My journey so far

surfybeachbabe

Never thought I'd ever be in a position to post in this section!
I started exante in June at 18st 10 I was due to go to Florida on holiday and desperately wanted to get on all the roller coasters, a random reason for weight loss but it gave me an aim.
After a few months of working solution I'm midway through what I'd like to lose ( currently 15st 5lb) and though it's been tough at times but I'm getting there.

image-4214720698.jpg

Before

image-1491993872.jpg

During!

Attachments

• image-2829226677.jpg
    image-2829226677.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 932
Doing brill keep it up! X

Hi. Down to 14st 1 so lost nearly 4.5st. I've come off the diet for the time being as I try on my wedding dress in Friday. Then I'll see if I need to maintain until after my honeymoon.

That's fantastic, well done!

Hi,

I'm day 1 today and just seen your posts! Amazing! So you have even lost weight after stopping exante since Nov?? That's great, what were you doing between nov and now?? Everyone seems to try putting you off vlcd saying your metabolism slows right down and as soon as you start eating again you put on all weight and more?! Your posts in Nov said you did working solutions rather than total solutions? You lost loads still though so now I'm thinking maybe this would be better for me- what sort of food did you eat??? Did u have 2/3 shakes etc a day plus a meal every day?? Sorry all questions but trying to get to grips with it all! Xx

Hi. Don't worry about all the questions it's not easy to get your head around!
Since stopping exante I've only fluctuated around 5lb, by still eating healthy but having treats I've managed to maintain a bit.
I did working solution as my partner wasn't happy about me not eating. Most of the time I'd have my three packs and then some protein with salad or veg. Occasionally my evening meal would be a little higher in calories so I'd not have my last pack (I know they say you shouldn't but it didn't stop me losing the weight) I just stayed within 1000 cals and lost on average 1st in five weeks.
Good luck if there's anything you want to ask feel free, I know it can be quite daunting but you'll get there.

image-2671759406.jpg

This is a pic of me on my wedding day. I'm now back from honeymoon and need to work out whether to stay on exante or find an alternative to lose the last two stone. Not sure what to do. Just enjoying life at the moment :)

Hi Surfy! Congratulations on your wedding - you look fantastic, you must be soooo pleased with yourself. I've got 2 stones left to lose too but just seem to be maintaining at the moment. We're off to Corfu for 10 days on Friday - can't wait to enjoy a holiday at size 16 instead of size 24! It will be my 1 year Exante anniversary on 1 July and was hoping to have reached my goal in the 12 months, but 8 stones off ain't bad going really. And like you - feel so much better. x

Back