My food diet... Coleywoley27

WI day

HexA Milk
HexB Oats

Multigrain oats for brek with sweetner.
Will grab fruit throughout the day until 4pm then I dont eat until after WI.
Argh! Threw my scales out as I was getting obsessed! So I am in the dark this week and very very nervous!

Don't feel like i've hade a loss but i've had losses and felt huge and a gain when I felt lighter LOL.

Thank you x

I rejoined a class last night and the consultant was on holiday so someone was standing infor her. Dont know if the scales were at fault but most of the people who stayed to class had put on weight. Dont look very good if you are a total newbie to class!

We have weeks where the majority of members gain. Like easter week. 90% of members had a gain that week. Could also be the scales ours are in exact same spot every week, if new consultant came in and put even a cm out of place and the ground was uneven it will make the weight fluctuate. r her scales being calibrated wrong. Wouldnt worry means everyone gets a good loss next week :p

777 so works.
Me and a fwllow sw friend both did ot she lost 3 and i lost 4. Now 1st.05lb down!! Very happy!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Get you that's really great hun I might believe it works now. Hope my weigh in is as good tom

Ok so had a good old binge last night.
Pizza hut, Choccie and coke.

Got that out of my system, back on track (sort of)

No Wholemeal bread as I am the only 1 eating it it goes stale or mouldy very fast so I woke to only the kids white loaf.
So I had to settle for toast with Marg and Jam.
Syn it and move on I guess.
No real plan for food today if honest. Most likely egg chips and salad.
It is tattoo day for my other half. :D His first! In memory of his best friend who passed away in Sept.
Hoping to get myself booked in too.

Good Luck today! Hope you do great!

I will do Success Express next week. Its always good to change how you do it stick to same old same and your bound to start getting bored and having little gains. A change in plan now and again will hopefully keep me on track. 777 Really kept me on the wagon. And the loss I got has got me hyped for another great week. Even a 2lb loss would suffice. Means I only have 3-4 weeks for next award and about 4-5 weeks for club 10. All easily achievable if I stick to it x

Ta hun yes I know what you mean. I find small targets more achievable. And realistic for me
I think will try 777 tho not next week as am on nights and Def need my syns on nights lol

Hmmm how can I best desribe today!

Not Good! That is a good word!

Father in law has been admitted to hospital and had 2 toes removed and part of his foot (Diabetic who stopped taking insulin)
Partner passed out durin tattoo so that took 40 mins longer than planned
Mums laptop needed sorting so was at hers for a while.

So I have eaten NOTHING

Now in bed and cannot face cooking I am sore and exhausted first non stop day in a while all last minute so no prep so I have lots of frozen meat, uncooked tatos, etc etc so I am afraid that SW once again is going on the back burner and I will indeed be eating a Take Away tonight.

Started a bit better today Peanut HiFi bar hex b for breakfast. Got another busy day ahead so need to plan!
Wearing my size 18 dress!! Woohoo!!
Need to plan for next few days with father in law in hospital its going to get a bit hectic and as a good friend from SW says.... fail to plan you plan to fail :/

Well good luck hun am having a day off plan today with a kids bday party and then adult bbq lol so have decided to enjoy it x

Im having a bad week!! So much going on. About 12 syns yestersay (white bread and marg) today an ice cream cone (8.5syns) so 777 is not working too well. Will just reduce syns over next few days! Food diary is useless cos ive barely eaten. Constantly on the go.

Back on track now though.

Good luck hun. As long as you know what your doing then don't think you shud worry. Too much life just gets in.the way some time xxx

Back