My journey

Ok so here's the food for today: cereal, cheese toastie for lunch followed by a small bowl of lentil soup, cup of tea with a mini roll mid afternoon, an apple as a snack, bolognese with a few roast potatoes for dinner, square of chocolate.

I've drank just over a litre of water today too.

Exercise: About a 20 minute walk with the dog earlier.

Would be nice if there was a person with that magic wand though.

Would be nice if there was a person with that magic wand though.

Oh definitely! We can dream though! lol :D

Ugh the January Blues have definitely set in today! I was back at work :)cry:), and it was the most boring day ever!! I ended up doing filing for most of the day, and spent quite a bit of time at lunch on here looking over some posts - yes it really was that boring! On the positive side - I'm getting back into a routine with my food which is so much easier when I'm working, because I can't sit and snack all day.

And tonight has been busy-ish too. After my dinner settled, I did my workout DVD and then was doing some studying until just after 8, and I'm settling down to watch Biggest Loser USA soon!

Food for today: cereal, 1 chocolate from Quality Street tin (it was someones birthday!) cereal bar (mid morning), tuna sandwich and a small amount of lentil soup for lunch, cereal bar (mid afternoon), 1 slice chees & tomato pizza with a handful of chips for dinner, 1 square of chocolate.

I've also drank about 1 1/2 litres of water today.

Exercise: Core workout DVD, and jogged upstairs 3 times today at work.

What a much better day it was today at work! *huge sigh of relief*. My supervisor is still doing my head in - was ignoring her phone calls today, so had them all phoning me instead! But my good friend at work was back today, and we always have such a giggle and it really makes the day go in much faster! :D She's on a diet too, so I don't feel tempted to go to the cantine with her anymore - when she used to go for bacon rolls for breakfast and some big meals for lunch! So that's much better!

Food for today: cereal, apple and cereal bar mid morning, tuna and cucumber seeded roll and some grapes for lunch, cereal bar mid afternoon, chicken goujons with chips for dinner, followed by square of chocolate and a yoghurt.

I've also drank almost 1 litre of water today.

Exercise: None, apart from jogging upstairs 2 times at work.

It's Friday tomorrow yay!!! Will be glad to have this first week back at work over! :D I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Tomorrow after work I am going to my friends house for a catch up - after dinner so that I don't risk having huge unhealthy meals at her house (which is what normally happens!), then on Saturday morning myself and a friend from work have a "model" photoshoot! We booked ourselves in because we thought it sounded fun, and would be a confidence boost to me. It's an hour long session where we get our hair & make up done, photos taken (including boudoir photos!), and we get to take away some prints and a photo CD with our photos from the session. After that I'm heading straight to her house to get my nails done, as she recently completed her nail course, and I've been working hard to grow my nail for her to practice on! (I was a nail biter before, but haven't bitten them since before Xmas!), and we're going to do a little bit of shopping. So I'm really looking forward to having a girly day! :p

So onto the food for today: cereal, cereal bar mid morning, ham salad roll and cereal bar for lunch, 1 slice of pizza and chips for dinner followed by a yoghurt. I've drank about 750ml of water today.

Exercise: None.

I've seriously been lacking energy today. I don't know if it's just my body struggling to get back into the routine of getting up early, but I've felt like I haven't woken up all day :( Will try and fit in my workout DVD tomorrow before I go to my friends house!

Well it hasn't been a good day food-wise! But it's ok, because it's only one day and I can start afresh tomorrow! Trying not to be too hard on myself if I do go off track a bit.

Just a short entry tonight, as I've been on the go constantly since I got home from work and have only just managed to sit down and update this. I'm knackered :(

So, food for today: cereal, scrambled egg, 2 rashers of bacon and beans mid morning (the cantine at work really is quite tempting, and I didn't eat it all! I left quite a bit of scrambled eggs and beans!), fish with peas for lunch, creme egg & cup of tea when I got home from work, chinese for dinner (chicken fried rice and chips), 2 1/2 glasses of coke and 500ml of water.

Exercise: None :confused:

Like I said, not a good day, but I think I have done ok for the rest of the week - apart from exercise. I've been trying to really focus on my studying this week and it's taken up most of my evenings! Tonight I was supposed to be going to a friends house, but I haven't had time! I have been rushing about food shopping, trying to find birthday presents for my baby cousin and my friends hubby, making bolognese for lunch tomorrow and trying to find info for my little brothers girlfriend - which seems to be easier said than done! I still haven't got half the stuff done that I wanted to do :(

I am definitely going to do my workout DVD tomorrow night. I might actually have my new DVD by tomorrow (the Pussycat Dolls workout DVD), so may try that for a change!

