My fishy week!

I still haven't done this week - I think I will try and see if I can get a 3lb' week - although I did a 3lb week week before last and didn#t have a fishy week - but might weigh loss is definitely slowing down - I know this is natural but really really want to be at target for Christmas day.

Good luck everyone, keep letting us know what you did on your fishy week.

Ive had a really bad week and stayed the same at WI tonight so im doing a fish week, i got some mackrel, cod, tuna steaks and salmon, hope this does the trick for me!

am thinking about doing it again as i can see the end and weight is coming off real slow would like to be at target for xmas had samon tonight asked oh if we could have fish tomorrow and he says no way lol but if i was to ask my youngest what she wanted for lunch it would be jacket pot and tuna will see how week goes:)

I'm going to do it again next week too, last time I lost 4lb doing it, and I'm only 27lb to target now and it's slowing down, this week I am trying a soup week, but if I don't have any joy this week then I'll try fishy week again.

BUMP!

Im on day 2 of my fishy week, first week ever.

Im so very proud of myself as fish just makes me cringe! #

my food diary is in the 'weight loss diary' section if youd like a peak.

Im very inspired by this thread and my mojo is certainly back. hope i dont build my hopes up too much! but i am hopeful xx

I have just had a fishy week too and lost three pounds this week...after four weeks of only 1/2 a pound..i think next week is going to be a fishy week too.:)

wow thats fntastic, i need to do the same ! do u eat rice or potatoes with it or what ??

Im following it EE style but am holding back a bit on portion sizes with the carbs just incase.

However i think most peoples fishy week seems to be a red week, or the same as me xxx

Still on my fishy week - having a fishy breakfast, fresh fruit for lunch and a fishy tea...

Will let all know how i get on WI on Thursday

I'm doing it this week, starting tomorrow. Not sure hubby and daughter will be impressed but they can have something else!
No way can I have fishy breakfast though (ewwwww!) but I plan on crab sticks, tinned salmon or tuna with salad or jacket for lunch and salmon, tuna steak, cod or trout for dinner with lots of vegetables. I also plan on making a fish stew for the first time ever.
The only thing I don't like fishy wise is smoked haddock.

i started my fishy week today - had Poached eggs with smoked salmon for brekkie (get me and my posh nosh!!!) crabsticks salad for lunch - and Seared scallops for tea!!!

I also bought Salmon Fillets, cod, king and little prawns and tuna steaks - hehe! i am so prepped up for the fish week!

x

Oh EB, I forgot about smoked salmon for breakfast - I can stomach that. I was thinking kippers and kedgeree - yuk!!

Hiya i'm starting the fishy week from today as i want to lose 2lbs to get my 1 stone and maybe more to get to 16st. Do you think it will be ok for me to have some soup and put some tuna or salmon in it as its a veg soup? Do people suceed more with 2 fishy meals or 3? A bit later on i will put up a food diary so that you guys can advice me on whether im doing it properly xx

Oh EB, I forgot about smoked salmon for breakfast - I can stomach that. I was thinking kippers and kedgeree - yuk!!

I have been having Sardines/mackeral on Toast for brekkie..... i quite surpized myself i actually liked it ...

I am not a fan of those fishy options either Jaylou!!! i am a salmon fan though - so will be cutting it up into an omlette tomorrow too i think :) the amount of salmon will last 3 days so i have to be a little inventive!!!

x

Back