've increased the amount of fish in my diet this week - just managing one meal a day, but a definite improvement.

Good luck to those still to weigh in. Hope the "scales" are kind :8855:

Well done ladies, on your weight losses..... both with fantastic results

Had a bit of a blow out last night, with the drink - hope it hasn;t ruined it too much

For today menu

Cheese Omelette, for breakfast

Prawn and tuna salad with jacket pot for lunch

pan fried fish and SW Chips with Veg for Dinner

Have a great day all

well done everyone the fish week seems to be a big hit this week i have had fish day every other day will see what that brings on tues :)

Had a bit of a blow out last night, with the drink - hope it hasn;t ruined it too much

Me too! Really mad at myself - wasted 20 syns on vodka! Grr...nevermind! Hopefully by having fishy week the rest of the week it will help to still give me a loss this week.

Well my plans changed a bit for day number 6 as my hair cut took longer than expected so had to grab a bite to eat in town.

Went to m and s and got the medium fish sushi, very very pleased with myself just 3 1/2 syns and yummy.

Looking forward to trying my sardines for dinner , have only ever had tinned ones before now and these are frozen from alid. Will it be ok to bake them or should i grill them?

Teresa

Hi can anyone help with some advice, I have been doing Fishy week for 6 days, this is my 7th, my official wi is tomorrow (mon), but the suspense got the better of me and I weighed myself this morning and I’ve STS, I don't go to a class, I do it myself from home so the scales do not lie!. I have fish for lunch and dinner please feel free to check my diary, would love some feed back if anyone can help!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/152497-nikkiruth-diary.html

Last edited:
I've looked at your diary an it looks spot on to me, the only thing I can think of is all the exercise has turned fat into muscle and if you measured yourself you will have lost inches !!

Best of luck tomorrow and you never know what the scales will show. I'm on week 2 of fishy week having lost 3.5lbs the 1st week, so do keep it up x

Thanks for the reply's and encouragment, I will see what tomorrow brings, I do feel like my clothes are more baggy, unfortunatly I did not measure myself before I started.

wow some more great losses, fishy is definatly the way forward.
Well I have mega blown it this weekend with my sons 18th, we were out friday and saturday, then had a family meal today...so I am expecting a gain...but he is only 18 once and to be honest as he was born 13 weeks early and very ill for the first 2 years of his life its a major milestone for us....Anyway back on the fishy trail tomorrow but not expecting much less than a gain on tuesday night!!

See I love fish & think I might do a fish week next week but OMG I cna't believe I am admitting this but when I eat fish (not shellfish just proper fish) my wee stinks of fish & yes it is my wee before anyone cracks a joke.....

LOL.

Well, I am ending my fishy spell today and will do another one in a few weeks to try and get a bit more fishmagic going, prolly after I get back from holiday to get me back on track.

WI is tomorrow and I look to be on for another reasonable loss, we shall see.

Goodluck MLM hope you have another good loss.
Well I am back on the wagon this morning and raring to go, I know there wont be a loss this week but I am ok with that, had a brilliant weekend and thats what matters.

I think that speedy prawn curry will be in order tonight :)

WI tonight for me - I hope I've had a good loss; I've eaten mostly fish with is a major feat for me as I don't like the stuff :)

Though when cooked well (i.e. by my mother) with lots of flavours, it turn out well :)

So thanks Snuggles for the amazing OP that started the revolution that is:

FISHY WEEK!!!!!

Good luck for WI Carthago delenda est!! I hope you get a good one! Im getting paid this friday but am poping to ASDA tonight so im goin to see if i can pick up some fish and give it a proper go next week! xx

Good luck for WI Carthago delenda est!! I hope you get a good one!

Thanks very much!

Im getting paid this friday but am poping to ASDA tonight so im goin to see if i can pick up some fish and give it a proper go next week! xx

I see that Asda have some amazing deals on; thinking about doing a bit of online shopping with them as I can't get to a store :(

WI for me tomorrow. Hope it's a good one, I've not disliked fish week but it's taken a lot more thought than I normally give my food. I did 2 EE days which normally don't agree with me but I'd have been stuck without it. We shall see.....

Even if I lost a stone this week I don't think I'd do a whole fish week again but will try and have it a couple of times during the next red week because it can only be good for me.:)

Good afternoon peeps

Not feeling too good today, been to doctors and i have got a nasty chest infection, and on Steroids and anti-biotics so not expecting a huge weigh loss this week - Still doing week 2 of fish week -

To days menu

Fruit and yogurt for Breakfast

Prawn and Tuna salad for Lunch

Something fishy + jackect pot for Dinner

Have fun every one

Back