My food diary :)

Hi Amy, Happy New Year to you! TBH I'm sticking with EE for now as I just wanna get back on track with food optimising again. I've heard lots of syns have changed for EE do will be checking online for all my faves.

Love the food diary by the way x

Hi Amy, Happy New Year to you! TBH I'm sticking with EE for now as I just wanna get back on track with food optimising again. I've heard lots of syns have changed for EE do will be checking online for all my faves.

Love the food diary by the way x

Hi dee happy new year!
Yeah I think I will stick with what I know too ah I didn't realise the syn values have changed the only one I noticed was the vodkas gone up lol :p will have a check on that now I tend to stick to free foods most of the time so if I do get a bit naughty it's not so bad!

Thank you good luck with getting back on plan it's so hard after having some time off x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I did try the EE SP for one day....but found it quite haard with no carbs or yoghurts, and some of the fruit i like is 'free' but not 'speed', so think i will prob have a go at that on the odd occasion, once i am really back in the 'swing' of things :)

I know as soon as I saw no bananas or yogurts I thought maybe not lol can't live without my mullerlights :eek:
I'm not expecting a loss this week tbh I weighed in last Tuesday but didn't get back on plan until Friday :( so I think if I have lost it will only be what I put on in those two days if that makes sense lol x

Hi Amy, just read your diary you cook some fab foods! mouth was watering! how do you find the time with 3 children lol!
Well done on your losses so far & good luck with further weight loss!
I am on day 3 and on day 2 of EESP i know its only 1.5 days but really fancy some carbs lol!
I am planning on have a couple EE SP days a week just to give my weight loss a boost. cant wait for Carbs tomorrow!

my consultant suggested quark with sweetner and strawberry flavouring instead of yogurt- I have YET to try it!

Hi Amy, just read your diary you cook some fab foods! mouth was watering! how do you find the time with 3 children lol!
Well done on your losses so far & good luck with further weight loss!
I am on day 3 and on day 2 of EESP i know its only 1.5 days but really fancy some carbs lol!
I am planning on have a couple EE SP days a week just to give my weight loss a boost. cant wait for Carbs tomorrow!

my consultant suggested quark with sweetner and strawberry flavouring instead of yogurt- I have YET to try it!

Hi Hun thank you glad you like them! I am lucky to have a hard working other half which has allowed me to stay home with brood lol.
If you fancy some carbs just have them syn free of course I have found if I deprive myself of something I fancy I completey fall off the wagon :/
That's a good idea with the quark I used to use it a lot on the syn free cake it's lovely with a bit of sweetener in. Good luck on your journey :D XX

Good morning, back to normality for me today my eldest has gone back to school it's a lot quieter without her :(
Had my roast at my friends she didn't make syn free gravy and I had a we sausage, a stuffing ball and a Yorkshire pud so not sure on the syns for them :/
We had a later dinner a sw fry up with sw chips.
Today
Breakfast: porridge again, think I need to change that tomorrow didn't go down well today lol

Not sure what to do for lunch yet might have some chicken and rice

Dinner: I'm doing the BBQ pulled pork in the slow cooker first time making it but everyone at group says it's amazing so fingers crossed. On the recipe it says to make with a pork shoulder but my oh could only get a lion trimmed as much fat off as I could and hopefully will be able to get rid of any more once it's cooked I really don't like fat on meats anyway. Here's some pics of preparing xxImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420450932.720842.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420450945.937644.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420450959.884506.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420450973.072087.jpg

Will post after picture when it's done :)

It smell amazing so hopefully it will taste just as good
Lunch:ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420464548.617491.jpg
Chicken strips with beef batchelors rice and salad nice quick and easy as I have a poorly baby today
I am a tad excited ATM just got the news we have been waiting for a long time, we have a new house to move to we live in a small two bedroom house ATM and me oh and the twins all share a room and it has been a real struggle so I am buzzing to finally have a bit of uplifting news :D :D xx

Here it is pulled pork in BBQ sauce wow I knew people said it was good and it was amazing defo on my list of favourites (if I had one) lol
And butternut squash chips first time I have tried them they were nice similar to sweet potato chips but a lot more effort to peel :( kids enjoyed it too my eldest asked me if I was becoming a chef :p ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420480484.931958.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420480510.781644.jpg
Just got to get the kids ready for bed now and then I'm off to trim and tone must say I'm not looking forward to it first one since Christmas xx

Thankyou :) all I have had today is a banana as I've been rushing around going to have a batchelors pasta now nice and quick cause I'm starving
Not sure what I will do for dinner yet x

Hi Amiz,

Great news on the house! The pulled pork look lovely by the way, must try that soon. Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow as I think you go in Wednesdays like me from what I remember? Keep up the good work x

Hi Amiz,

Great news on the house! The pulled pork look lovely by the way, must try that soon. Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow as I think you go in Wednesdays like me from what I remember? Keep up the good work x

Thanks Hun yea do try it it's lovely. Yep dreaded weigh in tomorrow
:( good luck for you too let me know how you get on :D x

4.5 off for me this week buzzing with that.
All I have had today is a cheese sandwich Thursday is when I have my shopping delivered so never have much left over today got a new recipe to try tomorrow so will let you know what that's like :D

4.5 off for me this week buzzing with that. All I have had today is a cheese sandwich Thursday is when I have my shopping delivered so never have much left over today got a new recipe to try tomorrow so will let you know what that's like :D Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's an amazing loss, well done you! I lost 1lb, I'm ok with it tho as I haven't been 100%, we be from now on tho. Have you been doing SP?

Well done you that's still fab especially just after Christmas! :D no I haven't been doing so I do try and eat a lot of speed foods though I must admit I don't make the most of my syns I tend to have my treat night which is tonight and then go as syn free as I can the rest of the week it has always worked well for me so I keep it that way. I have also done three exersize classes this week which really keeps me motivated I do them in the evenings which is the time I feel the hungriest so it's an hour I can't actually eat lol :p

I did have a big gain over Christmas though so I'm guessing that's why I lost so much although it was still a nice suprise :) x

4.5 off for me this week buzzing with that. All I have had today is a cheese sandwich Thursday is when I have my shopping delivered so never have much left over today got a new recipe to try tomorrow so will let you know what that's like :D Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
that's an amazing loss, well done! Did you follow the SP plan? I lost 1lbs this week so I'm pleased as I didn't follow the plan 100%, but will be back on it from tomorrow x

4.5 off for me this week buzzing with that.
All I have had today is a cheese sandwich Thursday is when I have my shopping delivered so never have much left over today got a new recipe to try tomorrow so will let you know what that's like :D

wow, well done on the loss! :D
good luck with your recipe:)

wow, well done on the loss! :D
good luck with your recipe:)

Thank you :)

Breakfast: I had chocolate mini weetabix 30g was suprised at how little it looked in the bowl but was still nice to having a little chocolate fix especially since totm is approachingImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420721652.025319.jpg

I was still peckish though so I have also had a clementine and a bowl of banana,black grapes,berries with fromAge frais and then some honey dew melon :D

Lunch: I've made a chickpea Dahl loaf, I was watching come done with me yesterday and they were cooking something with chickpeas I've never had them before so decided to make something lol I was a bit skeptical but it is really good and a fab meal if you are on a budget!ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420722117.286252.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420722129.523660.jpg

Think I am going to have prawn stir fry and noodles for dinner nice and quick :) x

Back