My journey to a 32" waist and a girlfriend...

I am ok - was quite a big step, thats all.

Glad it went well though - and i hope we do it again soon....

xx

It was a big step, and methinks we will do it again soon :)

another 3 pounds gone folks.......

xx

well done at least your maintaining a pretty good weight loss. mines slowing a touch (not my fault at ALL honest officer i swear the cake it just jumped me)

Still coming off though isnt it!!!??? Sam, nothing to worry about, so long as the weight is coming off, then it will be fine.

Sarah,

feels like i have lost quite a bit since our 2 COURSE LUNCH !!!!

How can i have a 2 course lunch and still lose weight?? Its bizarre..

xx

Sarah,

In my infinite wisdom I have managed to delete the end of your number - as such i am unable to arrange a further 2 course lunch. Can you tell me what number comes after 41..... that is what i am missing...

Then a further lunch can be arranged!!!

xx

Well, another 2 pounds gone. Was hoping for a better result this week, but its still ok....

Parents Evening tonight...... ALWAYS makes me nervous.

xx

its still weight coming off isn't it, are you still going to the gym??

Excellent job so far :) if it's slow it's never a bad thing, your body is adjusting to it is all :D

grats on the date by the way :)

Sam,

Yes, you are right - a loss is a loss. Still going to the gym around 4 times a week or thereabouts, but ti is getting harder to go as much now. How is the love life??

Kiki, Thanks for that - was only one date though......

xx

Well, what a week. Another 4 pound loss, so i have now lost 3 stone 1 pound - splendid, very happy with that.

The single life continues though.... just not meant to be i guess. I tried though!!!

xx

Another week, and another 2.5 pounds off. Thankfully, i am now just over halfway there...Less thankfully, i still have another 43 pounds to go.

xx

you'll be grand hunni, i am back on track as well, OH is away this week so i can get back to the gym

Been a bit remiss in updating lately... but I lost a paltry 1 pounds last week, and a slightly better 2 pounds this week.

The good bit though is that i have lost weight for 15 consecutive weeks now..

x

Back