My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

You may be fine, who knows, you shall soon find out :p

nothings impossible :)

We talk sense. Sometimes :)

Well 1lb of that 2.5lb is off. Today is a fast day and im going gym so hopefully that'll shift the last 1.5lbs for tomorrow. Don't mind a STS tbh as long as i don't get a gain. I hate gains! lol
Tonight im planning on keeping it healthy. Quorn escalope with boiled veg and some mash! and lots and lots of water! I really hope i dont actually start my period before tomorrow. Really dont want to reschedule this date as i really cant wait to see him! Eeek!! Just hoping i dont get any pre period pains either. Bless him though he said hes gonna bring me chocolate lol

Hope your all well.
Monday is done and dusted, rest of the week should fly by..

Me week is going to go painfully slow cos i'm so excited about friday haha Aww I like a guy who buys a girl chocolate.

Clothes. Thats always a good start.

Haha. Well Drayton Manor are letting people in for £5 if they turn up in a red, blue or yellow onesie at weekend...take a leaf out of their book and go in a onesie...and hope he has a good sense of humour and isn't easily embarassed :p

Hi, Im new to mini-mins so Im subscribing to a few threads to get some support where I can! had a brief look at your diary, but Ill have a proper read later when Im not working (Im naughty, I shouldnt be doing this while Im at work!!!)
Anyway, well done on your losses so far- Ill be subscribing as I need the support!!!
wish me luck!!!
:)
Karen xx
Starting weight- 14st 9.5lb
Week 1-4 lost 7.5lb
Week 5-8 lost 7lb
Week 9-12 lost 1lb
Wk 13- 1lb on- oopsie
Wk 14- aiming for a big loss this week!!!

Hi peri

just subscribing to your diary as I have been reading it and I love your sense of humour!

So what ya gona be wearing to this date then??!?! Sounds so exciting, its yonks since I've had a date! lol

Pinky x

LOL i am NOT going in a onsie, especially because the only one i have is COW PRINT! Er lol. Karen - im not allowed at work either, but its the only time i come on here! i live on here literally haha.. you'll be fine and im happy to support whenever possible :)
And Rachael - why thank you, i have been told im a typical leo ;) and i dont know what to wear im so nervous :( i like him LOADS so i really hope it goes well and doesnt take one look at me and think what a heffer and does a runner.. :(

I cant decide between wearing blue skinny jeans and some top (not decided yet), a black dress with a red skinny belt or a skater skirt with a blouse tucked in with a belt

LOL i am NOT going in a onsie, especially because the only one i have is COW PRINT! Er lol. Karen - im not allowed at work either, but its the only time i come on here! i live on here literally haha.. you'll be fine and im happy to support whenever possible :)
And Rachael - why thank you, i have been told im a typical leo ;) and i dont know what to wear im so nervous :( i like him LOADS so i really hope it goes well and doesnt take one look at me and think what a heffer and does a runner.. :(

I cant decide between wearing blue skinny jeans and some top (not decided yet), a black dress with a red skinny belt or a skater skirt with a blouse tucked in with a belt

You should wear whatever you feel the nicest in! If you feel nice you will feel relaxed and the your personality will shine! If he thinks you are a heffer then he is a total douche and you can do better :)

GO FOR THE ONESIE, personally will definitely shine in that one..though i don't know if it will show you have a sense of humour or if he will think you really are a cow... depends what you are going to be doing on your date...i'd go jeans but most times i choose trousers over dress/skirt anyway xD

LOL that is also true!
LOL allyyyy i would be annoyed if he thought i was a cow. wth.
Dammit.. need to paint my nails tonight and pick my outfit. I will take photos and share. You lot can decide for me, i hate making choices.
Crap how shall i do my hair?
I am NEVER normally this bothered about a first date.
hmph.. stressful times.
I cant even focus at work :(

What are you going to be doing? Cinema? Meal? Just be natural :)

Aww you must really like him! Where did you meet him? X

Back