My juddd diet

loulabelle81 said:
It's amazing. So proud of myself! Still a long way to go. X

So you should be :)

Hope you're ok! Have a lovely day!!!

Ruth
X

Well done on 2 succesful DD 's its even harder when you are working nights so well done you x

Thanks everyone. Had a lot to drink last night. All counted for, working 12 hours today 1130-2330 and a slight hangover! DD and I think today might be the hardest!! Hope everyone having a good day. X

loulabelle81 said:
Thanks everyone. Had a lot to drink last night. All counted for, working 12 hours today 1130-2330 and a slight hangover! DD and I think today might be the hardest!! Hope everyone having a good day. X

Hope you enjoyed your night!!!

I hope that your DD is ok too! I bet it will be difficult with a hangover but you can do it :)

Ruth
X

loulabelle81 said:
Well that's the thing been up since 0900 and not eaten anything??! Is that cos I'm getting used to down days??! X

Yep it happens!!!

I do find myself not hungry on DDs :) its a good thing :) although make sure u eat your cals :)

Ruth
X

loulabelle81 said:
So not good to not eat at all? X

I wouldn't personally! Makes u overeat the next day with me :) its up to you though!!!

Ruth
X

loulabelle81 said:
It's ok I'm feeling hungry now. I did my online shopping earlier. That might have been a bad move on a DD! Lol x

Lol shopping when on a DD is bad hee hee!!

Ruth
X

Well havent been on for a few days. Drank loads Friday night. Sat I was at home on a down day and cracked. Ate 2 ham rolls and a pack of sweets. Was so down hearted. Carried on eating nothing. Couldn't sleep that night and weighed myself (am hoping due to lack of sleep and put on 3lbs??!! Could have cried. Am. Back on it but went for a curry last night on an up day and drank. Today I have done 45 mins of swimming. And not ate yet (am back at work) I'm praying for a loss on Friday. I'm still so angry at myself :( 3lb for 2 crap rolls and a small pack of sweets!!! X

loulabelle81 said:
Well havent been on for a few days. Drank loads Friday night. Sat I was at home on a down day and cracked. Ate 2 ham rolls and a pack of sweets. Was so down hearted. Carried on eating nothing. Couldn't sleep that night and weighed myself (am hoping due to lack of sleep and put on 3lbs??!! Could have cried. Am. Back on it but went for a curry last night on an up day and drank. Today I have done 45 mins of swimming. And not ate yet (am back at work) I'm praying for a loss on Friday. I'm still so angry at myself :( 3lb for 2 crap rolls and a small pack of sweets!!! X

Come on you! Chin up we all do it! Just get back on the wagon- you're already doing great!
That 3lbs will be gone in no time! Up the water and get yourself re motivated!

Overlook it and be strong! I've done it loads of times- its so easy to get back on The wagon with this plan because just one DD can wipe out a gain :)

:bighug: also sending you these ----> :vibes: or I will have to come and do this :whoopass:

Ruth
X

Yesterday I was so good on my down day. Today I weigh myself and put on another 2lbs. Gonna stick with it tho. I'm just so pissed off!

loulabelle81 said:
Yesterday I was so good on my down day. Today I weigh myself and put on another 2lbs. Gonna stick with it tho. I'm just so pissed off!

Please stick with it! How was your water intake? Do I have you on MFP?

Ruth
X

loulabelle81 said:
I drank - maybe not the full amount. Would that make such a difference though?

It does have a major difference with me :) I drink at least 2 litres per day! It makes me feel better within myself and I haven't had a migraine in ages!

Ruth
X

I drank 2 cans of Pepsi max and 2 small bottles. Hmm. My clothes feel smaller so that's keeping me going. As long as on monday I sts rather than put on I will be happy - it is frustrating!! Thank you for your encouragement x

Lol I'm sure you will be ok come Monday just keep your intake up and eat well :)

Ruth
X

By 2 small bottles do you mean 250mls/330mls? if so that and 2 cans of 330 mls Pepsi isn't enough, I hate drinking water all that glugging bleurgh but I know its necessary , especially on a DD as it helps with the hunger too, try and up your fluid intake if you can it will help hun xx
Hope you have a good day x

Back