And the snow is back! It's been on for ages and I'm hoping it's not too bad in the morning so that I can still make it to my photoshoot thing tomorrow morning!

Still hoping for good results at my weigh in on Sunday!

So today was a little bit of a dissapointment. We didn't get to our photoshoot today because of the stupid snow! :( I did manage to get to my friends house though to get my nails done which look fab! :D

I'm hoping to have a nice relaxing night tonight, as I still woke up early this morning so I'm really tired!

Food for today: cereal, creme egg - late morning, bolognese with pasta for lunch, haddock & chips for dinner and a yoghurt. I've had 1 cup of tea, about 2 glasses of water and a glass or fresh orange juice with dinner.

Exercise: Some kettlebell exercises.

Not sure what to expect from my weigh-in tomorrow, but I like to hope for a loss!

A much better day today food-wise! Today started off with a little shopping trip. I had a couple of things that I had to exchange from Christmas, and bought some toiletries for myself. After lunch I settled down to do more studying, and managed to get quite a bit done today - I'm actually slightly ahead of our schedule (yay! :D). We also had a visit from my cousin and my baby cousin Abbi. She turned 2 yesterday, and I absolutely adore her! She always puts a smile on my face, so that made the day even better!

Oh, as for my weigh-in, I lost 3/4lb this week, which is not a big loss, but it's still a loss! As long as the numbers keep going down that's what matters to me :p

So food for today: cereal, one square of chocolate mid morning, small plate of stovies for lunch, one finger of Time Out mid afternoon with a cup of tea, haggis & mashed potatoes for dinner. I have also drank about 5 glasses of water.

Exercise: None (apart from shopping ;))

So it's the start of a new week at work - boooo! But it's not been too bad. It's actually been a nice quick day so wasn't bad at all.

I'm afraid it hasn't bee a very exciting day though, so I don't have much to report. We did get some bad news at work :( One of the girls we work with was in a house fire on Friday night and is currently in hospital with 40% burns :( We were all pretty shocked by that when they told us this morning and the mood was pretty somber at first.

Anyway, onto the food for today: cereal, toast with scrambled egg for mid morning snack, soup with a plain roll and some grapes for lunch, cereal bar mid afternoon, chicken fingers with chips for dinner, single Time Out finger and cup of tea as snack. I've also drank a litre of water and a glass of fresh orange juice.

Exercise: None apart from jogging upstairs 3 times today. I was going to do my DVD tonight, but on the way home from work I started to get a really sore stomach which hasn't gone away, so I've decided to do it tomorrow instead.

Hey everyone, firstly I apologise for going AWOL for the past few months. I've been having such a hard time with this weight loss.

I was doing so well at the start of the year, then around the middle of January I fell really ill with the flu (bed-ridden for a whole week - think it was swine flu I had!). I hardly ate anything that whole week, but the minute I felt better I just couldn't stop stuffing my face. Since then, I haven't managed to get myself on track again and have just been eating crap :cry:

I feel awful again, really low and depressed most of the time. Plus to top it all off, my temporary job ended on Friday and I am now unemployed :( So that's not helping me much! I'm worried I'll get so low that I'll just sit at home eating junk food, which is not what I want to do! I'm hoping I can push myself to get back on track tomorrow and start exercising more since I'll have more time on my hands.

I have put on almost all of the weight that I lost, which sucks big time! I really feel like a failure right now :(

I'm not quite sure what to do anymore, and really need some encouragement to help me feel more positive again.

First day trying to get back under control hasn't been great, but a lot better than I have been for the past few weeks! I'm finding it hard to control my cravings for sugar/sweet things, and finding it really hard to say no, so I really need to try and work on that the next few days and slowly reduce the rubbish I have been eating!

So food for today: cereal for breakfast, late morning snack - aero, cheese on toast for lunch, dinner was the healthiest meal of the day having grilled chicken (which I marinated with 2 tsp olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt & pepper), a few roast potatoes and some steamed veg. Other snacks were 3 cups of tea and 3 small pieces of shortbread.

I have to say, dinner tasted absolutely lovely!!! I'll definitely have more of that, and on the positive side, mum and my little brother liked it too, so at least I wouldn't have to eat a healthy meal on my own! The sooner I can get everyone else eating healthier meals alongside me, the better this will be for me!

Exercise: Unfortunately none today With me not working at the moment, I want to get outside for a change and exercixe instead of being stuck in all the time doing it, so I'm hoping for better weather tomorrow so I can get out for a long walk.

I really hope I can get back to where I was soon. I have my friend's wedding at the end of next month, and I want to look good for it, so that's my motivation at the moment.

Back