My journey to being 50: in May!

confused again!:confused:
I have an old sins book and dolmio light is 10 but on line it's 8 and a half, in my favour then!
Forgot cheese will have to be sinned but seems to fit in ok.
Feel really bloated so need to walk Holly tomorrow, pink ear muffs prob necessary!:mad:
Might think of doing a red day:confused:
Weigh in looming and feel have put on rather than lost, though not weighed myself:)

Missing my girls, the men in my household don't talk much:(

I'd go with the online value hun, that's the most up to date one and I'd say that's right xx

Rubbish day today, bored at home :cry:
Daughter normally comes home Friday night for the weekend atleast fortnightly, but boyfriend going to hers so wont see her until next weekend which will be 3 weeks :cry:
Have lovely chats with other daughter on phone, daily, but I have now accepted she has left home so it's not quite so difficult!
On the positive side it is the weekend :)
Hubbie on call so can't go far.
Walked Holly today, atleast 3 miles so that was good:)
Extra Easy Day
Breakfast
Nothing, was too upset to eat:tear_drop: No idea why:confused:

Lunch
2 slices wholemeal bread, toasted with tin of spagetti
Finished off pasta from last nights dinner, not sure on sins so prob just 2 as not much.

Snack:Weetabix cake 3.5 sins approx
Rice cakes and homemade marmalade 3 plus 1.5?

Dinner
Will be pork and stir fry rice
Fruit

Sins if any left:Maltesers 5
Total:15ish!

I feel so let down by myself today....gone way over syns and then did the naughty thing of scale hopping and gone up 2 pounds!! Put me in a foul mood so going down the gym to take the anger out on the machines!! Then back home and bed ready for party night tomorrow.

Hope your feeling better than this morning hun? Think positive and try and smile :) Hopefully you'll see your daughter next weekend though?

A good walk with Holly today! Well done.

x x

Hi Holidaygirl :)
Just been reading through your posts and you're doing so well so far :)
Hope you manage to get back to work soon, sorry to hear you'd had so much trouble there :(
R.e. your post a few days ago about trying things to combat worrying/anxiety I have also been trying things myself as worry probably 99% of the time and had been given a tip by my Dad (who is also a MASSIVE worrier) to read a book by Steve Norton called The Principles of Life and I would really recommend it. I haven't finished reading it yet but if you can get your hands on it, it really helps to put things into perspective, and when I'm feeling especially worried or upset I have a read of that and it helps me :) Hope this can help you too!

How you finding the SW plan? You found any recipes which you are particularly keen on? :)

Hope you're well

Lucy xx

Weigh in day:
So much happier today:)
The sun is shining, hubbie and son are home, feel tons better!

I am going to be positive and say I lost half a pound:D
I guess the tablets really do slow things down, not sure why,:confused: but it seems to be a fact and doc did say it's the case.
Atleast its going in the right direction this week!

My hubbie is not on a diet,loves visiting the bakery at lunchtimes for an apple turnover or a danish and he lost 1 and half pounds, this week! Cheek, there's no justice, though he goes to the gym 3-4 times a week!;)

I surprised myself today and started Couch-to-5k. It was fine, managed the jogging and enjoyed it. :)

Just want to thank you for the replies, it means such a lot. I have been surrounded by mainly negative, dishonest and miserable people for 2 years at work and not used to people being nice to each other! :) It's very refreshing and tremendously helpful.
:flowers:

Hi Holidaygirl :)
Just been reading through your posts and you're doing so well so far :)
Hope you manage to get back to work soon, sorry to hear you'd had so much trouble there :(
R.e. your post a few days ago about trying things to combat worrying/anxiety I have also been trying things myself as worry probably 99% of the time and had been given a tip by my Dad (who is also a MASSIVE worrier) to read a book by Steve Norton called The Principles of Life and I would really recommend it. I haven't finished reading it yet but if you can get your hands on it, it really helps to put things into perspective, and when I'm feeling especially worried or upset I have a read of that and it helps me :) Hope this can help you too!

How you finding the SW plan? You found any recipes which you are particularly keen on? :)

Hope you're well

Lucy xx
Lucy

Thanks for your reply. I have good and bad days as you can probably tell:sigh:
I loved my job, which is what is so sad for me. However I must be positive and hope I will get back to work with a lot of negotiating and help from some really brilliant people who are supporting me.
The bully still in place(despite being found guilty after I put in a grievance!) and since I have been off I have been moved next to her:confused:. The rest of the team suffering badly:eek:
I am having the CBT but not 100% sure about it. Seems hard to change how you think about things, especially at my age, hehe!
Thanks for the book idea, I will look it up as always open to new ideas.:)
My weight loss is slow due to tablets I am on but I feel much healthier and fitter so I am hanging on to that as a positive rather than the actual weight loss.I stick to the plan all the time!
I made weetabix cake yesterday, is okay, hubbie munching on it with his cup of tea, now!
I make a lot of my own soups and s/w quiche.I like the eating plan. How do you find it?

Hope you are having a good weekend?
:bestwishes:

I feel so let down by myself today....gone way over syns and then did the naughty thing of scale hopping and gone up 2 pounds!! Put me in a foul mood so going down the gym to take the anger out on the machines!! Then back home and bed ready for party night tomorrow.

Hope your feeling better than this morning hun? Think positive and try and smile :) Hopefully you'll see your daughter next weekend though?

A good walk with Holly today! Well done.

x x
Nikki
Thanks, I am much happier today.:)
Had nice chat with my youngest last night and I always feel better for her when she has her boyfriend there, as I know she is happy.She doesn't like being away from home, even though it's her 3rd year of uni!
Hope you got rid of your "mood" at the gym, hopefully felt better afterwards;)
You are too hard on yourself!;)
I hope you enjoy your party tonight, have lots of fun.

