My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

I'm the opposite, prefer LM to quorn :p

I keep forgetting to buy the LM sausages i see em in my lil tesco, i love quorn sausages though nom

Bit of a late one today!! The next few days will b hectic due to dads surgery. Blob. Was at 13st0.8lbs today, n just before bed i was 13st 0.2lbs. Reaaaaaly need to cut down on weighing myself!!
Today:

B: weetabix almond milk n sugar (hea heb 2 syns)
L: wholemeal roll with low low cheese (hea heb) and salad + french fries (4.5 syns)
S: banana
D: lots of oily curry n rice :/ (20 zillion syns)

Just gonna have to keep the rest of the syns low for the week.

Allimack if u cone across the speedsoup recipe plz could u send it me!! Thanking u lovely!

Hope everyone is well n hopefully catch up with everyone friday!!

Nighty night x

You weigh yourself too much xD Though I have seem to reverted back to weighting every morning xD

babytreetrunk - isnt it frustrating? I should really stop weighing myself everyday, but its become a habit now! Fingers crossed we both get a good loss at our next WI! Let me know how it goes for you!

hey i sts... better than a gain i suppose wont be looking at the scales till next thurs now eeek how you doing?? xxx

hi peri peri hope you and family are well just to say hope everything goes well with dads surgery had my first weigh in i lost 6llbs over the moon and i love reading your diary

Hi peoples! This morning i actually weighed in at 12st13.6lbs i was like yesss.. Hope it stays that way till monday!!

N hun a sts is better than a gain! ;)

After breakie today i had some pineapple n apples, then i went pizza express.. Shared a cheesy garlic bread then had a classic florentina (pizza with spinach, mushrooms, olives n herbs) and some polenta chips with honey n mustard dressing. Was yum. Had a thumping headache wen i got home tho so mom forced 2x wholemeal toasts with liw low spread dwn my gob.

Tomo is dads big day so not sure wat the food plan is, good news is mom said i can eat meat again. Woooo bk to EE days!!

Hope ur all well!! Night night xxx

Thanks all! After 8 hours in surgery hes fine n stable, me however feel like an oversized blob..

Yday ended up eating A huge fry up at debnms, then a packet of snaps n a bag of twirl bites followed by a boneless banquet from
Kfc :/

Lets hope i poop half of it out.. Lol :)

Feels like sunday today but im glad its not! Up n off to the hospital i go!

Hav a good saturday all - n yes back on plan today aiming for 0 syn day!!

Hi hun glad your dads surgery went well - yesterday was 1 day its gone now dont let it get to you. Good luck for your WI

Hey hun, glad 2 hear yer Dad's surgery went well!
U asked 4 the speed soup recipe so here's a link http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/135012-super-speed-soup.html TBH there's SOOOOO very many variations of the recipe on here n on YouTube so I just copied the link 2 the 1st 1 I found! (I'm such a cheat! lol!) Anyway I'm sure u can fiddle wif the recipe 2 make it more 2 yer personal taste. Let me kno how u get on wif it n if it actually does speed up yer loss. I'd love 2 hear the verdict of sum1 I kno! :)

Glad your dads surgery went well hun :)

Morning all!

New week! Back on SW with some tweeks i will mention in a bit! The 0 syn weekend went totally out the window as I binged ridiculously on chocolate and crisps however to my surprise at WI today i have managed to lose 1lb! How crazy is that?! That not only brings me 1lb away from my stone award, but also into the 12's FINALLY!

Now I have been reading on the 5:2 diet, which is basically fasting (you can eat up to 500 cals on fast days) for 2 days and eating normally for the other 5 days and i'm actually quite impressed, so for the month of March, I will incorporate the 5:2 diet with SW, meaning I will fast Tuesdays and Thursdays (eating up to 500 cals) and continue with slimming world for the other 5 days. Lets see if it boosts my WL.

Oh! I also received my bronze award! Yay!

So today officially back on the wagon and on my much loved EE

B: 2xweetabix + almond milk + sugar (2 syns) (hea + heb)
S: Pear
L: 2xquorn sausages (1 syn), mash, steamed veg + Quavers (4.5 syns)
S: 2 satsumas
D: Syn Free Chicken Curry with salad and rice
T: WW Choc Pot (3 syns)

Total syns: 10.5

Now im going to go on a hunt to steal someones bronze award stickie for my signature lol

Have a good day all :)

I wouldn't be able to fast, not unless that meant i could use all 500cals on chocolate or something :p

My friend does that diet and I will admit, I'm quite tempted to give it a go! Would need to look up some meal planners though for the 500 days xx

well my plan is to have soup as its fairly filling! Breakie i dont mind skipping so tomorrows plan for me is really skip breakfast, fill up on green tea and water have a small tin of soup for lunch (149 cals) and then soup for dinner (149 cals) and then a choccy bar! As long as i do my fast days on weekdays its not too bad as im usually 2 busy to eat anyway! lol

I'd be opposite, in the week i constantly want to eat even though i'm busy.

Back