My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Hope you all had a fantastic day! Didn't get a chance to report in yday, but to be honest I ate SOO much. Trying to stay on plan failed miserably! I started well with my usual breakfast, weetabix and fruit, but then came the sausage rolls, the cutlets, kachori's (mushy spicy peas in a round pastry ball - ther LUSH) followed by LOTS of wine, port, alcohol, then of course the full on roast, followed by cake and custard. I have never eaten so much in my life, I literally felt sick when I went to bed, but oh well it was xmas and I enjoyed myself. I guess that matters more.

Today I went straight back onto plan:

B: Weetabix (HeB) + ssmilk (HeA) + sugar (2syns) + Banana + Grapes
L: 2 scrambled eggs with half a red onion, chilli, 4 cherry tomatoes, 2 slices of ham and a pig in blanket left over from yday (2.5 syns) + large salad (I only managed to eat half of this but ill still count the full syns)
D: SW quiche with bacon and broccoli topped with cheese (3 syns) and a smash base with a salad and baked beans

S: Tea with 2 sweeteners and a dash of milk (1 syns)

Total syns: 8.5 (i think!)

To be honest even all this food, I still feel so full and blocked up but the quiche was sooo yummy! and ive struggled to drink enough water today, maybe its cus im still quite tired from yday.

Bad news is I jumped on the scales this morning just to see the damage and i was up 1.4lbs which isnt as bad as i thought it would be, but still extra pounds i dont want, so hopefully the rest of the week can shift that and at least have a STS at the next weigh in, but im not gonna hold my breath. Ahh well, thats life and im not going to beat myself up about it seeing as it is xmas week. Just need to get back up and keep on going!

Now for the juicy bit. I'm meeting a guy tomorrow for a first date and i'm nervous as hell. doesnt help i feel bloated, but i seriously do not know what to wear! eek! Fingers crossed it goes well!!

Hope everyone else is enjoying themselves!! and I will check back in tomorrow :D

Good night,
Hugs and Kisses,
Peri

Good luck on your date Peri hope it goes well :D I have my WI tomorrow and will gulp just before I stand on the scales lol. I know its xmas but doesnt make me feel any less guilty for not keeping my mouth shut after I had eaten moreeeeeeeeeee than enough to keep me going for a week. Oh well just have to live in hope

Good evening all!

Soooooo dont know whether to say today was a good day or a bad day.

In terms of food.. very bad.. in terms of the date..veryyy good!! *she says with a huge grin!*

Ahh lets call him X for now. Honestly the sweetest guy ive met in a long time, and I really dont know anyone who makes me laugh as much. Went bowling, and I lost, badly! then we went for a meal *enter disappointed face here!* yes he took me to pizza hut and i literally had such a flap i did not know what to do, ended up eating the buffet, inc a large salad (yay me) but some pasta with what i think was beef (and i dont even eat beef!! ergh) and 4 slices of pizza (naughty me), so my syns were probably through the roof, but other then that i had such a great day, and X keeps texting me super eager to go out on our second date, feels wierd after being a singleton for a while now!

I did however follow plan for the rest of the day:

B: Weetabix + ssmilk + banana + sugar (HeA + HeB + 2 syns) - getting predictable arn't i?
L: Naughty Naughty Pizza Hut (1000000 syns probably.. :cry:)
D: Jacket potato with mushy peas and cheese (3 syns) + sweetcorn
S: Muller light + 2 Ferrero Rochers (given as a gift from X - so sweett, not so good on my waistline!) by then i'd given up counting syns

Syns: :eek: Too many!

The way im feeling today is very strange, kind of like a devil floating in the clouds! Ha im so cheesy. Heck who cares! And he did make me grin as he did text me after saying a lil kiss would have ended the date perfectly - cheeky!!

I must stop rambling now before i start sounding bridget jones!

Hope your all well and looking forward to new years!

Hugs and Kisses,
Peri xoxo

Pleased you had a good time Peri - he sounds ideal. You choose the eating venue next time lol ( yes im assuming there will be a 2nd date)

I had WI tonight I lost 1.5lbs yay me hope you have a better day tomorrow food wise lol

Evening all!!

