My journey

gemma2603

:eek:Hi i have been inspired by others to write this diary and hopefully it will keep me going when things get tough...right about me....
im 24 and a mum of two (rhys willam 4 and maisie mae 2)
this is app the 5th time i have re-joined sw and absolutly the last!!! i need to learn sw is not a crash diet, there is going to be ups and downs...anyway i had my first wiegh in last monday and lost 5.5lbs :D i know this isnt going to be the case every week :eek: i have set myself a mini target of 1.5lb to get my half stone award :D ill keep every1 posted..... :D

xxx gem xxx

Well....weigh in today...another 3lb gone and lost forever!!! 8.5lbs gone in 2 weeks :) im wondering when my its going to slow down only 1stone 13lb to go :)
Had a really good week only time i really struggled was sunday i was totally un-prepared so ive just spent the last hour planning all the meals for this week, i find it so much easier doing it this way. Im trying to do as much exercise as i can this week got legs bums and tums booked in for thursday and a personal training session booked in for friday, as well as walking the kids to school and back...yes im determined lol
But as i have had 20syns today (celebration) tomorrow the healthy eating starts...
Happy slimming :)

Well done on losing so much so quickly . Hope i can too. Good luck for this week x

Grrrrrr 2 days now I've been over my syns!!! 22 yday (after weigh in) and 18 today!! All because I was out the house for dinner so had the lowest syn sandwich I could find asda egg and cress. Does any1 find they totally go to pot if they don't plan every meal? Well tomorrows another day I'm going to try n have 5ish syns, fill up on super free and plenty of exercise :) happy slimming :D

Back