Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :eek:Hi i have been inspired by others to write this diary and hopefully it will keep me going when things get tough...right about me....
    im 24 and a mum of two (rhys willam 4 and maisie mae 2)
    this is app the 5th time i have re-joined sw and absolutly the last!!! i need to learn sw is not a crash diet, there is going to be ups and downs...anyway i had my first wiegh in last monday and lost 5.5lbs :D i know this isnt going to be the case every week :eek: i have set myself a mini target of 1.5lb to get my half stone award :D ill keep every1 posted..... :D

xxx gem xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gemma2603

gemma2603 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well....weigh in today...another 3lb gone and lost forever!!! 8.5lbs gone in 2 weeks :) im wondering when my its going to slow down only 1stone 13lb to go :)
    Had a really good week only time i really struggled was sunday i was totally un-prepared so ive just spent the last hour planning all the meals for this week, i find it so much easier doing it this way. Im trying to do as much exercise as i can this week got legs bums and tums booked in for thursday and a personal training session booked in for friday, as well as walking the kids to school and back...yes im determined lol
    But as i have had 20syns today (celebration) tomorrow the healthy eating starts...
    Happy slimming :)

4. Samsmum

Samsmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well done on losing so much so quickly . Hope i can too. Good luck for this week x

5. gemma2603

gemma2603 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thankyou, I think it will start slowing down now. We will see next week. Good luck to you xx

6. gemma2603

gemma2603 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Grrrrrr 2 days now I've been over my syns!!! 22 yday (after weigh in) and 18 today!! All because I was out the house for dinner so had the lowest syn sandwich I could find asda egg and cress. Does any1 find they totally go to pot if they don't plan every meal? Well tomorrows another day I'm going to try n have 5ish syns, fill up on super free and plenty of exercise :) happy slimming :D

7. gemma2603

gemma2603 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    No syns today so far :) got to make up for the last 2 days...and the dreaded weekend is just around the corner! hope every1 is ok x

8. gemma2603

gemma2603 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    had a good day food wise, also managed to get to an exercise class :) just sat and worked out my club 10, i have another 10lb to lose, i wonder if i can get this before christmas ?? 2lb a week...i hope so... :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.