My kind of flight attendant!

excellent!
daisy x

Funny!!! xx :D

Hey BL - I've not been around much this week. How did the resigning go? Hope you are feeling better now. x

Oh, don't ask. lol I am so stressed out its not even funny.

I had a call from the location manager. I had to fill out an application jut to complete the process and she called me to discuss my absences. I missed an awful lot of time last year during the neck/hip episodes and she wanted to discuss them. She is lovely, and understanding and sympathetic but she advised me HR is very critical and may take great issue. She will fight in my corner, but I am terribly worried. So much so it is keeping me up at night.

I am completely unsettled at the moment, and hate the feeling.

Also missing my hubby terribly. Dealing with the in-laws, the funeral, dads grief, etc., and I've got a horrible toothache, and some other unpleasant issues I am dealing with health-wise and I am just really feeling pulled all over the place. I don;t like it, and I just want life to get normal.:sigh:

But thanks for asking. :D

I will be gutted if the job does not come through - I love the people I work with now, and the job itself is OK, but this one iam waiting on is a dream job - its more what I did in the states, and have longed for here in the UK. A real job, where I am a real person - not a number. Ya know. So keeping my hopes up, but I am worried.

Anyway - thanks. I've waffled enough.

I am going to go lick my wounds now.

Back