My JUDDD Diary - 35 pounds to lose

Pastaholic said:
How did your weigh-in go Biggus? I'm 194, which is one pound heavier than I was two weeks ago :-(

I always knew this week was going to be damage control after going off track....still a little disappointing though!

Mmm not good! Lol.. But i knew that!
2lbs up on last weigh in..
I did lose weight and then back up to the 11 stone and now 2 lbs more, but I did have TOTM as well as lots of issues to deal with.
I am happy to stay at the 11stone until after new year and then get the rest off really.
I am busy wrecking the house in time for Christmas, bathroom destroyed today, kitchen next week me thinks!
2 ceilings down and nearly back up its all go!
You have 4 weeks until graduation, enjoy!

Having a packet of Knorr chicken noodle soup with 140g of fresh green beans = 208 calories. I'll repeat tonight, but with broccoli. I'm already 100% happier with this compared to the slimfast shakes!

biggusburdus said:
Mmm not good! Lol.. But i knew that!
2lbs up on last weigh in..
I did lose weight and then back up to the 11 stone and now 2 lbs more, but I did have TOTM as well as lots of issues to deal with.
I am happy to stay at the 11stone until after new year and then get the rest off really.
I am busy wrecking the house in time for Christmas, bathroom destroyed today, kitchen next week me thinks!
2 ceilings down and nearly back up its all go!
You have 4 weeks until graduation, enjoy!

Wow, sounds like you're crazy busy! I bet all that DIY is burning some calories!

Having the same soup again with 150g broccoli = 223 calories, which makes the total for today 431. Not too bad! The soup definitely makes me feel fuller for longer.

I don't blame you re the slimfast shakes......yuk!

Another 1.5lv gain this morning :-( it's probably just normal fluctuation, but I'm gonna try to prevent it as best I can!

Am doing some cardio - burning off my DD calories from yesterday and staying away from junk food! I refuse to count calories on UD's but will make a big effort to eat more healthily and to exercise.

Derbynanny said:
enjoy your up day and try not to let the scale fluctuations get you down

Thanks, I'll try! I think the increase is more disheartening because I only ate 430 calories yesterday and went to bed fairly hungry!

Another 1.5lv gain this morning :-( it's probably just normal fluctuation, but I'm gonna try to prevent it as best I can!

Am doing some cardio - burning off my DD calories from yesterday and staying away from junk food! I refuse to count calories on UD's but will make a big effort to eat more healthily and to exercise.

it can be really difficult to ignore these fluctuations, and soooo tempting to keep hopping on the scales in the mornings! I often weigh every day, but this is more to keep me focused on eating well, it just helps to keep it in the forefront of my mind.
Sometimes I think it must be easier to be a man...much less water retention etc, they know more where they are!

Totally agree! I normally like to weigh myself after each DD... I think I'm going to do a bit more cardio today to kick off my DD before the hunger sets in. I bought some soy beans which I've soaked overnight to add to my soup.

I must admit to over indulging a bit again on my UD yesterday :-( My first inclination this morning was to punish myself by only eating half my DD calories. I know that's the wrong way to do it though. I will do some cardio to burn some of those extra calories off.

For me scale fluctuations put me on a massive downer, thats why I only (try to) WI once a week. That way if its not what I want to see then at least its only one day out of 7 that I feel hacked off. I couldn't handle WI everyday and seeing all sorts of mad fluctuations and trying to analyse why it had happened. I guess if we stick to it, and the trend is a downwards one, its working. Bodies are weird!

Just burned off 350 more calories on my crosstrainer. Bizarrely, I have more energy today on my DD and still haven't eaten anything!

Decided to have one packet of soup with two servings of soybeans today - 442 calories total. Will have half now and the other half around 6:00.

Derbynanny said:
You could always stop weighing so much if it is disheartening :)

Good point :) this time around it motivated me to do some exercise, but if I keep getting disheartened ill have to stop weighing!

Pastaholic said:
Going to bed fairly hungry yet again. Goodnight fellow JUDDDernauts! :)

Night night pasta, your Doing good!

Back