My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

How did you get on with the gym CLA? Feeling better? :)

How did you get on with the gym CLA? Feeling better? :)

Hey got on great thanks! Burnt 450 cals doin cardio, I feel destressed and the tension from my mind is gone now! Got back n had lovely shepards pie and resting Watchin tv! :) loving gym at the mo!

Do it all over again Tomo lol!!

Good day today!

I really empathise, I get that quite often, there's something about chicken that is very comforting. But the top of my very own personal slippery slope has always been littered with chicken bones and so I can't allow that to happen yet.

Hope you have a good day :)

I think it's the fact protein isn't too naughty, so we can be tempted. The taste of chicken doesn't compare to the feeling of dropping lbs on weigh day though :D x

Are you hanging in there CLA? Hope you've managed to resist the chicken. I'm weighing in on Thu and then next week I'm going for 100% TS for 7 days (minimum) as I was to see just how good the results can be when I've been completely on plan with absolutely no protein picking. As Bee says, it can be a slippery slope and we are here for fast results! Ok protein isn't terrible, but if we had time to take a scenic route we could do Atkins and eat protein all day long! We don't have the time though as weddings are looming so let's just get on and get this done :D

Hey, all! Yep managed to resist, craving left soon as I had a nice glass of water! Lol

Thanks for all ur encouraging words! Xx

Back from gym again I had a wonderful workout! I'm having my vanilla shake now! Yum!

I can see a really big difference in myself.. I will weigh Tomo morning as missed today's following my meal on Sunday! Hope I'm still in the 11s!

Wondering if going gym will affect my loss?? Normally u get heavier as u gain muscle ... And lose inches instead of pounds... As they say... Lol

We'll have to see... I will take it all positively as long as I'm goin down in size n toning up! :) xx

Well done on avoiding temptation and working out CLA. I think it will depend how intense your working out. I find that if I'm doing very intense cardio my weight loss can stall for a good few weeks, but that I'll feel slimmer. If you think you are working out quite hard, it will be super important to track your measurements and try to forget about the scales to some extent. Everyone is different though... Also, the contestants on the Biggest Loser work out like mofos and lose tremendous amounts of weight. I guess ultimately it's about taking in less calories than you burn overall, whether through diet, exercise or both.

Hope you have another good day tomorrow :)

I would love to go on The Biggest Loser if it wasn't broadcast on TV. I'd be too embarrassed to lay my soul bare like they do on there! I suppose the answer would be to go to a boot camp instead. Well done CLA - you're doing really well!

Morning guys.. So I weighed in and after another week, with a few ups n downs n exercise I've managed to lose .... What is think of a measly 2lbs

Lmao! Guess it's still a loss and 13lbs in total over 2 weeks which really isn't bad goin.

Will start trackin measurements too I think. I will get my measurements from my tailor on sat when I go see my outfit and see what I was in nov when they sent off the order n compare it to now if I can.

Think I will leave gym workout tonight and give my body the chance to lose some of the water retention and weigh Tomo to see if it makes a difference lol.

Have a good day all!

You're doing so well :) 2lb is a great loss for week 2 especially as you've been exercising so much.

Sometime concentrating on the whole weight aspect can be soul destroying - it's all about how you feel in yourself and how you look to yourself in the mirror that counts xx

good luck for the next week xx

Thanks! Xx

I'm in such a mood at work! Lol.

They rejected my request to have some of my hols for my wedding as unpaid!

It's my 30th in nov and i really wanted to go away for it but it means I won't be able to now! Great! :(

soooo in the mood to comfort eat because of it! But I won't, I can't let them get me down!

13lbs in 2 weeks given you've had some ups and downs is excellent!

That's a shame you didn't get your hols, but eating won't do anything to help. A lesson for all of us really is how to manage stressful situations without food as a crutch. Not saying it's easy, but we have to try if we are to get the fast results we're after :)

Xx

Had a really bad evening today.. Had a big argument with my oh and have totally binged and had a good cry! I now feel totally sorry for myself and miserable because Iv only let myself down through it all! :( :(

I'm so fed up!

Can't believe we've fallen out over colours! Lol

I'm indian and we get married in temple so as my colour theme orange and pink I wanted the men on my side to wear pink head scarfs and the men on his side to wear orange head scarfs and they don't want to and my oh is saying he wants them to wear maroon head scarfs but it don't go!!!! Our colours will clash! Y can't men understand?? The bride wants what she wants! lol

I told him just to do what he wants! I can't deal with the stress! :(

I'm starting my diet over totally Tomo!

Must be 100% ts!

Back on the ball today!

Omg, I had the worst night after eating what I'd call a bit much considering I haven't eaten properly in ages ... My stomach was bloated, painful and I had crams in my side and back! Still feel a bit tender this morning and it's put me off food lol!

I guess the food and stress bought on a dose of IBS!

I just want to get back on track and lose lose lose!

I'm gona go gym tonight it really helps me destress!

Have a good day all!

Sorry to hear you've had a rough couple of days :(

Sounds like you've got the right attitude today though - no more stress ;) Hope you have a good day x

Back