My Introduction:)

Alsay

Hi all!
I've come onto minimins at the very start of my true weight loss journey. I hope to actually get through it to my final destination this time round.
A bit about myself - I'm 26 and now at the highest weight I have ever been (132kg) and aim to finally reach around 72kg (sometime soon I hope)
I am starting the exante total solution diet today (wish me luck) and will be posting my updates with my weight loss progress and how well I have been sticking to my diet.
I currently suffer from a lot of lower back and joint pain from gaining a lot of weight very very quickly (so you get an idea of how bad it has been....I weighed in the 70s 6 years ago and in the 90s 2 years ago)
I plan to eventually incorporate exercise into my lifestyle and gradually build the amount ans quantity as I go along, but I feel I need to lose some weight first to actually manage to move about 😅
I have set some goals for myself as follows
Goal 1: 120kg
Goal 2: 110kg
Goal 3: 100kg
Goal 4: 90kg
Goal 5: 80kg
Goal 6: 70kg
At no point in this journey am I going to "take a break" from my diet...as past experience has made me realise if I take a single day off as a break I will never get back onto a diet 😂😂
I am currently a size 20 (UK dress sizes) I have clothes from size 14 to 20 in my wardrobe...but as a reward to myself, every 15-20kg I lose I will go to a store and buy some new cheap jeans and some shoes 😆😁 coz a girl has to be MOTIVATED lol
And when I reach my goal 5 I will buy a new wardrobe/set of outfits.
The smaller I get, the more I will donate my large clothes to charity.
Please support me on this journey. I feel that to finally do this I need support from people who understand the struggle of weight loss (especially 60kg of it 😤)
Thank you for reading 😊

Good luck on your journey. You get great support from the exante forum here. Take each day has it comes. You can do this x les

Back