Total Solution My journey to fitness.

We chatted on here and have swapped some pouches / bars today Susie. Mia doesn't like the bars and I do so have swapped them for things she hasn't tried yet to give a 'taster'.

Mia, I meant to say by the way, you were talking about skinny noodles, have you considered cauliflower rice too?

Hi Mia :)
How are you doing ?:D

We chatted on here and have swapped some pouches / bars today Susie. Mia doesn't like the bars and I do so have swapped them for things she hasn't tried yet to give a 'taster'.

Mia, I meant to say by the way, you were talking about skinny noodles, have you considered cauliflower rice too?

Cauliflower rice? Where the hell did anyone get the idea for that?!

Oooh forgot to post yesterday! Had my WI and I've lost 3lbs this week :D quite happy with that considering I had some eating out involved!

Hi marge! I'm doing alright Thank you, how r u?
Tonight has been a struggle for me Mia, but I am hanging in there, JUST !! :eek:
Oooh forgot to post yesterday! Had my WI and I've lost 3lbs this week :D quite happy with that considering I had some eating out involved!
Ohhhh well done chick :D
That's excellent :D
My old WW leader used to do it and said she would never go back to normal rice! I have seen talk of it on here, its apparently very nice! Have a mooch at this:

Cauliflower "Rice" Recipe - How to Make Cauliflower Similar to Rice

I had it once before, made by someone else, but I actually really liked it :)
I will definitely be having it again :)

Tonight has been a struggle for me Mia, but I am hanging in there, JUST !! :eek:

Ohhhh well done chick :D
That's excellent :D

I had it once before, made by someone else, but I actually really liked it :)
I will definitely be having it again :)

I've had a very difficult day today :( had an exam and was starving. Water was just not cutting it for me today. Drank loads, and loads! But it just wud not quench my thirst! Grr.

Oooh! That sounds quite tempting! But how wud that go with Exante? Is it acceptable? I already feel like I have too much leeway with drinking coke zero lol

Its about 25-35kcal for 100g of cauliflower and about 1-3g of carbs from what I have found on MFP, but the likes of exante mousse mix are 17kcal for a portion, the toffee, nut and raisin bar is 223kcal so thats 23kcals over yet these are counted in your everyday 'meals' so I can't see why a small amount of cauliflower couldn't be added in on days when you are really hungry, but thats obviously just my personal view.... x

Its about 25-35kcal for 100g of cauliflower and about 1-3g of carbs from what I have found on MFP, but the likes of exante mousse mix are 17kcal for a portion, the toffee, nut and raisin bar is 223kcal so thats 23kcals over yet these are counted in your everyday 'meals' so I can't see why a small amount of cauliflower couldn't be added in on days when you are really hungry, but thats obviously just my personal view.... x

Oooh thanks for that! I may try it today! I've been getting really hungry these days!

Can't believe I'm awake at this time. Must start sleeping on time! I don't feel like I'm losing any more weight :( I'm excited about having an extra meal this week tho. How sad, I'm planning it lol. Wish I could lose it like the first week! Have had an upset stomach for past few days, really don't understand why! Ordered some more 'food' today as well, can't wait til they get here and I can enjoy more bars and shakes! Though I must say, I did get some meals this time, hopefully I'll like them! I'm starting to get tired of this, I miss real food :( I don't wanna gain weight in my added meal week, but I know I'm gonna end up breaking if I don't hav an added meal! Hopefully it'll give my body the kick it needs to start burning fat again! Errrm foods I've had this week are....
The spaghetti bolognese (added chilli flakes)
Porridge (even with the weird after taste)
Toffee caramel milkshake (with coffee - tastes and smells kinda like plastic otherwise)
Mushroom risotto is really strange, it's nice but too pasty/slimed mushroom
Tomato and basil soup (nice, not like proper tomato and basil soup though)
Vegetable soup (tasted almost the same as the veg Cup a soup)
Thai chicken soup (weird)
Curry (hated it, not spicy, kinda weird sweetish, strange texture)
The toffee and orange bars I loveee (most of my new box will be the bars lol)
banana or choc mint milkshakes with coffee and a tiny bit of truvia is yum (300ml water, abt 6 ice cubes)
Aaaand I have no idea why I'm even typing all this Lol gotta be up in 2 and half hrs for work!

