My journey to being 50: in May!

Yesterday;
Mr P took day off as he was worried about me, being ill and my mood so down, bless him, he is the best:)
Took me to the coast for a bit of fresh air and the sea air did help my sinuses, and my mood!;)
Extra Easy Day
Breakfast:Bran flakes/ryvita (HEB) and nat yog
Lunch:Ham salad and mayo (1 sin)
Snack:2 rice cakes and marmalade (4 syns)
Dinner:S/W chips (cheese HEA),WW sausages (1.5 syns) and beans
Melon
Snowball:4
Maltesers:5

Yesterday;
Mr P took day off as he was worried about me, being ill and my mood so down, bless him, he is the best:)
Took me to the coast for a bit of fresh air and the sea air did help my sinuses, and my mood!;)
Extra Easy Day
Breakfast:Bran flakes/ryvita (HEB) and nat yog
Lunch:Ham salad and mayo (1 sin)
Snack:2 rice cakes and marmalade (4 syns)
Dinner:S/W chips (cheese HEA),WW sausages (1.5 syns) and beans
Melon
Snowball:4
Maltesers:5

YAY I am so happy after reading this.... not only is your mood better which is fabulous and I hope your feeling better...BUT I now know I am not weird as my family always tell me because I have found someone who loves rice cakes and marmalade!! :clap:

Yippee, I lost 1.5lb this week:D
Considering no exercise due to this dreadful cold I have had, it's all good:)
Think I might treat myself to a new outfit for Mothers Day, next weekend, and our trip to Kent to see family;)
Dare I try on size 14, or will i depress myself if they don't fit!!!!

Holidaygirl10 said:
Yippee, I lost 1.5lb this week:D
Considering no exercise due to this dreadful cold I have had, it's all good:)
Think I might treat myself to a new outfit for Mothers Day, next weekend, and our trip to Kent to see family;)
Dare I try on size 14, or will i depress myself if they don't fit!!!!

Wool de woop! Well done on your loss!

Hope you try the 14 and it fits!

Xx

Thanks,Nikki.:)

Had some awful news last night, youngest daughter rang (she's 21 in April) and told me she had her drink spiked on Friday night. She was fortunate that friends looked after her but she assures me she wasn't drunk (was supposed to be filming a dance video the next day) and her friends said she couldn't move her body and had clearly been drugged.Can not remember anything, and has had her camera stolen.
Thank god they looked after her!
One of the girls even rang her own Mum at 2am for help, bless!;)
Nobody rang us but I suppose we couldn't have done anything, but worry, as Guildford is a long way.
After being constantly sick for 24 hours she seems ok now, but thank god she was kept safe by her friends:sigh:
Bless her, she rarely goes out:eek: and wont be again!
She is going to "Choccywoccydoodah" in Brighton today, otherwise known as "chocolate heaven", for a friend's 21st celebration.Hope she can stomach all that chocolate!:)

Holidaygirl10 said:
Thanks,Nikki.:)

Had some awful news last night, youngest daughter rang (she's 21 in April) and told me she had her drink spiked on Friday night. She was fortunate that friends looked after her but she assures me she wasn't drunk (was supposed to be filming a dance video the next day) and her friends said she couldn't move her body and had clearly been drugged.Can not remember anything, and has had her camera stolen.
Thank god they looked after her!
One of the girls even rang her own Mum at 2am for help, bless!;)
Nobody rang us but I suppose we couldn't have done anything, but worry, as Guildford is a long way.
After being constantly sick for 24 hours she seems ok now, but thank god she was kept safe by her friends:sigh:
Bless her, she rarely goes out:eek: and wont be again!
She is going to "Choccywoccydoodah" in Brighton today, otherwise known as "chocolate heaven", for a friend's 21st celebration.Hope she can stomach all that chocolate!:)

Oh gosh, I do hope she is ok! I remember my friend had hers spiked once we ended up in A&E and I rang my mum for help instead of hers!

Wow that chocolate heaven sounds lovely, I would love that! Mmmmm.

X x

Yesterday I was good:
Extra Easy Day
Breakfast:Tin of apricots in juice (HEB) and yogurt. Wow there were too many apricots!
Lunch:
homemdae leek and potato soup
Snack:pink n white 2.5 syns
Dinner:Steak,jacket potato,mushrooms,beans,cheese(HEA)
Mixed berries,meringue nest (3 syns)
Maltesers:(5 syns)

Today I couldn't eat breakfast, after the stress, worrying about my little one (she is okay)
Extra Easy Day
Lunch:Wholemeal bread (HEB) and soup from yesterday
Dinner:Roast pork,potatoes and loads of free veg, gravy (2 syns?)
Fruit and treats!

Yesterday I made "apple amber" for dessert and me and hubbie really liked it:D
Today,I did my week 1 day 1 again of couch to 5k as I have not been exercising since getting my cold 2 weeks ago. Decided to start again.
It was difficult as still not 100% but felt good for doing it.
Extra Easy Day
Breakfast:Canned grapefruit 200g which is 4 syns (just fancied this)
Lunch:Smash pizza (very yummy)
Dinner:Homemade SW burgers,SW chips and tinned tomatoes
Fruit and yogurt for snacks and maltesers
(5 syns)
Cheese was my HEA on pizza but no HEB!

