My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

eek does not sound good! take some pain killers, no point sufferin :( its a nightmare, men are so feckin lucky they don't suffer like us women, they have no idea! and they wonder why we have 'moods'! imagine them with their men-flu lol

right now my gut hates me because its giving me so much PAIN!! my legs are feeling weak and i feel so dizzy like im gonna pass out. damn i hate my period pains :(

Really feel for you - mine are terrible too :( Mum used to get really worried because at times I couldn't even speak! Was like having proper contractions - horrible! Only thing that helps me when it's that bad is to walk around - might not be best if you're feeling dizzy but definitely helps dull the pain a bit! Exercise is supposed to help anyway, so hopefully the gym tonight will help you out :) x

Glad I don't get them that bad, though saying that when doc put me on the pill and i had a period for first time in like 5 years, i ended up off work for 2 days cos i couldn't move. Wasn't so bad after then, still get pains now (without a period since i'm off the pill, shhh dont tell my dr though think she knows shes i'd be wayyyy out pills by now and havent been back in 6 months or more xD)...its brilliant being a girl. Not xD

I dont think ill be going to the gym with this pain. lol not even sure ill be ok to drive home. may have to just sit in my car until its not that bad. so annoying that i have to drive an hour to get home! :(

Aw no :( Hope they don't last much longer then! xx

Morning all!

Feel shed loads better today. Still got stomach cramps but not as bad as yday! My guy friend is still talking to me which i believe is a good thing! I asked him how he thought it went and he said he thinks it went alright. ALRIGHT? just alright? maybe im looking too much into it, mind you when he msgd me that he was out with some friends, might try get more convo out of him tonight about it! lol

So ydays fast day failed, but i dont really care i felt terrible, and tonight im going out with work for an indian! not really a SW day as such, but trying to keep it low in cals for tonight.

B: Weetabix + milk + 1 sugar
L: Can of mushroom soup
D: Dunno yet, something from the indian thats vegggie - maybe some daal with veggie biriyani?

No exercise again today and wont be at the gym until Monday now!

2 months today im going on holiday, which gives me 2 months to shed 8lbs.. thats the challenge! Thats about 1lb a week which i think i can manage. If i can get a few weeks where i lose 2lbs, that makes it a bit easier!

Sometimes cant believe im halfway throu my journey!

Glad 2 hear yer date went well hun, hope u find out more from the lad's point of view once u get talkin 2 him properly. Hope yer feelin better now 2 by the way, exercise really will help altho I understand how it seems like the last thing u wana b doin went yer sore! lol!

Morning all!!

After giving it some thought iv decided to pass with the guy.. i saw him again over the weekend, and realised actually the height thing will really bug me! Wen i went to hug him it felt like i was hugging a child! lol

Pinknails - Yeh i do SW for Mon Weds and Fri, then 500 calories Tues and Thurs, and i generally just eat what i want on weekends!

I have not weighed myself since last week, which for me is an accomplishment! Saying that though, as usual i know im up a bit after this weekend, but i have today and tomorrow to bring that back down. 2 gym days and 1 fast day! Would be great to see my 1.5 shiny! Have been saying that a while i know! lol.. slow and steady! Im in no rush!

So today is EE

B: Branflakes + almond milk (hea heb)
L: Grilled chicken salad
D: Quorn Escalope (7.5 syns) with boiled new potatoes and steamed veg

Total syns: 7.5

Going to keep the syns low before WI to make up for the wkend!

Gym tonight and the plan is to do 45 minutes cardio and 20 minutes weights :) I actually love going gym now and cant wait till it hits 5pm! how sad loll..

Maybe you will stay in contact, friends like. Jamies height bugs me...he's like 6ft and i have to look up at him everytime we meet up which would bug me if we were together haha

See i love tall guys! My x was 6ft something and a fighter so he had muscles in places i never thought you could! Surprised he even found me attractive to be honest because he was gorgeous and the love of my life. Still miss him sometimes because no-one has ever understood me like he did! But after being with tall guys, i dont think i could be with someone who is shorter then me! I could jus about manage with someone the same height as me but thats it!

haha tell him to buy stilts.

haha, i don't get that often...not much to stare at tbh :p

I would have said it.

Back