Total Solution My journey to fitness.

Well done Mua. Stick with it :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

You're doing so well, it probably was totm making you feel hungry, all those hormones messing up your mind - have a great day :)

Thanks everyone! I'm wearing some clothes today that didn't fit me 2 weeks ago, so exciting! We have a family gathering today, and I'm cutting up some fruit for the kids... So tempting!

Thanks everyone! I'm wearing some clothes today that didn't fit me 2 weeks ago, so exciting! We have a family gathering today, and I'm cutting up some fruit for the kids... So tempting!

Staying in smaller clothes OR fruit ?
;)

Hi Mia, hope your day went well x

Well, I ended up having a few lean mini chicken meatballs and some salad, well, I was literally forcefed. Lol so many lovely compliments from everyone! Hopefully I didn't mess things up too bad! X

Oh my LORD, no one said solid food wud be painful! Had a quarter chicken and salad, like... 3 chips and a spoonful of hot cookie dough. The paaaain! I'm not deviating ever again. The clothes I wore out made me look nice and slim (nice and loose) and by the time I'm home they're nice and tight and I feel like a whale. Want to weigh myself but I think i might cry. Don't think I can eat Aaaanything else today! Urgh! Kicking myself now!

Hey Mia :)
Did you have two meals out then ?
I thought it was just the one day ?
Your stomach will have shrunk, so you will fell exceptionally full if you eat the same amount as you did before. I bet if you had eaten a smaller portion, you would not feel so bad :)
See you tomorrow, for another stretch of TS ;)

Hey Mia :)
Did you have two meals out then ?
I thought it was just the one day ?
Your stomach will have shrunk, so you will fell exceptionally full if you eat the same amount as you did before. I bet if you had eaten a smaller portion, you would not feel so bad :)
See you tomorrow, for another stretch of TS ;)

Hi marge! I ended up having 2 :/ but they were very small portions. Especially compared to how I used to eat! This was practically nibbling Lol. Because I got so full, I ended up not having any of my Exante meals. Today I've been up since 7 with a very poorly little sister, and had 2 workouts Bcz I felt so horrible from eating out lol. I normally have my first meal abt lunch time, today I had it at abt 9am. My last is usually abt half 9(pm) and today I had it at 6 Eek. I'm gonna try n get an early night so I don't get hungry Lol. I've got washing machine syndrome/sloshy belly all over again :(
on the plus side, the compliments are rolling in! I don't think I'll have lost much weight this week, but I've definitely gone down in inches, enough so tht ive noticed it over the few days rather than the week!
Hopefully I can power through the next few days til WI and hopefully get chucked back into keto; I know I've left that Happy place behind!

Ah, I see :)
I have the sloshing belly too !
But its just washing away the fat out of all the little cells ;)
Ketosis soon for us both chick :D

How has your day been Mia.

Good luck for tomorrow xx

Good luck for WI tomorrow :)

Hiiii! My days been alright, not been very hungry, I think I'm back in keto, excessive energy in abundance, and red blotchy/goosebump like patterns on my arms (as I had previously) and a sloshy belly! So Yay!

Another happy moment for me this evening, ive been wearing a gold bangle for about 8 and a half yrs now, and haven't been able to take it off for abt 6...

I'VE GOTTEN IT OFF! arrghhh so excited! Can't believe I'm slimming down so quickly, and it's only week 2!
Glad I'm taking pictures of my progress, hopefully will put them all together, when I get to my ideal dress size! I've kinda realised I have a LOT of muscle under my fat, so I need to stay far far away from weights Lol.

Kinda excited abt WI now! Hope I'm doing well!

How r u all doing? X

Oh Mia, that's great news !!
I was chuffed before when I was able to wear a bangle again, so I know how you feel :D
You are doing yourself proud chick :D

I won't spoil your good news Mia, but well done chuck!

Back