My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

you can count syns like that if you want when you do red and green, if i remember right its not advised if you do EE though, but its up to you if you want to count them weekly.

Thanks Ally, I may just flexisyn that day to be on the safe side and just set myself 40 syns or something regardless of if I weekly syn it or flexisyn i figured it wouldnt make much difference. If I flexisyn ill allow myself 40, but if I weekly syn I have 40+ syns available anyways, so it really makes no difference! Ill just keep a conscious effort to keep my syns as low as possible! - If i drink vodka I probably wont get through much cos I hate the taste of it, so ill just be sipping on it instead of guzzling it down like I normally do LOL

I'd just flexisyn, be easier, and the vodka idea sounds better, might save you syns haha

yep, that banana definitely had boobs and a wig...thats slightly scary haha

I realize this is an extremely random post but I just need rant about it for a second. What is it about periods, that freaks men out so much? Just the word PERIODS creeps them out. I mean i find it funny and wind my male friends up on purpose, but seriously what is so gross about it. I hope men realize its a natural process, just like how we all pee and poo (i'm sorry i'm pretty straight forward with stuff, cant be dealing with this number 1 number 2 business - maybe we should call periods number 3's lol!).

Now if your a man and your reading this post, please, PLEASE tell me what it is that creeps you guys out or embarrasses you so much about us women talking about periods.. its no worse then you burping and farting in front of us women! (although saying that my sister burps in front of me - but it doesn't smell so its ok i guess)

Thats all for now :)

PERIODS! :crazy:

MissPeriPeri said:
I realize this is an extremely random post but I just need rant about it for a second. What is it about periods, that freaks men out so much? Just the word PERIODS creeps them out. I mean i find it funny and wind my male friends up on purpose, but seriously what is so gross about it. I hope men realize its a natural process, just like how we all pee and poo (i'm sorry i'm pretty straight forward with stuff, cant be dealing with this number 1 number 2 business - maybe we should call periods number 3's lol!).

Now if your a man and your reading this post, please, PLEASE tell me what it is that creeps you guys out or embarrasses you so much about us women talking about periods.. its no worse then you burping and farting in front of us women! (although saying that my sister burps in front of me - but it doesn't smell so its ok i guess)

Thats all for now :)

PERIODS! :crazy:

Haha my boyfriend is like that. If I start talking about them he'll make a disgusted noise and I think his words normally are 'look stop talking. I dont have them and I dont need to or want to know' charming eh but when it comes to 'adjusting his balls' as he puts it hes perfectly happy to do it infront of me then when I give him a disgusted look he gives me the rationale as to why he needs to do it!!!!

Thats another thing.. Men are seriously wierd species (ooooo im opening a can of worms saying that arnt i? lol!) Why do men feel its ok to adjust their balls in public? Or walk around with their hands down their pants, or wear their pants around their ankles. Me no understand! No wonder im single haha!

Cant live with boys cant live without em hey Nat! does ur boyfriend chase you around the room with his hand after hes adjusted them. my x used to do that. the very reason he is an x. LOL:8855:

I can't say anything on this one, cos my best friend/guy who is heading in the direction of being my boyfriend is one of the seriously weird guys that actually doesn't freak over the mention of anything like that...periods, ovaries, pms...he doesn't care lol

MissPeriPeri said:
Thats another thing.. Men are seriously wierd species (ooooo im opening a can of worms saying that arnt i? lol!) Why do men feel its ok to adjust their balls in public? Or walk around with their hands down their pants, or wear their pants around their ankles. Me no understand! No wonder im single haha!

Cant live with boys cant live without em hey Nat! does ur boyfriend chase you around the room with his hand after hes adjusted them. my x used to do that. the very reason he is an x. LOL:8855:

He's done it while cooking my tea once. Sent him straight to the sink! But no not chased me..... yet!

Good morning people!

Natalie - thats kinda gross.. lol

Yesterdays dinner was lovely as always! And I made enough to bring to work today for lunch, but changed my mind last minute dot com. Mum had made mung bean curry and rice for pops and my lil sis, and its been a few weeks since i dug into some homemade indian cooking so I thought i'm having that for lunch today! She's tweeked the recipe a bit. Usually with mung bean curry, you boil it until its soft, and then you add tomatos and some onions if you want, and then you do what we call a 'tarka' which basically means quick frying it in some spices but for this you usually need oil. Mum tried it without the oil yesterday, so you just heat some garlic and poppy seeds up in a pan and when its hot quickly add the mung bean mix, then you finish it off by adding some blended green chillis, red chilli powder, corriander and cumin powder and a bit of turmeric and bobs ur uncle! Mum also added a roasted aubergine blended up aswell to make it thicker. Was so delicious I had a bowl of it yesterday while I was cooking! And its totally free :) woop!

Anyways today I haveeee:

B: WAIT FOR IT.. ITS DIFFERENT! O M G - 2 malted wholegrain(?) nimble toast (HeB) with a bit of light marg (2 syns)
S: Banana + Mullerlight
L: Mung bean curry with rice and onions + 2 plums (I'm hoping the onions, aubergine in the curry and the 2 plums will be enough for my 1/3 superfree)
S: 3 Mini babybel light (HeA) + Alpen light (3 syns)
D: Marinated Talapia with SW wedges and salad
S: Possibly the low cal jelly (im actually going to eat it this time!! - 0.5 syns)

Total syns: 5.5

It is soooo bitterly cold today I actually think it may snow this wkend! poop - just when I wanna go out - cant it snow during the week, so much that im trapped in my house and cant get to work :angeldevil:

Been looking at tickets for something this year - anything - really wanna go and do stuff exciting! My lil sis reckons we should do something exciting each month! and I think this is a great idea - kind of a way to celebrate each months loss - especially if I hit my target! So, if I can lose 6lbs by end of jan, then I think i might treat myself to some Derren Brown tickets - there only £35! I'm also dyiiiiiiiiiing to see Beyonce in concert - just waiting for her tour to be announced! eeek!! exciting :happy036:

oh and kim and kourntey take miami is being aired in 10 days! OMG - i dont particularly like kim kardashian, but I do love the show. So addictive!

Anyways enough rambling!
Managers meeting in the office today so I better keep off mini's as much as I possibly can! lol ;)

Good day y'all
TGIF baby!

xx

At the mention of gigs...i go to far to many, it used to be once or twice a year, last year i went 15...this year I already have 6 booked up until july. Love my gigs too much :p

At the mention of gigs...i go to far to many, it used to be once or twice a year, last year i went 15...this year I already have 6 booked up until july. Love my gigs too much :p

15!! woah! I wish I could go to that many but I don't have the time or the money :( poopey. The beyonce tickets alone will probably be in the £100's! *faints*

15!! woah! I wish I could go to that many but I don't have the time or the money :( poopey. The beyonce tickets alone will probably be in the £100's! *faints*

One of mine this year has cost me £70 and its in london too so got to pay for petrol/hotel too. I don't drink or go out much or anything so all my spare cash tends to go on gigs and (recently) tattoos. My boss hates me on gig days cos i'm usually hyperactive and then ask to leave early haha Lucky most of the bands i'm in too only cost between £10 and £35 for tickets, think there is one that overcharges and thats the £70 one. I mean I even went meet and greet (three times i've been meet and greet with them) with one of my fave bands and it only cost £40 haha

Back