ProPoints "My Food Diary" by 'Bridesmaid-to-be'

OMG i had a GREAT weekend ! ... just not sure my diet or the scales tomorrow will agree though ! lol

i tried to be good but as far as food was concerned i'm not so sure.

meal out on friday night i had a few tortilla chips (that were on the table to munch on) then i had BBQ ribs as a starter, followed by steak topped with onions and bacon served with chips and salad then white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake for dessert (served with aerosol cream)

...... so although it wasn't great it wasn't too bad either ... i left the fatty bit of the steak and a lot of the vinaigrette that the salad was swimming in..... and the cheesecake was HEAVENLY ! :D

i had a cocktail before the meal but diet coke with the meal.

then afterwards we hit the town ! .... only had 2 more cocktails though (and passed on the shots that everyone else did) then i went onto diet coke for the rest of the evening ...... which included a lot of walking from pub to pub and lots of dancing ... so i worked off some of what i ate !

on Saturday i did cave in and have a sausage, egg and cheese bagel from mcdonalds for breakfast (they are just so yummy)
then we had an all day bbq so for lunch and tea i ended up having about 3 sausages in rolls with lettuce and fried onions, some red pepper, a lamb chop and 1/2 a chicken breast. ... also some snacky bits so a few nachos, and watsits and marshmallows and a small chocolate cake/bun with icing.

drinks i had 1x archers and lemonade then diet coke

on sunday i had a bacon sandwich and a glass of orange juice fore breakfast. then for lunch we had a sunday roast. so beef, peas, runnerbeans, carrots, cauliflower cheese, new potatoes (i passed on the roast potatoes) a yorkshire pudding and gravy. then a slice of cake for dessert. also had 2 starburst (which were part of a game we were playing so not sure i should really count them ! :( )
then we had a chinese for tea. so i had about 5 chicken in batter, a chicken chop suey and half a chicken chow mein.
for drinks i also had a glass of apple juice, an archers and lemonade and then diet coke.

so although i wasn't really good i also don't think i was too bad either ! .... so being really good today and hopefully it won't be a hugh gain on the scales tomorrow evening ! :eek:

ok so after my weekend i am back on the diet today.

Monday 15 / 08 / 2011

Breakfast:
Coco Pops Cereal Bar - 2pp

Lunch:
2x WW Tortilla Wraps - 5pp
3 Slices (80g) Tesco Light Choices Crumbed Ham - 2pp
2 Tbsp Heinz Salad Cream Light - 1pp

Tea:
Pizza Express, Lighter Pizza, Gustosa - 10pp
(took off the mushrooms and added onion, extra peppers and cherry tomatoes - 0pp)
Salad - 0pp

Dessert:
WW Chocolate Cheesecake - 5pp
20g Light Aerosol Cream - 2pp
1x Tin Mandarins, Juice Drained - 0pp

Total : 27pp

Last edited:
Sounds like one awesome weekend! Good luck for WI :) xx

yep it was a good weekend :)

only put on 1 lb (so back on what i lost last week) so not too bad and really happy that it wasn't more ! :)

U will have that off in no time :) x

1lb is great after a weekend away,well done! It'll be off in no time ( this from a girl who went off for two weeks camping in Spain and put on 10lbs!! And we only had dinner out 3 times)

thank you :) yep hopefully i will have it gone again next week :) xxx

:( ohh no tras :( .... i honestly don't know how people go away and sts or even loose though !! ..... i don't think i'd be able to go away and stick to the diet..... maybe after a while and i am used to it and knowing approx pp in everything, and what to eat / avoid but at the moment i'm still getting my head around everything and pp checking EVERYTHING i eat (or buy to eat)

i had breaded fish and salad for tea tonight .... which i thought was quite good when pre-diet i would have had it with chips and peas and tartar or seafood sauce. :)

You'll have the pound off in no time! I dunno how I'd handle holidays either. I haven't had one this year so haven't had to worry about it. I do have a music festival in a couple of weeks that'll be 3 days away and I foresee a gain that week but hopefully I can control my eating/drinking and make good choices now that I know approx pp in a lot of foods. You're doing well chick, keep posting that food diary; I love getting ideas from peoples diaries! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thankfully home since start of July and that's when I joined WW so it's gone again...just starting on all the rest now. Ho hum

kool, its always good once you know its gone again :)

yep will get my diary on again soon. i must admit i've not really had anything exciting so far this week, mainly just ready meals and veg. lol

i did have a tesco light choices croissant (4pp) with 15g Jam (1pp) for breakfast last 2 days and it felt really naughty :D ... going to try the pain au chocolate for my weekend breakfast treat :)

had zumba again tonight so thats worked a bit more of last weekend off ! ..... also i'm gradually getting more pp's into my day had 29pp yesterday and 30pp the day before. had 28pp so far today ... so still enough for a dessert before bed :) .... going swimming on saturday, although i must admit my idea of swimming is more bobbing around in the water and less of the swimming part :)

Yea well done for Zumba and healthy choices with ur fish :) xx

thanks i luv zumba, and would definitely recommend it to anyone who doesn't go ! .... i usually go with a friend but she cancelled at the last minute as as i already had my mum baby sitting for me decided to still go on my own ... i'm so glad i did as i always feel better after it and have a great time ! :)

it was yummy fish !! .... and for 12pp for 2 pieces of breaded fish not a lot more pp then a ready meal and nice and light ! .... had the same for lunch today to use it up ! :)

Yummy :) xx

no idea what i'm having tomorrow. i did buy a ww sweet and sour chicken and a bag of Prawn Crackers ( i think they are 3pp for 20g) so might have a ww friendly chinese for tea .... need to go to tesco so can get some beansprouts and some stir fry veg to go with it too ! :D

so will need to be quite low pp for the other meals :)

Back Dated Diary Days:

Tuesday 16 / 08 / 2011

Breakfast:
1x Coco pops Cereal Bar - 2pp
1x Banana

Lunch:
Tesco L/C Chicken and Broccoli Pie - 10pp
Runner Beans - 0pp

Tea:
Pizza Express, Light pizza, Vitabella - 11pp
Salad - 0pp

Dessert: