My journey to a 32" waist and a girlfriend...

Get you! ya big skinny!

xxx

Not been for a good while - but plenty of reasons.

Anyway - back again, and still losing weight. Its been 24 weeks now since i started and I have lost 64 pounds in total now, and i think i have 24 to go ( that doesnt sound too bad....)

My waist size is now between 34 and 36 (it was 42" when i started), and my chest size is 42 (50 when i started). I bought T shirts this weekend, and they were all an "L", whereas before, there were multiples of "xx"s in front. !!!

A happy bunny now (well, at least about my weight)

xx

Wow, your progress is very impressive. You must feel much fitter and healthier now :)

You sound sad despite your great weight loss - can we help?

Heya, amazing loss so far, you're doing brilliantly!
Best wishes.

A good week this week, 2.5 pounds off, so not too far to go now - in fact only 22 pounds left now. Nearly 3 quarters of the way there now.

6 months of dieting though - god.....

I want the following

Cheese .

Crisps.

Lager.

Aw babe, I feel your pain. Quavers only have like 87 calories or something in a bag, which isn't bad for crisps, and they're cheesy.
Not sure about the lager though, I've heard the alcohol free ones have fewer calories, but they're not really worth drinking. You could treat yourself to a proper one though.

Well done on the loss.
Best wishes for the following week.

at some stage in the weeks ahead, i am going to go for a Pint, and a bag of crisps, and a Cheese Sandwich. Perhaps not in the same day though.......

Need to try to keep focussed.......

xx

I'd say that you've worked hard enough to deserve a treat like that :)
Best wishes.

Hi,
Just been nosey and had a good read - what a journey, but your doing fab, am in week one so thank you for the inspiration

28 weeks now - Good grief - not a single crisp has passed my lips (not even all the new Walkers ones...), no cheese, oh heavens.

Anyway - 28 weeks in, and i have lost another 3 pounds this week, so a total of 68 pounds. I really want to get to the end of this as quickly as i can now - I said initially that i wanted to by the end of the year, but i reckon i will do it by the time the kids go back to school hopefully - that would be good. I would expect to find the summer a bit easier - more exercise will help too.

Stay bright, folks..

x

Your weight loss record is incredibly inspiring - well done! To do that while working and bringing up two kids is pretty amazing :D

Hope you're enjoying the summer (?) holidays!!

Wow, you're doing so well! Don't push too hard for the final hurdle though, 19lbs by September is a lot to lose, you can deffo do it by October though!
Best wishes :)

Not posted for nearly a year, but i did it!!!! I now weigh 13-2 actually.

xx

wow, well done :)

Very inspiring diary and great motivation for people like me!!!! My downfall was also crisps, cheese...not lager though...but fizzy drinks..oh dear!!!! :)

Anyway, i am so inspired by reading your diary, you are living proof..it works! Enjoy your new look and new life :)

My relationship with cheese remans abusive......if i start with cheese, i have to finish it - all of it!!!

So i dont touch it.....if such a thing as a "cheeseaholic" exists, it is me...

x

Wow reading this made me tired, all the talk of the gym *runs in the other direction*

Congratulations on getting where you wanted to be - a very motivating journey

FG xx

It was fun doing it - but i dont think the journey is finished. Last year, i met up with a couple of people from here (i even went on a date with Sarah/westiegirl) and it was lovely to do that - but I still remain single...

That might be the next challenge, but i havent decided whether to "go there" yet. I might, but i might not...

Back