My food diary :)

Good morning hope everyone's having a great week, I haven't posted as I said before I also don't think anyone's actually reading it lol but I will still continue as it helps keep me on track.

I was really shocked to lose 3lb last week but I really think I needed that to spur me on a bit, I go off track so easily! Last year and my first year at sw I put on 13lb over Christmas :( do not plan on repeating that this year (fingers crossed)

I haven't been having anything particular exciting so haven't took any pictures apart from one I threw together last night ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1419065957.759102.jpg it was Chinese 5 spiced chicken cooked with soy sauce,onions and mushrooms with a beef batchelors rice packet,added a bit of cucumber in was nice a bit rich but still yummy :)

Always looking for some new recipes I get to bored if I eat the same thing ALOT going to try the BBQ slow pulled pork soon everyone at group is raving about it!

So we all ready for Christmas? I'm going to take the kiddies to see Santa tomorrow see if I can get some Christmas spirit back I usually love it!
Here's some festive things I made last year :pImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1419066301.605472.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1419066314.796072.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Our consultant said that 12 lbs is the average gain for people over Christmas!:eek:
I am going to try not to put on this year...

The pulled pork is one I keep meaning to try at some point too :) (in fact there's loads of recipes i want to try..:D)

Yep, i'm pretty much already for Xmas, are you? :)

Wow really I just thought being my first year and still new to it I just completely lost my mojo lol, there's so many recipes I want to try!hopefully we are going to be moving in a couple of weeks we live in a two up two down at the moment and have really outgrown it so when we move and settle in I'm hoping to have a bit more space to cook :)
Pretty much ready now going to grab a few last bits tomorrow after seeing Santa, I really can't believe it's come around so fast xx

Oops forgot to add my food lol..

Breakfast: oat cookie, banana, orange mullerlight

Lunch: missed, been out all afternoon
so didn't get round to it.

Dinner: mini roast with chicken fillets veg, sw pots and honey parsnips
(2 syns) and syn free gravy :)

Snacks: a options mint hot chocolate topped with light squirts cream ( can't remember the syns for the cream so will say around 6 for all)
An apple.

Hoping to get to zumba tomorrow as I have only been Tuesday which I don't reAlly count as I weigh on Wednesdays so usually count my weeks Wednesday to Wednesday. I am 5lb away from my 4 stone award so would be nice to get that soon :D

Have never tried Zumba?
Always fancied a go, but am not that co-ordinated at times :D
Good luck for going for the 4 st award :)
I am just half a pound away from my 3 stone award....typical being Christmas week now:rolleyes:, but i'm going to try....:D

It is so much fun I was dreading it the first time I went and was all over the place you soon pick it up and if you don't it's even more fun :D

Ooh good luck I'm sure you can do it if you don't get it before Christmas it's still a massive achievement and there's always next year ;) x

Hiya hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a happy new year :)
I had a BIG gain over Christmas but I was expecting it,I got back on track yesterday but didn't manage to get any pictures as my oh parents came to visit. I went back to zumba aswell which was nice could defo feel the gain though :(
So for breakfast today good ole fashioned porridge with berries and a cuppa,going to cut bread out like I did before Christmas as it seems to make a massive difference for meImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420279508.589693.jpg

I'm going to try some new recipes this year as getting bored of having the same thing a lot for dinner today I am going to make moussaka will post pics later :) xx

Also is there a way to move my diary I just realised it's in the wrong section or would I have to start a new one?xx

Lunch:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420291995.338173.jpg
Omelette with tomatoes,mushrooms, ham and parsley. I'm not the best at making omelettes tasted very nice though :)
And a mullerlight and banana 0 syns

Hi there here to follow your journey. I love a diary with pictures!!
I'm restarting on Thursday and have a lot to lose x

Hi Amy, I'm also Amy! Have just started SW a few days ago and I'm loving your diary! You are doing fab Hun! X

Hi there here to follow your journey. I love a diary with pictures!!
I'm restarting on Thursday and have a lot to lose x

i think you need to ask admin on the 'tech support' part of the forum?

Hi Amy, I'm also Amy! Have just started SW a few days ago and I'm loving your diary! You are doing fab Hun! X

Thank you ladies, I also have a lot to lose nessa good luck on your journey you can do it! :)

Hi Amy good name lol :p thank you it helps me keep track and is not as much of a pain as filling out the diary sheets! How are you finding sw? Takes a bit of getting used to doesn't it when I joined I think I ate the same things for about a month! Lol love the variety now though.

Dinner: moussaka it was delicious! I was a bit dubious as I've never tried Aubergine but I was pleasantly suprised the kids and oh loved it too so it's a winner! Lol ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420304143.426114.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420304161.494954.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420304176.074158.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420304194.662574.jpg

Finished off with sweet potato chips and salad very full now :) xx

Morning how is your weekends going?
Last night I made some tuna pasta concoction I was starving after having such an early dinner and it was either that or reach for the chocolates lol, forgot to take pics though. I also had some honey dew melon that really helps with my sweet tooth :)

Breakfast: porridge and berries again

Lunch: going to a friends for a roast dinner fortunately she goes sw with me so it will all be syn free(or close too) be nice to not have to cook although I will still have to cook for my oh when he gets home and I will probably have something else after zumba always feel quite peckish after lol :)
Is anyone going to try the new plan extra easy sp? Xx

Thank you ladies, I also have a lot to lose nessa good luck on your journey you can do it! :)

Hi Amy good name lol :p thank you it helps me keep track and is not as much of a pain as filling out the diary sheets! How are you finding sw? Takes a bit of getting used to doesn't it when I joined I think I ate the same things for about a month! Lol love the variety now though.

Dinner: moussaka it was delicious! I was a bit dubious as I've never tried Aubergine but I was pleasantly suprised the kids and oh loved it too so it's a winner! Lol View attachment 161961View attachment 161962View attachment 161963View attachment 161964

Finished off with sweet potato chips and salad very full now :) xx

Hi, hi, im finding it good so far, seems like I'm eating a lot, but it's all good stuff I suppose! I'm a bit of a doody and love to cook, so hoping it won't get boring! Xx

Back