My journey to a 32" waist and a girlfriend...

Hey singledad :)) the title of ur thread got me nosey lol

So where ya looking for dates??? You got a pic of urself?? I'm in ireland so unfortunately rules me out but I'm sure if ya popped a pic up ya never know where that will bring ya :D

Gen x

Not thought of doing that - will have to figure out how to do that.... But i dont think i am bad looking......

xx

You should be able to upload a profile pic- I believe you have to have hit 50 posts before you are allowed that privelledge. You do it through User CP (but that's about as much as I know - not very tech minded)

xxx

well i will try to do it then (at some point today) - and then watch everybody run off....

xx

Well, I tried to, but for some reason it wouldnt let me... Must be 100 posts, so you will all have to wait.....

xx

Must be something else, 'cos I managed to get a pic up with far fewer posts.

Maybe the size/format??

Just says @Update of File Failed@ for me - can someone talk me through how to do it.....??

xx

well, it is there in my signature now....

xxx

*runs screaming from the computer*

Seriously...what on EARTH are you worrying about?

xxx

Bless you both - still no dates though - i think i am cursed!!!

Well, lets see what the next few days brings..

xx

Well if i was 20 years younger and still lived in Wallasey i would be asking you out!!! good luck with finding your soul mate.

Thank you - sure it will happen for me soon enough

actually, i think i am trying to convince myself of that!!!

xx

well how is the weight loss going!!! i'm down with some bug this week

ps, love the pic, user name should be the yummy single dad

Hey Sam, you are attached now - you are not allowed to say that !!!

Weight loss going splendidly - lost 32 pounds in 8 weeks so far - so all splendid.

You??

xx

just because you buy a book doesn't mean you sotp going to the libarary! as my dad would say

i've lost 21lb in 6 weeksn so thats me a third of the way there! happy dayswe are your nearly half way!! any luck with the dating?

No luck at all. Reckon i have been on this shelf so long, people cant see me for dust now..

xx

well you've lost weight so dust has fallen off! sounds sad i knwo but have you tried any dating websites? or gingerbread?

I havent tried dating websites - not sure i could do that - although it has worked for some people - and i have no idea what Gingerbread is either.....

xx

Back