My fishy week!

Grrrrr what is this Farm Foods?? We mustn't have it over here!!!

I've had a couple of fish nights this week (including tonight) and I'll have one tomorrow and Wed too - and then after my Wednesday weigh in, I'll properly start my fish week. :D

Well done Amy!!

Grrrrr what is this Farm Foods?? We mustn't have it over here!!!

I've had a couple of fish nights this week (including tonight) and I'll have one tomorrow and Wed too - and then after my Wednesday weigh in, I'll properly start my fish week. :D

Well done Amy!!

thank you

Ummm now you've got me thinking :D am thinking possibly kippers & smoked salmon with scrambled eggs - sounds yum! Is it possible to overdose on fish though lol?!?!

Haha, it probably is possible to overdose on fish :D I don't think I'd want to eat so much fish for more than a week! That's why I'm aiming for five days and keeping my main meal fish free, haha - see how I get on!

oh poop dont think ive done well this week feel great size wise but not showing on the scales (dont shout at me i know we're not supposed to look). had fish everyday 2 meals a day but i'm addicted to morning coffee biscuits and sponge fingers :eek: they are so lush but i think its going to ruin things i'm gonna do green next week i think. I WI tomorrow at 6pm fingers crossed.

Another fish day for me! Been on it since thurs but didn't do the weekend (went away) but hopefully thurs, fri, mon, tue, wed will be suffishent (ha ha) and I'll get a loss! *crosses fingers*

Good luck everyone!
P.s how do you get bones out of sardines?! X

oh poop dont think ive done well this week feel great size wise but not showing on the scales (dont shout at me i know we're not supposed to look). had fish everyday 2 meals a day but i'm addicted to morning coffee biscuits and sponge fingers :eek: they are so lush but i think its going to ruin things i'm gonna do green next week i think. I WI tomorrow at 6pm fingers crossed.

Good luck tonight hun x

Well I lost 2lb last night after my fishy week, I am pleased with that (especially as it got me my 4stone award :D) but got to say that's not a huge loss for me. I really enjoyed my meals though so I'm defo going to try and have a fish a bit more often.

Probabaly won't do another whole week of it though x

Last edited:
Well I lost 2lb last night after my fishy week, I am pleased with that (especially as it got me my 4stone award :D) but got to say that's not a huge loss for me. I really enjoyed my meals though so I'm defo going to try and have a fish a bit more often.

Probabaly won't do another whole week of it though x

I feel the same hun - deffo enjoy fishy dishes but prob not a whole week of it :)

I am in awe of your 4 stone loss - fantastic! :talk017:

I feel the same hun - deffo enjoy fishy dishes but prob not a whole week of it :)

I am in awe of your 4 stone loss - fantastic! :talk017:

Thank you I'm made up I have to say!

Good luck for your WI x

wow my curry was so filling : x2 handfuls of prawns, a whole butternut squash, thyme, fried onions in frylite and then added. 1.5 tsp of medium curry powder and salt and pepper. i also added veggies and ive enough for two people or tomorrows tea. Hubby doesnt like butternut so more for me.

Hi hun, don't know if you are still check on this thread but how did your WI go?

Also, want to pick your brains ;)

I want to try a version of your curry tonight ... I've got a butternut squash to use up and some peppers ... I've got some salmon defrosting for tonight and somehow want to throw it altogether!

I thought I might chop up the salmon into bite size pieces, and add them to a curry base (onion, garlic, curry powder) with tin toms, bns, peppers and have this with some rice - what do you think?

just wondererd how everyones fishy weeks were going or if youve weighed and how it went?
mine started yesterday and i had
tuna omlette and salad for lunch and tea was tuna bolognaise which was yummy with my HEX of pasta!
today i had kippers mushrooms and eggs with HEX of bread it was good ive never had them before and tonight is baked cod with melted philly and BNS mash and brocolli!
what has everyone else been having?

I'm starting a fishy week tomorrow - can't wait!!

Does most people still follow EE or do red days when doing a fishy week?? X

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on my first ever fishy week :) I'm doing it as EE. As much as I like twice the amount of HEs, I'd rather still be able to have potatoes/pasta etc...and PEAS. What's fish without peas? lol

Had a very disappointing lunch. Took a large salad, a little dressing and some flaked smoked mackerel to work. Worked out at approx 2.5 syns for the whole thing. Blooming mackerel was full of bones :.( I only have two mouthfuls and spent ages trying to pick the bones out of my mouth. YUK. So much for 'fillet' of mackerel :( Still, I munched the salad and dressing and then went and got two sweet chilli salmon fillets from Tesco instead, so I'm stuffed now :D Had smoked haddock with mushrooms, rice and egg for brekkie - almost like a kedgeree, but just leftovers from last night! I'm enjoying my fishy week so far....

Back