Well yesterday was a bit of a disaster aswell! Guess what, I had pizza again, yes AGAIN! ergh. Started off well with Toast and tea with sweetener and a dash of milk (Toast the HeB and 1/2 HeA for the milk and 2 syns for the light marg) for breakfast, and then I made pasta n sauce for lunch with a light babybel (1/2 HeA) then I went to my aunts house where I was suppose to take the rest of the pasta for dinner, but ended up eating pizza with the family for my baby cousins birthday (I had 2 slices of tandori spicy chicken with a handful of chips, garlic bread and 2 chicken nuggets - no idea how many syns, probably around 50?) then I went and had birthday cake (but it was only a small slither not that it makes a difference) plus a glass of rose followed by a glass of coke and orange juice

So for yesterday my syns totalled to over 50 easily. So gutted and disappointed in myself but I managed to reign it back in today and this is what I had:

B: Weetabix (HeB) + ssmilk (HeA) + sugar + banana (2 syns for the sugar)
L: Macaroni cooked with sweetcorn and ham in a spicy home made tomato sauce
S: 2 Ferrero Rochers (6 syns - 3 each)
D: Home made grilled nando's style chicken with slimming world wedges plus a hefty salad

Total syns: 8

Feel a bit better knowing that I was back on plan today, I just hope the last couple of days don't damage me too much! My weigh in is next Monday! Eeek!

Anyways hopefully everyone is having a great day.

Hugs and Kisses,
Peri x

Hello!! Just a quick one today to update everyone!

Heres wat i had today!

B: you guessed.. Weetabix/milk/sugar (hea heb 2syns) and banana

L: chicken curry with rice and salad! Which was yummmm!!*pic below*

D: 2 fried eggs with ham and salad

S: millies double choc cookie (9.5 syns)

Total syns: 11.5

Probably not going to be on here for the next few days as I am away with family for a while, however i will try!! Tomorrow is my weigh in and im not optimistic at all. Expecting about a 3lb gain. Lets hope its not that bad!! Will update you all in the AM!

Nighty night,
Peri xx

Attachments

• image-1875767041.jpg
    image-1875767041.jpg
    624.9 KB · Views: 82
Thanks texty! I gained 0.5lbs! I can breathe now as its not as bad as i thought it would be!! But im not going to jinx myself.. Still have a whole load of nye parties to go to! Happy new year hun ;)

Hi miss Peri your diary is hilarious! And I wish you every success in your weight loss :)
I am due to join the Slimming World clan as of we'd so will be doing a diary too (probs not as funny mind no good at that!!)

I am going to study the book you get at the class and then check what I should be eating as not a clue ATM awkward.. Haha!
I have noticed weetabix is a common breakfast and I LOVE weetabix match made in heaven :)
I have been on a VLCD for the passed 2 weeks and lost a stone at an expensive cost of £67 a week yikes (lots of weetabix and Potatoe money on this lol)

I'm going off track..
Have a fab new year and I hopefully soon be posting losses
All the best Scott x

Holy crap! This has been a bad week. BAD BAD! Ergh so not looking forward to weigh in on Monday! Im not even going to bother documenting mu diary because its like 90% alcohol with maccies and some bbq ribs an crap thrown in. Blergh. Oh well at least party season for me is over and i can start fresh in the new year (d'oh) dunno why i keep saying that. It already is the new year!! And yep my new years resolution this year (and every year) is to lose weight. Only difference is this year i have slimming world and you guys! :) and i WILL succeed as will all of you!
Scott - thanks for the kind comments! If u do a diary be sure to post me a link and i will defo follow!! Im a talker so the more people i can talk to abt my journey and theirs the easier i find to stick to things!!

Oh and my other new years resolutions are to find a man, to buy a car, to enrol back into college, to finish my teaching qualification, and to go skydiving. (Am i allowed more than one resolution?) ah well.. :)

Hope all is well in slimming world land for everyone!!

Chin chin! <--- im 87% sure thats right.

;)
Peri x

Okieee Dokiee!

So the last 2 weeks didn't really go as planned and certainly not last week. I weighed in today and have gained 2.5lbs, which totals to 3lbs over the xmas and new year break. Sucks :( but its my own fault and i totally accept that.

Today its Slimming World take 2. And this time I have no excuses! No breaks coming up, no special events and no opportunity to slip up!

If im really serious about slimming down for my birthday i need to get my head on properly. I have made a full weeks planner of my food so I know exactly what i'm doing!

Here is today:

B: The normal
Weetabix
ssmilk
Sugar (2 syns)
Handful of grapes
plum

L:
Egg and ham salad with boiled potato
Banana
Plum

D:
Marinated chicken with nandos sauce (2 syns)
sw chips
salad

Snacks:
Mullerlight
low calorie jelly (0.5 syns)
Kitkat (5 syns)

Total syns: 7.5 (stc)

If i can drop the 3lb i put on over the holidays i'll be super happy!!

Doesnt help when I have the monday morning blues, back to work after 2 weeks off. I suppose itll help me get back to normality!!

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Hugs and kisses,
Peri

3lb over christmas an new year ain't that bad, could be a lot worse :)

It's my 3rd time of doing it so, yeah, as easy as usual :p

Back