80g Peas - 2pp
1 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup - 0pp

Dessert:
Hartley's Sugar Free Jelly - 0pp
11g Anchor Light UHT Cream - 1pp
Grapes - 0pp

Total: 28 pp

wooo going out for dinner tomorrow so looking forward to having my weeklies :D

Trying to decide between New York Chicken and Scampi as other then a salad these seem to be the lowest pub food things i can find at around 27pp :)
.... i'm thinking scampi, chips and peas as not had scampi in AGES ! (and i had lots of chicken today)

Sunday 21 / 08 / 2011

Breakfast:
None as out for lunch

Lunch:
Hungry Horse Classic New Yorker - 20pp ??

Worked out with help from NI's is 27pp
but i had:
No chips (side of chips is 10pp) had a Jacket Potato instead (Jacket Potato + Butter side order is 7pp but i didn't have the butter) - so i've said 6 for the Potato as it was quite a big potato ..... so taken 4pp off
so now down to 23 pp
but also removed the cheese and i removed the fat from Bacon
so took off the 3pp to make it an even 20pp.... it looked like a lot of cheese as covered the whole chicken breast and was running down the side of it and into the bottom of the dish so might have been more then 3pp's worth.

Dessert:
1/3 of Millionaires Candymania - 15pp ??
Whole one is 39pp
however didn't have any of the twix (it contained 2 fingers of it so that's - 8pp off to begin with)
also didn't have a sugar curl (so about 1pp each? saying 1pp for 2 as it will take it down to an even 30pp :) )
so 1/2 of 30pp = 15pp

.... does this sound about right to everyone else ?? would you make it any more ? .... i have tried to over calculate to be on the safe side :)

:eatdrink051:

Looking really good!! Xx

thank you :)

well i think the fact that i weigh in on a Tuesday is more incentive to make me be good. if i weighed in at the end of the week i would definitely use all my weeklies and go all out over the weekend .... but this way i know i have to be good as i only have 1 day to work some of it off :)

Good luck for WI x

thank you :) i'll post on here when i get home so you know how i did. i've been really good this week (well i think i have :) ) so really hoping for a good loss (would like 2lb as that's last weeks gain off and 1 off for this week too so then i'll know that i'm back on track !

but any loss is still good as any off is any i haven't put on :D

WOOOOOOOOO i lost 2.5 lbs this week !! :D

Well done bride to b!! 2n half off is great!! it's my weigh in tomorro but don't think I'll do well! Over done it with the points tod!
Just been reading ur diary, sounds like ur doing great! I don't think I could eat out and start saving points , taking bacon, cheese off ect plus not eating all the choc desert! Well done u tho! Wish I had the willpower! I just eat out n devour everything in front of me! Haha xx

I know gem, I hate eating out n spending money on diet like food! I think if I'm eating out n paying for it then I want to enjoy it! Haha ... Although i was quite good at nando's last wk xx

Thank you :) i was really happy with it. was hoping for 2 so 2.5 made me really happy ... only another 1.5 to go to my 5% ... so fingers crossed that will be next week.

i must admit will power is one thing i do (usually) have. if i tell myself i am on a diet and can't have it then i tend to be able to leave it and be good..... and with my loss tonight i'm glad i did swap the chips for jacket potato (no butter) and leave the cheese... otherwise it might not have been such a good loss.

treated myself tonight though as i had my belvita for breakfast (6pp) and a light choices ready meal for lunch (7pp) .... so now i've been weighed i'm being naughty (but still in my pp's) .... had a Pizza Express Light Pizza for Tea (10pp) with a balsamic dressed salad (0pp)..... and now munching on a bag of walkers squares (3pp) and 2 WW Chocolate Mini Rolls (2pp each, 2 for 5pp) .... Total of 31pp (out of my now 33pp according to e-source)

good luck with your WI tomorrow Kez xxx

ooops i need to do a few back track days.

i've only just realised my last official diary page was Sunday! lol

Monday 22/08/2011

Breakfast:
Coco Pops Cereal Bar - 2pp

Lunch:
Tesco L/C Steam Meal, Chicken and Vegetable Pasta - 9pp

Dessert:
1x Tin Peaches, Juice Drained - 0pp

Tea:
100g Princes Mini Hot Dogs - 5pp
8 x Birds Eye Mini Potato Waffles - 7pp
1x Small Tin of Heinz Spaghetti Hoops - 3pp

Total: 26 pp

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday 23/08/2011

Breakfast:
4x Belvita - 6pp

Lunch:
Tesco Light Choices Beef in Red Wine Sauce (with Mash) 7pp

Tea:
Pizza Express Light Pizza, Gustosa -10pp
Balsamic Dressed Salad - 0pp

Dessert:
Hartley's Sugar Free Raspberry Jelly - 0pp

Snacks:

1x Bag, Walkers squares - 3pp
2x WW Chocolate Mini Rolls - 5pp

Total: 31 pp

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday 24 / 08 / 2011

Breakfast:
2x WW Pain au Chocolat - 9pp

Lunch:
Pizza Express Light Pizza, Vitabella - 11pp
Balsamic Dressed Salad - 0pp

Dessert:
Hartley's Sugar Free Raspberry Jelly - 0pp

Tea:
Tesco L/C Chicken and Broccoli Pie - 10pp
Broccoli - 0pp

Total: 30 pp

------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday 25/08/2011

Breakfast:
4x Belvita - 6pp

Lunch:
2x Birds Eye Southern Fried Chicken Breasts - 13pp
Lettuce - 0pp
2 Tbsp, Heinz Light Salad Cream - 2pp

Tea:
WW from Heinz, Sweet Chilli Chicken and Rice - 8pp
20g Tesco Prawn Crackers - 3pp
Stir Fried Veg (cooked in Fry light and Soy Sauce) - 0pp

Total: 32 pp

Last edited:
Friday 26/08/2011

Breakfast:
1x Tin Pineapple, Juice Drained - 0pp

Lunch:
BBQ Burger in a Roll = 13 pp ?

Quarter Pounder - 9pp
Burger Bun - 4pp
1Tbsp Ketchup - 0pp

Tea:
New York Chicken (Rovers Tye) = 17pp ?

1 x Chicken Breast = 4pp
Gammon - 2pp (?? it wasn't a lot but it was meant to come with bacon so i think they had run out of bacon and substituted it)
2 Tbsp BBQ Sauce = 1pp
NO CHEESE :D
Jacket Potato - 7/8pp (?? it was a Very Big Potato)
Peas - 2pp
Cucumber
Pepper

Dessert:
1/2 an Apple
1/2 a Banana

Total : 30pp

........ hmmm after working it out separately i might have over pp'd the one i had at the weekend from the Hungry Horse :) ... its really hard to know the weights of everything though to work it out ! ... would rather over pp then under though just incase !

no more pp's today though which leaves me 3 pp left over incase it was nearer 20pp ! :)

yep i have :)

feels like i've had quite a lot of naughties though as had pain au chocolat and pizza !! ........ it just shows as long as you have the light version you can still easily have it in your pp's :)

Back