:party0016:

Holidaygirl10 said:
Nikki
Thanks, I am much happier today.:)
Had nice chat with my youngest last night and I always feel better for her when she has her boyfriend there, as I know she is happy.She doesn't like being away from home, even though it's her 3rd year of uni!
Hope you got rid of your "mood" at the gym, hopefully felt better afterwards;)
You are too hard on yourself!;)
I hope you enjoy your party tonight, have lots of fun.

:party0016:

Thank you so much! You just totally made me feel 100% better. I know I am too hard on myself but I think it's habit. Totally relaxing tonight though feel great after someone said I looked tiny! So good feelings all around x

Well done on your weight loss hun

X x

Aw yes I'm loving the plan too! Just had spaghetti carbonara for dinner and it was delicious! I'm cooking so much more now,love it!

Weekends been good so far, worked this morning had my lunch and going to do some of my exercise salsa DVD before a bath tonight :)

Hope you're having a great weekend :D xxx

Fabulous party last night, ate and drank too much and then had a big cry in the loos with my nan and sis about how obsessed I am with SW and decided now is the time to get back on it 100% and eat proper food! No more of this detoxing with just fruit and nothing else....however, going to attempt an alcohol free diary for 6 weeks! Not sure if I'll manage it but it's worth a shot.

X x

Nikki
Glad you had a good time last night:)
I did say you were being too hard on yourself ;) but sounds like your nan and sis have helped you, which is what family is about.
Good luck for the next 6 weeks, it's important to eat sensibly:D
You can do it:)

Yesterday went by in a happy haze. Forgot my food diary, but all went to plan so should be ok.
Hubbie cooks a mean steak dinner on a Saturday evening.:p
Kept within my syns.
Treated myself to a snowball (not the drink) and it was yummy, only 4 syns.
I can't drink alcohol because of the tablets I am on, so no choice there:(

Today I had usual breakfast and did Rosemary C dvd for 45 mins.Then did 100 sit ups so feel I have done my bit for today.
Soup for lunch and a pasta pot to fill me up.
Hubbie bought a pie in Tesco yesterday, he has been craving this for ages and I wont make him one ;)
It's full of syns so managed to persuade son and girlfriend to stay to dinner!
I can have the veg and quorn burger:)
Gets me out of cooking our usual roast, I guess;)

Yesterday ended with me becoming very anxious, which was a shame. Mother in law rang twice in the middle of watching my fav programme ever "The Tudors" that we had recorded.
She is such a fusser, has to organise everyone, even though these things planned are weeks away!Anyway doesn't help my anxiety levels:(
I didn't even speak to her!
Moan over!
Had my quorn and veg for dinner.
Syns may have gone over due to my stress levels,only a few though:p

Holidaygirl10 said:
Yesterday ended with me becoming very anxious, which was a shame. Mother in law rang twice in the middle of watching my fav programme ever "The Tudors" that we had recorded.
She is such a fusser, has to organise everyone, even though these things planned are weeks away!Anyway doesn't help my anxiety levels:(
I didn't even speak to her!
Moan over!
Had my quorn and veg for dinner.
Syns may have gone over due to my stress levels,only a few though:p

Sorry to hear you had a bad day :( hope your feeling better today?
I think I need to try out quorn... Only tried the sausages and chicken style but didn't really like them...may try something else at a later date.
Tried to be good day, had a bit of a carpet picnic with my sister whilst watching films, but I did 1hr 10mins on just dance so don't feel too bad.

May go for a swim later to relax before it's time to watch one born every minute!

Started couch to 5k today!! Very impressed with especially the app for the iphone...however...trainers are little fashion addidas ones and gave me mega blisters :( may have to invest in some real trainers!

Hope you are well holiday girl :)

Did day 2 of couch 2 5k,legs hurting a bit but okay.
Need some new equipment, apart from a new body that is:eek:
My bra straps were falling down, my trousers were not comfy and trainers very old, I had to laugh at myself, or cry!! :cry:
I then rushed indoors, got Holly and walked her, so it worked out quite well!
Nikki, well done for starting, it's great isn't it.
I went into town today and asked in a sports shop for running trainers. The best ones he said were £99,:eek:

Did day 2 of couch 2 5k,legs hurting a bit but okay.
Need some new equipment, apart from a new body that is:eek:
My bra straps were falling down, my trousers were not comfy and trainers very old, I had to laugh at myself, or cry!! :cry:
I then rushed indoors, got Holly and walked her, so it worked out quite well!
Nikki, well done for starting, it's great isn't it.
I went into town today and asked in a sports shop for running trainers. The best ones he said were £99,:eek:

:eek: £99!! That is a lot of money for some trainers! Well done on doing day 2. :giggle: loving your "well equipped" gym wear :giggle:

We do not want to see tears though.... :(

Great motivation you have got going

xx

Yesterday was a good day, Sunday just a blip!:)
Had meeting with an employment advisor from MIND and a meeting is going to be set up with HR and my union rep, end of March, so things are moving forward.They reckon I hold all the cards for my gradual return to work,and can demand what I want,:p!
My food plan is a bit hit and miss, prob because of the lack of weight loss. The lovely lady at MIND did say not to worry about the weight loss, just keep going but not to be hard on myself as I wont lose weight whilst on the tablets.:eek:

Yesterday:Green day

Breakfast:2 weetabix and skimmed milk
HEB and HEA
Lunch:Left over mash,bacon
(HEB),egg
Dinner:Mash again (instant), quorn burger and beans and cheese (HEA)
Hadn't planned so made what I could find.:p
Syns:Snowball 4
Iced gems 5
pineapple in juice 2
alpen light 3

Back