Total Solution My Journey Begins Now

Day 6 - Done!

Day 7 - Weighed in and I'm 8.5lbs down!! Tomorrow is officially my Week 1 WI but I like weighing on a monday as it starts my week off well so I think I'm going to start counting officially from Today. So I'm 8.5lbs down and 53.5lbs to go!

Feeling amazingly strong and focussed. The quick loss definitely is the motivation and I so am going to be in that bikini by summer. OH has said that we'll go on a beach holiday when I'm there so I'm looking forward to that. Also I'm going home to see the family in May and want to feel good in my skin.

Thanks for all the support on here girls. Keep going strong. Together we'll reach our goals!

Well done Trulyteen, you're doing great :)

Nicola xx

Fantastic Trulyteen, well done! I bought ketosis sticks today and am well and truly in ketosis, day 8 passed like a dream - I think "by jove I've cracked this".
Have a brilliant day tomorrow
Julia

Thanks Julia well done to you too! I think we're just a day apart. I'm just finishing Day 8! Feeling good. Nothing is going to stop me now. I'm so determined to see this through. I'm already dreaming of fitting back into my size 10 jeans! That's my dream come true! Here we go...bring on the next day, and the next, and the next!!

Day 8 - done!! 100% TS

Day 9 - done!! 100% TS

All in all doing well. Haven't wavered for a second. Im so determined to succeed!! I haven't even wanted to put anything bad in my mouth. The only weird thing is my addiction to food programs!! I've downloaded & watched Top Chef, Top Chef Canada & Cuocake Wars!!! I can't stop watching!! Lol

Day 10 - 100% TS

Day 11 - 100% TS

YIPPEE!! To 11 days TS DONE!! I'm so happy I'm doing this. I feel so much better already & know I can succeed! I'm feeling strong & confident. Wish we could fast forward to 3 months ahead but still that's just human. I haven't wavered at all. Don't even fancy anything. I'm loving my shakes & most soups except veggie! And the bars are my least favourite but all in all Exante is better the. I imagined!

My friend lost 4.5stone last year & I'm concentrating on her example! And all of you big losers out there! Lol! It really helps knowing of those who have succeeded! Makes me know it is possible!!

Thanks all for your support! Keep going strong!

Well done you are doing brilliantly,
Today a new day for me had a good day yesterday, so concentrating on it 100% today. Although my grandsons 3rd birthday, so fingers crossed.

Have fun
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're doing so well trulyteen:clap:

It's great to see how in the zone and focused you are:D looking forward to seeing you in your size 10's;):D

Thanks loved up! I AM totally in the zone! No food shall pass these lips til I'm slipping those 10's over my hips!!! Lol! Thanks for your support.

Day 14 - WI -3lbs total loss in 2 weeks 11.5lbs

On target for a stone loss in 3weeks!!!

Have to have a small giggle, we are almost at exactly the same point, I have lost 11lbs, WELL done, keep it up. Just think half way through our first month....I am going for a stone in three weeks, come on we can do it! I want to lose at least 12lbs in February. Have an absolutely brilliant and successful week.
Julia

Thanks Julia. How you doing? I'm great! Staying strong. I'm 1/4lb away fr a stone loss...but that's not my official WI that's a sneaky midweek WI.

Roll on the next week. Feeling great!! Hope you are too!!

trulyteen said:
Thanks itslucy!! How are you getting on?

Great thank you. Have been TS most of the time but with a few WS days thrown in when we've been out and stuff. Just coming up to the end of week 4 and I've lost 26lbs so far, which I'm really pleased with. Was hoping for the round 2st in the 4 weeks, but this is pretty close. :)

Well done! Back from Estonia and still in Ketosis, I was so good, despite so many temptations. So, we are all on week 5 now, although I have defected I would love to keep seeing how we are all doing.
Will weigh tomorrow, I know I have water retention at the mo, flight etc.
Keep it up and good luck - bring on week 5.
Julia

Wow Lucy that's amazing!! Keep it up. I'm a bit behind you, I've lost 19.5lbs now. Am very pleased with that.

@Norwegian Girl definitely keep in touch! We want to hear how you're getting on for sure!

trulyteen said:
Wow Lucy that's amazing!! Keep it up. I'm a bit behind you, I've lost 19.5lbs now. Am very pleased with that.

@Norwegian Girl definitely keep in touch! We want to hear how you're getting on for sure!

That's great fantastic loss :) well done

Back