My fishy week!

well after reading this a while ago im deciding to do fishy week this week

i lost 4.5lb on saturday from doing Extra easy in week 1 of my SW journey

so this week im going to do fishy week seen as the weight loss seems good and i really need to loose 1 stone before 16th dec , so i have 7 weeks to loose 9.5lbs

i went through my sw book this morning and wrote down all the Super speed fish and bought only Super speed fruit and super speed fish - im going to has the super speed fish for my lunches and tea each night until weigh in - i want to loose 3-4 lbs as a aim this week - wish me luck lol

anyone else doing fishy week? xx

I'd love to see your food diary for the fish week, would you mind sharing?xxx

i dont really use a food diary, i do have one somewhere on here, but always forget to update it. il try and 'fish' it out haha xx

I have done fishy weeks for the past 2 weeks and lost 2.5lbs on the first one and 3lbs on the second one which was also my * week so am really pleased and doing my last fishy week this week before going bk to some meat x

il let you know how i get on when i get weighed back on here xx

Yep, I need to do another fishy week - I do eat a few dishes every week anyway, as you'll see if you peek at my diary, but will start again Friday (WI & shopping Thurs) so I can do a full week.

ive subscribed to your diary xx

How you getting on??

i got started, but then it was star week and i couldnt get full, which resulted in me goin AWOL and falling off the wagon for the rest of the week

i will re attempt in the coming weeks (prob after payday)

let us know how you get on xx

Food update
Tues:
Lunch smoked trout & tuna salad
Dinner salmon & tuna sushi

Wed:
Lunch Smoked salmon & philli on scanbran
Dinner Cod & veg
Supper rollmops

Well, a 1.5lb loss, so nothing extraordinary, but still a good loss.
guess because I eat fish and/or red days a fair bit anyway, but having said that, I still enjoyed it

I think i'm going to try this.

I eat a lot of fish anyway.

I'm going to do mostly red or extra easy so that i limit my carbs. I've had a bad few weeks i dont think i've had one full 100% day since starting 5 weeks ago! i'm so angry as i could have lost 10lb if i had stuck to it and lost 2lb a week. So here's to my fishy week!

x

Back