Well the good news is I am feeling so much better I have set a date to return to work 26th April.:)
There are lots of Bank holidays and days I can take off with a/leave I have left to enable me to do a 3 or 4 day week for a while!;)
Bully is still in there, but why should I go on half pay while she sits in there(disliked by everyone!)and still causing trouble!
Hopefully she will get disciplined as my appeal against the grievance outcome will be heard with my advisor there, and not me. Once they find her fully rather than partially guilty (a technicality as someone can't be partially guilty of being a bully, employer got it wrong, to avoid disciplining her!)
If necessary I shall just brave it and show how I am a better person than her:p
Negotiations hopefully will start soon, Mr P is dealing with it all, for me, bless him:)
I don't think anyone reads my diary, think I am a bit of an oldie on here, compared to everyone else,!:eek:
It helps me to rant,anyway:sigh:

Holidaygirl10 said:
Well the good news is I am feeling so much better I have set a date to return to work 26th April.:)
There are lots of Bank holidays and days I can take off with a/leave I have left to enable me to do a 3 or 4 day week for a while!;)
Bully is still in there, but why should I go on half pay while she sits in there(disliked by everyone!)and still causing trouble!
Hopefully she will get disciplined as my appeal against the grievance outcome will be heard with my advisor there, and not me. Once they find her fully rather than partially guilty (a technicality as someone can't be partially guilty of being a bully, employer got it wrong, to avoid disciplining her!)
If necessary I shall just brave it and show how I am a better person than her:p
Negotiations hopefully will start soon, Mr P is dealing with it all, for me, bless him:)
I don't think anyone reads my diary, think I am a bit of an oldie on here, compared to everyone else,!:eek:
It helps me to rant,anyway:sigh:

Glad your feeling better hun, good news about getting a date to start back at work!

She seriously needs putting in her place and see that your strong!

Anyway, I read your diary every single day and enjoy reading it. Your becoming so much more positive and that's great to see :)

X x

Ah, thanks Nikki:)
I am doing really well and feel much stronger to face the world (to be precise the BULLY!):mad:
Having an unusual Red Day
Breakfast:Weetabix and milk (HEA & HEB)
Lunch:John West med tuna with salad and mayo:Son opened it and didn't want it so I had to have it, really nice but 5.5 syns (wow!) + 1 sin mayo!
Dinner:Chicken, not sure how to do it yet;) maybe with jacket potato as a HEB!
Fruit and less syns than normal in the evening!:)

Dinner is going to be chicken Cacciatore, no wine in it though;) and jacket potato.

Chilled today as older daughter coming home tonight for a few days, and bless her, she never stops talking:D
I like to have her home to chat to, shop with and generally make a fuss of her.:)

Younger daughter very unwell, since drink spiking incident, still being sick so she is going to doctors this evening.Turns out she was not the only one to have her drink spiked:sigh:.There are some horrible people in this world:sigh:

Good morning hun.

Your dinner sounded interesting last night, was it nice?

Hope you had a good catch up with your daughter and had a lovely evening.

Also, hope your youngest is feeling better after her drink incident at te weekend?

X x

Really enjoyed chicken cacciatore last night, yummy:)
Went into town today, had CBT,and did some shopping with my daughter who is home until Friday.
Didn't buy myself an outfit, but bought daughter some clothes! Just can't buy myself things when I can treat her,instead!
Really want to wait until I lose more weight before treating myself:).It seems a waste to buy things which I don't want to wear for long,if you see what I mean:D
Green Day
Breakfast:Didn't have any as in a rush
Resisted a danish pastry daughter had in cafe!
Lunch:Homemade tomato & courgette soup with wholemeal bread as HEB.
Dinner:Quorn bolognese and pasta,cheese HEA
Melon,strawberries and grapes
Hot choc at bedtime,comfort as hubbie away tonight for work:sigh:,not many syns!
Seem to have missed a HEB but didn't fit it in today!
Watched "Made in Dagenham" with daughter and her friend,which I enjoyed.

Chilled out today with daughter, desperately trying to finish her course work due in tomorrow!:eek:
Breakfast:Strawberries and nat yog
Tesco cereal bar(HEB)
Lunch:Homemade soup and SW quiche with baked beans(HEA,cheese,HEB bacon)
Dinner:Left over quorn bolognese as no one wants it!
Had melon,strawberries,grapes
Snacks:Rice cakes and marmalade(4 syns)
Maltesers and snowball later=9 syns

Holidaygirl10 said:
Chilled out today with daughter, desperately trying to finish her course work due in tomorrow!:eek:
Breakfast:Strawberries and nat yog
Tesco cereal bar(HEB)
Lunch:Homemade soup and SW quiche with baked beans(HEA,cheese,HEB bacon)
Dinner:Left over quorn bolognese as no one wants it!
Had melon,strawberries,grapes
Snacks:Rice cakes and marmalade(4 syns)
Maltesers and snowball later=9 syns

Hey hunny, hope your doing well and had a nice few days with your daughter.

I just made a omelette for dinner tonight and then finished it off in oven and it was soooo scrummy!!

X x

Hey hunny, hope your doing well and had a nice few days with your daughter.

I just made a omelette for dinner tonight and then finished it off in oven and it was soooo scrummy!!

X x

Oh thanks Nikki, it's lovely having her home. She has gone out tonight,with the girls, but does deserve it as she has been working really hard on her course work:p
You dinner sounds nice, I did not enjoy my quorn bolognese at all! Hubbie sitting there eating ribs didn't help, hehe!

Holidaygirl10 you are doing great with your weight loss .. hope i do as good as im new 2 this :) x

Cheryl x

Oh bless you, thanks for replying, I often feel I am wittering on to myself (and Nikki, bless her, who has been a wonderful support!)
I am really pleased with my progress, slow but sure;)
Mother's day may prove a problem as going out, with 2 of my 3 children and
my elderly mother in Kent! Might stick to the roast dinner, shouldn't be too bad:eek:
They don't do anything even slightly low fat in the place where we are going!!!
Oh well,it's only 1 day and atleast I get to see 2 of my 3 children(son going to a stag weekend!)
Congrats on your weight loss so far, stay positive and you will get there:)
I really appreciate your message and always here for support, if you need it:)
x

Back