My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

Lots of people seem to like the choc orange, Ill have to order some. Enjoy the work out.

Been gym managed 500 cals. Felt great for it and had my last shake! Not feeling hunger so much any more.

Got to say...I'm not feelin confident about this week, I'm stickin to diet but feel doubtful about a loss!

My minds a bit all over the place! Lol

For as long as I know I haven't been able to get over the 12s mark and I just feel like it's never gona happen for me! I'm sure it will as long as I stick with plan! Don't know whether goin gym is makin me feel heavier...

Y oh Y can't we all just be thin! I can't stand this anymore! Life is too hard when ur trying to lose weight!

Feeling really annoyed at the mo, lol! May all just be in my head but feeling really fed up! Lol

Funny thing is I don't know whether not feeling the hunger anymore is just psychologically makin me feel like nothing is happening to my body...

Anyway.. Hope everyone is doin well! I'm still slugging along! No matter what .. Lol!

I feel exactly the same. It comes in waves, some days I feel positive and great, other days I hate how much work we have to put in for this to happen. I resent the time it's taking even though I know you can't reach goal overnight. I actually lost 5st doing this for 5 months just last year, got to my target. so I am more annoyed that I just threw it all away and now have to do this again to shift 2st lol.

Still, enough negativity! The time will pass us by whether we are eating getting fatter, or on this diet getting slimmer. It's not like being off plan eating would make time speed up so we may aswell stuck at this no matter what, and be at target sooner than later :) I know from last year that it will work, you will go under 12 and further if you resist all and stay on plan. I was 15st this time last year. Have a great day x

Thanks, Minnie! Really made me feel better! Wow 5 st that was a great loss! You've still done really well to keep off most the weight!

Good news is.... This morning the scales say.. 11s 12.8! Yay!!!! I'm finally out of the 12's!

I actually did a bit of a dance on the scales lol!

It's really boosted me now! I'm gona keep going! :)

Wow that is fantastic well done! New stone bracket already, what a boost. Very very well done x

That is excellent CLA - getting into the next stone bracket can feel so tough, but when it happens you feel so good.

Focus on the next mini goal of seeing single digits in the 11s (11.9) so that you're comfortably in them. A day at a time seems to be the way on exante. Drink up on your water too for a woosh! X

Hi CLA. Just read through your diary. You're doing brilliantly so far. I'm sure you'll be 9st for your wedding and will look lovely on your big day!

Hey all! Thanks for ur encouraging messages!

Just on my way home from derby it was my cuz 21st birthday party. I did not touch a single course! I stuck with my water and choc orange bar!

I don't feel hungry at all any more and feel great!

I feel and look thinner! Had compliments already! Lol

On another note! I received 2nd bit of good news today I got a phone call today from the boutique I ordered my wedding outfit and they called to say it has been made and received from India in the shop ready for me to come see and try on! 6 weeks earlier than expected! Because of the party I couldn't go today and the assistant who has helped me through out is off Tomo so Iv made an appointment to see it next week as she doesn't want me to see it without her there! Bless! At least it will give me extra time to lose more!

I'm very nervous to see it but can't wait! I hope it looks just as I want it to! :)

That's so exciting - I bet you can't wait to see your dress! It's lovely when you start getting compliments!

Well done hun you are doing great, and that's exciting new about your dress! Have a good day x

Hi CLA. Hope you have a good day today. Stay strong!

Hey CLA,

You did great resisting food at the party :D sounds like you're really in the zone now :)

That's so exciting that your wedding outfit has arrived :D can't wait to hear how you get on with your first viewing.

Stay strong today and keep up the good work :)

Thanks xx

So much for just a coffee with my friend today.. Ended up goin pizza express had salad but a few dough balls n a fudge cake slice to follow lol.

Oh well! Back to the drawing board Tomo lol! I'm not upset abt it because I really enjoyed it n we were celebrating!

Back on it from Tomo n gym everyday to my appointment to see n try on my dress! :)

One day off plan won't make much difference CLA, so long as you firmly draw a line under it and get back on track tomorrow. You had a nice time with your friend, now back to business! :p

Yep, back to business tomorrow for you missy or else the dress won't fit! I bet the dough balls and fudge cake were lush!

*drools* dough balls........... however, not worth at the moment as I currently look like a dough ball :p

I do too! Lol

Yep lol! Back on today and got my gym stuff so will go the straight from work! Xx

Hope today won't be too harsh on me!

Can't believe it's Monday already, could do with a few more hours in bed!

Hope u all have a good day! Xx

Thanks Minnie.

only just had my second shake of day... Been ok so far no really hungry.. although can feel a headache coming on!

Can't wait to finish work n go gym always feel goo after my work out!

Back