My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Hi Peri - my holiday was fab thanks hun apart from food poisoning lol. Im still not 100% but better than I was, and even though I couldnt stay outta the bathroom for 3 days I think im still in for a gain at WI tomorrow, as when I started eating again all I could face was bread and im not used to eating it now :-(

Just been reading above and I also think you need to increase your food intake a little - maybe worth a try? Going back to basics is a good idea for everyone at some point I think as we become complacent about the plan, Im like you I take fruit n stuff to work and never get time to eat it, so bring it home. I also know I dont drink anywhere near enough fluid for the same reason ... time.

Must make an effort to do both lol

Well.. Wednesday WI and i STS. Feel a bit deflated to be honest and today hasnt started well. Got threatened at work yday by a customer and now i have to face him again in a bit. Joy. Just feel crap today to be honest but going to stick on plan!

EE day

B: Weetabix + milk + sugar (hea heb 2 syns)
S: Banana + Plum
L: Syn free potato and pea curry with raw spinach and boiled rice
S: Pear + Plum
D: Marinated chicken with salad and spicy rice (4 syns)
T: 1 cube of lindt 85% dark chocolate (3 syns)

Total syns: 9

Defo tried to increase my fruit intake and i WILL eat it today!!

Gym again today and hoping to do better then yday. Yday i gave up after 45 minutes because i just wanted to go home!

Anyways heres to a better tomorrow!

Least it wasn't a gain. I'd say threaten him back but that probably isn't the best idea!

I work wif the public 2 so I kno how sh1t it can b 2 deal wif threatenin behaviour etc. I say feck him, he's obviously a scumbag n not worth even thinkin about! Work out yer aggression in the gym later - I find that always works 4 me! x

My boss always tells me to tell people what I think. Though when he said i should tell my colleague he was being an ass and wasn't being realistic, I don't think he actually expected me to walk into his office and tell him just that. But he did tell me too so he couldn't have a go at me for it :p

I hate it usually, in my appraisal my boss said i'm quiet LOL. But I was in a particularly weird mood that day, and i can be brutally honest when i want to be :p

Used all your syns?

That makes it 1200 or so if you can use them syns, more than you had before

Cannot believe i woke up this morning with a 2lb GAIN?! what the hell i was on plan yday!! This is so frustrating! :(

Hi Summer - I don't unfortunately but to be honest with indian food its just a matter of replacing the oil in the recipe with frylight, there is generally nothing else with a syn value in a curry as its all based upon meat veg and spices! Sorry not much help am i? lol.. i started that thread and just havnt had the time to update it at all. Feel a bit bad! :(

Cannot believe how busy i have been this morning and next thursday is going to be worse with 50 people booked in to see me.. ouch :( why do people decide to go on holiday at the same time!?

Anyways today is going to be an off plan day well ill be on plan until the evening when im going for a buffet for dads bday. This bank holiday weekend is going to be a struggle because im going out almost everyday. Sunday im going to sit down tho and re read all the slimming world literature and re-educate myself on everything and start doing weekly plans again to put up on my fridge. Feel like i just need to take a few days off and then properly restart slimmming world just so it can kick back into action.

Dunno will see how it goes. I reckon im going to see a gain next week with today and the weekend planned, which is gonna suck, because i bet ill gain everything iv lost this month which is ohhh wat just 1lb :(

this week is just not going well for me! erghhhhhhhhh

anyways stop whining and here is what i have planned today

B: Weetabix, milk with one banana chopped in (hea heb)
L: Large salad with marinated chicken (2 syns as used oil spray on all of the chicken)
D: Buffet at a chinese/indian resturant and probably dessert (60000000 syns)

Total syns - way off!

Gym tonight - 1 hour

Back