My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Mondays come round to fast

Wasnt able to update yesterday as I was in a meeting all day, but needless to say i didnt follow the plan much. Had weetabix in the morning, followed by a ham sandwich, crisps a banana 2 alpen lights for lunch and then piles of choccy bikkies in the evening! :(

WI today and i have STS which is no suprise to me, pigged out on the weekend as well as yday and its star week

Today EE day

B: Branflakes plus almond milk (hea heb)
L: 2 quorn sausages (2 syns) smash and steamed veg + banana
D: 3 egg cheese and ham omlette (3 syns) with salad
T: Probs a choccy bar
Total syns: 15

Gym: 1 hour

go by what you've said, sts is good :)

Ever since iv started sw i find im constantly hungry every few hours and it scares me becos im eating what i can find i work full days so its dangerous as just grab what i can does anyone else have this symptoms of hunger or is it just me looking for excuses to eat

Hi all! I'm back after having a bit of a bug. Still got it tbh but its not as bad as before.

Made the decision yday to restart slimming world properly so i have planned out my weeks meals in advance and this week im going to be 100% on plan. Apart from saturday because im going out. lol

Today is an EE day

B: Branflakes (4 syns) + almond milk (hea)
L: Wholemeal roll (heb) ham salad + Quavers (5 syns) and a banana
D: Omlette with steamed veggies and 100g of mccains 3% fat chips (1 syn)

Total syns: 10
Gym (if i have the energy): 1 hour

She's alive! :) Given up on the fasting thing then I see?

Oh, thought you were going back to SW exclusively :p

Good on ya peri keep it up you gonna look great for your holidays bet you can see the results already

Thanks guys! Hsd to give gym a miss.. still feel dodgy like im gonna throw up :( ergh hate feeling ill!!!

Hope u feel better soon hun, rest up n u can kick @ss in the gym another day! :D

Hey missy, when you went the gym first time how do you know what to put in MFP cos you put it as your own created exercise don't you, but first time how did you figure out how many calories and whatnot you were burning? But find the equipment you use and work it out that way?

Hey ally

I have a heart rate monitor that i wear that tells me how many calories im burning. Much more accurate than the gym equiptment. I used to wear it through weight training too but its not as accurate. so i stop the watch and the end of cardio.

So after a week of being ill and under the weather, throwing up out of both ends (gross i know haha) i have some how managed to GAIN half a pound. Which ************* sucks after 2 weeks of a STS. P*******d off to say the least but theres no point in moping about it and i just need to get back on it.

Now that I can actually keep my food down today is EE

B: Branflakes with almond milk (hea heb)
S: Blueberries and red grapes + Choccy cookie (125 cals = 6 syns - so not worth it)
L: Salad with 2 boiled eggs and wafer thin ham
D: 3 quorn sausages (3 syns), mash, steamed veg and gravy (2 syns)

Total syns: 11
Gym: 1 hour

You'll probably lose it next week, only gained cos you were ill i bet, body holding onto fluids and whatnot. Hmm may have to get a heart rate monitor then

Back