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well! X

Can't believe I'm awake at this time. Must start sleeping on time! I don't feel like I'm losing any more weight :( I'm excited about having an extra meal this week tho. How sad, I'm planning it lol. Wish I could lose it like the first week! Have had an upset stomach for past few days, really don't understand why! Ordered some more 'food' today as well, can't wait til they get here and I can enjoy more bars and shakes! Though I must say, I did get some meals this time, hopefully I'll like them! I'm starting to get tired of this, I miss real food :( I don't wanna gain weight in my added meal week, but I know I'm gonna end up breaking if I don't hav an added meal! Hopefully it'll give my body the kick it needs to start burning fat again! Errrm foods I've had this week are.... The spaghetti bolognese (added chilli flakes) Porridge (even with the weird after taste) Toffee caramel milkshake (with coffee - tastes and smells kinda like plastic otherwise) Mushroom risotto is really strange, it's nice but too pasty/slimed mushroom Tomato and basil soup (nice, not like proper tomato and basil soup though) Vegetable soup (tasted almost the same as the veg Cup a soup) Thai chicken soup (weird) Curry (hated it, not spicy, kinda weird sweetish, strange texture) The toffee and orange bars I loveee (most of my new box will be the bars lol) banana or choc mint milkshakes with coffee and a tiny bit of truvia is yum (300ml water, abt 6 ice cubes) Aaaand I have no idea why I'm even typing all this Lol gotta be up in 2 and half hrs for work! Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well! X
You wrote it cause it made good reading hun!! I like knowing what others think of certain meals :) As for not feeling like you are losing - you will be, you can't not an a diet like this. I am having a food week now as its getting to 'that' time in the month and I am HUNGRY!!! I started eating Saturday and will have to be careful as am 1.5lbs up, but on Sat I was still 1lb up after my pizza fest so its not all bad. Just be careful what you add in this week and you will be fine and it will show in your losses further down the line as it will boost them :)

You wrote it cause it made good reading hun!! I like knowing what others think of certain meals :) As for not feeling like you are losing - you will be, you can't not an a diet like this. I am having a food week now as its getting to 'that' time in the month and I am HUNGRY!!! I started eating Saturday and will have to be careful as am 1.5lbs up, but on Sat I was still 1lb up after my pizza fest so its not all bad. Just be careful what you add in this week and you will be fine and it will show in your losses further down the line as it will boost them :)

Lol im craving food so bad I've actually planned what I'm eating on my food week haha! I start on Wednesday, so only one more day to go! Having my first meal now and it's stodgy mushroom risotto. :/

Lol im craving food so bad I've actually planned what I'm eating on my food week haha! I start on Wednesday, so only one more day to go! Having my first meal now and it's stodgy mushroom risotto. :/

All my risotto are for sale on ebay as we speak - I just can't get on with it either. I like the lumpy rice kinda texture but its sorta slimy at the same time and the taste..... well, lets not go there!! lol

Its probably better that you do plan your meals ya know - you will be less inclined to eat the wrong thing then :)

All my risotto are for sale on ebay as we speak - I just can't get on with it either. I like the lumpy rice kinda texture but its sorta slimy at the same time and the taste..... well, lets not go there!! lol

Its probably better that you do plan your meals ya know - you will be less inclined to eat the wrong thing then :)
Its most definitely better to plan what low carb meals you are going to have.
It might seem like you are thinking about food all the time, but its better to plan what you are eating and when you are going to eat it, than be caught hungry in the supermarket, or in front of the fridge with a load of junk food in it ;)

Lol yeah! Today I'm having Peri chicken with beansprouts cabbage and onion salad :D oh the crrrunchhh!

Its most definitely better to plan what low carb meals you are going to have.
It might seem like you are thinking about food all the time, but its better to plan what you are eating and when you are going to eat it, than be caught hungry in the supermarket, or in front of the fridge with a load of junk food in it ;)

See, Im lucky like that, my family eats quite healthily and the only junk we have is ice cream, and It's ice cream i don't like Lol. Me and dad are the big foodies at home, he's been on a diet for a couple of months and I haven't been in the kitchen for more than 5 minutes at a time lol. But yeah, I've got 4/5 meals planned! Hopefully I can actually eat them lol

Today's weigh in says I'm down another 3-4lbs! Scale just wudnt stop jumping between the 2 so I'm calling it 3.5lbs :) so in 3 weeks I'm down 1st 3.5lbs! Exciting times! Now to maintain at least this week! X

Well done Mia. good loss. All worth it in the end xx

Back