ProPoints My journey begins here! 4st 5lb to lose, bring it on :)

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
I currently weigh 14st 5lb at 5'8" and I want to reach 10st by this time next year. I am on 34pp a day.

I gained 4stone from my antidepressant medication and comfort eating. Now I am determined to lose the weight and become healthy once again!

I also go to curves gym, I try to get there three times a week and the workout is 30 min each time. I try to walk my dog Archie for at least 15 min each day too.

If anyone wants to join me on my weight loss journey then feel free :)

I went to Curves gym today and had a good workout. It was measurements day so I had those taken. Some of my measurements had increased :( but I forgot to mention that I needed them taken till after I'd done my workout and apparently your muscles are bigger after exercise.

But I lost 1.1% body fat in a month! Woohoo!

Today has been good, managed to do 70 mins walking and 20 of that was power walking with a little jog thrown in. The downside is I think I've got shin splints as a result. Walking was really painful towards the end :(

Read an article on the daily mail website by Samantha Brick and got angry about it as she was pretty much condoning eating disorders and saying all women must be thin. What a stupid woman. She said her husband would divorce her if she put weight on! He doesn't sound very nice or supportive.

Feeling a bit wary about eating all my points. I've racked up a lot of exercise points and I know my leader would say to eat them, but I can't bring myself to. I feel like I've worked so hard this week and so far the scales haven't budged at all :(

Still sneakily weighing myself and those numbers aren't budging at all. I feel so annoyed, I'm working so hard! I have hardly touched my weeklies and not touched my activity points.

So far today done 70 mins walking and 20 mins aerobics. Gonna go out for another walk soon to make the most of this gorgeous sunshine we're having! I know what our weather is like, probably be all we're getting for the summer.

My dog doesn't exactly look like he's up for a walk though, he's currently snoring his head off.

Scales still say no weight loss. I am so frustrated.

25min walk today then another 55min walk over the fields. If I dont have a loss at WI tomorrow then I don't know what i'll do!

WI said 1lb off. Happy ive lost but frustrated it wasnt more as i really pushed myself with the exercise this week. Going to make sure i dont sneakily weigh myself any more as it does my head in!

Had a good day today, done 55mins walking over the fields with my dog. Eaten 1pp over my points so not too bad. Need to be good for the rest of the week as had a big roast dinner last night and went into my weeklies! Off to the gym tomorrow.

Remember that your points are calculated so that you will lose without doing any exercise at all.
When you exercise you use more energy meaning you need more fuel ie points.
Does that make sense? You earned them, so eat them.

Also...LOVE your avatar ;)

Thanks!

Well, yesterday I ate more and went right into my weeklies and today I ate the rest of my weeklies and most of my activity points.

Feeling very scared that I will gain. Thinking of this as an experiment so will see what happens on WI. Hopefully I'll lose 2lbs like I did last time I ate all my weeklies!

Here's me at 14st 4lbs in a gorgeous new dress that was given to me.

My aim is to lose weight to look fantastic in it.

IMG_1277_zpsaf244c4f.jpg

IMG_1278_zps47d44a6f.jpg

So have kind of ruined this week, eaten 14pp over my activity points and weeklies :(

Sneakily weighed myself and the scales sts so fingers crossed I wont gain at my WI.

Just got to do damage limitation now.

I need to stop weighing at home. Scales this morn said 2lb loss, scales at ww said 2lb gain. I am so confused. No more weighing at home!

Gonna have a great week this week, determined there will be a loss at WI next week.

Actually, I don't want to stop weighing at home. Even though it's confusing me it's keeping me going because they say I've lost 4lbs in total whereas ww says 1lb total. If I just focused on the 1lb loss I think I'd give up because I'm trying so hard. Obviously I'm still taking my measurements and body fat percentage and they should be going down.

Done a good amount of exercise today, gym and walking. Feeling good!

So I was naughty last night and had 4 small donuts. Thought i'd blown it, but scales said 1lb off this morning. Must have been the mega walk I did yesterday with the dog! Trying to eat a little less today to compensate for it.

Since I last updated I had 1 binge and went to a party and had some of the buffet, but when I weighed the next morning (sunday) I hadn't gained anything.

Yesterday was a great day points wise, I was actually under by quite a bit but I was making up for the previous day and because I knew I was having a cooked breakfast today.

Lets see how my WI goes tomorrow.

hi, just read through your diary, I've not been on here for a few weeks, noticed your on 34 daily?, is that because of your height, that seems a lot, I'm on 29 but I'm only 5'2, I've lost 1st1.5 lb since January went off the rails a bit but back on track now, do u use your activity points that you earn? good luck with weigh in this week xx

My ww app just told me to reduce it to 33pp daily. I don't know if it's because of my height because my leader worked it out to be 34 also and she never took my height, just my weight.

No I try not to use my activity points, I do go into my weekly points though. Congrats on your weight loss!

I've been really good this week, no binging, really on track. I've got a chinese buffet for lunch tomorrow but I will try not to overeat, I still have most of my weeklies left anyway. My tummy definitely looks flatter :)

I like this feeling of being in control, it's so much better than binging and feeling rubbish about everything.

2lb loss today at WI! I really feel in the zone now.

Going out for a meal on wednesday and I want a pudding so I'll have to be good the rest of the week.

Some pictures to motivate myself.

Here's me at 9st 7lbs- BMI 20.2

12-1.jpg

PICT0187editedmyspace.jpg

mcdonalds.jpg

PICT0211editedmyspace.jpg

and me the other week at 14st 7lbs- BMI 30.88
604154_10151591911347682_199946978_n_zps8a53c91e.jpg

559542_10151591911207682_1959004843_n_zps81613777.jpg

Back