Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. gemma2603

gemma2603 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :eek:Hi i have been inspired by others to write this diary and hopefully it will keep me going when things get tough...right about me....
    im 24 and a mum of two (rhys willam 4 and maisie mae 2)
    this is app the 5th time i have re-joined sw and absolutly the last!!! i need to learn sw is not a crash diet, there is going to be ups and downs...anyway i had my first wiegh in last monday and lost 5.5lbs :D i know this isnt going to be the case every week :eek: i have set myself a mini target of 1.5lb to get my half stone award :D ill keep every1 posted..... :D

xxx gem xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gemma2603

gemma2603 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well....weigh in today...another 3lb gone and lost forever!!! 8.5lbs gone in 2 weeks :) im wondering when my its going to slow down only 1stone 13lb to go :)
    Had a really good week only time i really struggled was sunday i was totally un-prepared so ive just spent the last hour planning all the meals for this week, i find it so much easier doing it this way. Im trying to do as much exercise as i can this week got legs bums and tums booked in for thursday and a personal training session booked in for friday, as well as walking the kids to school and back...yes im determined lol
    But as i have had 20syns today (celebration) tomorrow the healthy eating starts...
    Happy slimming :)

4. Samsmum

Samsmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well done on losing so much so quickly . Hope i can too. Good luck for this week x

5. gemma2603

gemma2603 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thankyou, I think it will start slowing down now. We will see next week. Good luck to you xx

6. gemma2603

gemma2603 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Grrrrrr 2 days now I've been over my syns!!! 22 yday (after weigh in) and 18 today!! All because I was out the house for dinner so had the lowest syn sandwich I could find asda egg and cress. Does any1 find they totally go to pot if they don't plan every meal? Well tomorrows another day I'm going to try n have 5ish syns, fill up on super free and plenty of exercise :) happy slimming :D

7. gemma2603

gemma2603 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    No syns today so far :) got to make up for the last 2 days...and the dreaded weekend is just around the corner! hope every1 is ok x

8. gemma2603

gemma2603 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    had a good day food wise, also managed to get to an exercise class :) just sat and worked out my club 10, i have another 10lb to lose, i wonder if i can get this before christmas ?? 2lb a week...i hope so... :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.